Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mary here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinLips

Banned
Banished
I'm hunting for ladies into detailed storyline roleplay. My interests are very taboo. If your interested and are good with detail then my Email is Mary.green.tl@gmail.com I'm on AIM or can install MSN or Yahoo if need be. I am very experienced and had many different storylines.

okay the reason why no one requested is because your post is band and empty. No one has nay clue what you are into othe rthan the fact that it is considered taboo.

I would suggest overhauling your thread. You are immediately limiting yourself, by requesting female role-plays. That's perfectly okay. The issue is that you further limit yourself, by having a sparse, nondescript request thread. So, you're taking your already small pool of potential role-players, and then making it even smaller. I suggest you take a look at some other thread to get a feel for how things are normally done. Feel free to innovate, or march to the beat of your own drum, however. It is merely a good idea to elaborate on what you are looking for in a partner, and what you want to role-play.

As I said my interests are risque. Can't exactly put on open forum. Never mind. I guess people here are more into typical sex in bed with a partner. All guardian readers and not into risk taking and never mind. I knew I was looking on the wrong site. Everyone have a nice day.

i love how you think your interest are risque when most people here are into the very taboo things. There are some people on this site who are into extremely disturbing things. You can post on an pen thread so long as it doesn't involve sexual activity with anyone under the age of 13. I think that is the only rule. someone can correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom