Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaigido

Supernova
Yeah, yeah, I'm a nerd. I know. However, most DnD roleplay sites don't allow adult content, so... here I am.

Here's the General premise of the RP I want to use:

An R or N-17 rated Dungeons and Dragons story that takes place in a future version of the Elder Scrolls universe, 10,264 years after the end of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Depending on the group, we may or may not have fully described sex scenes. Age of Consent is universally 15.

The minimum party size before we can begin is 3. The maximum party size is 8, excluding cohorts and the like. You may decide to be a temporary player character and only play for a single quest, but only if you leaving the party would not drop us below 3 members.

Attributes, Skills, and all but your 3 most identifying pieces of equipment will be kept secret until they are revealed during playtime. We will be trusting you to tell the truth about your rolls, scores, and ranks. Up to 3 of your class skills may be maxed due to backstory, and those that are must be put on your character profile post. Makes things more interesting, yes?

EDIT: I've had several comments (or complaints) that the main game updates too frequently for many people. For those who want a slower paced game, or live somewhere where time zone may be an issue, I've posted the details for a slightly different, slower paced RP in the same world below.

Starting Level is 10, Variant rules are as follows:
-Unearthed Arcana : Sanity
-Unearthed Arcana : Death and Dying
-Unearthed Arcana : Character Traits
-Unearthed Arcana : Character Background
-Unearthed Arcana : Reputation (Don't forget to use your background)
-Unearthed Arcana : Spontainteous Metamagic: Daily Uses
-Book of Erotic Fantasy : Rating R (most of the rules will apply, will not be using App Score rule)
-Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge : Arousal & Actual Sex Scenes

If you have difficulty getting your hands on any of those, I can pm the rules to you, maybe a link for a .pdf file with the book in it. .pdf files can be opened and read with Adobe Reader.

For combat I plan to use a distance and directional system, since there will be no grid. Example: Thane of Whiterun spots a cluster of kobolds 60 feet Northwest of himself and a bugbear, partially concealed behind a tree 20 feet East by Northeast.

EDIT: This has changed. I wished to do it like that, however it was simply easier to make a grid of zeros with... y'know what? Just try it, and it sould make sense. It's fairly straightforward for anyone who has played D&D before

The world has 5 continents: North, South, East, West, and Tamriel. Depending on what happens, we may even see more than one of them. I want the story/game to start in the High Rock province of Tamriel and go from there.
Aside from the geography and the inclusion of sex (and sex monsters), only a few other things will be different from regular 3.5e DnD.
In the setting of Elder Scrolls, the planet is called Nirn, and there are some extra races that don't exist in DnD. For your convience, I will list some changes here:
1) The Altmer (High Elves) will have been nearly wiped out by the necromancers of the Coral Kingdom, who have overtaken Summerset Isle. They are now the DnD 3.5 elves, minus the odd yellow skin.
2) The Bosmer (Wood Elves) are now the DnD 3.5 half-elves.
3) Dunmer (Drow, aka Dark Elves) are commonly permited as playable characters.
4) Orsimer (Orcs) will be used in place of the Half-Orcs from the Player's Handbook, but is otherwise the same.
5) The DnD race of Dwarves now live in/on/under Red Mountain in Morrowind. Note: These are NOT the Dwemer.
6) There are now more 'Furry' races than just Khajiit (Felines). There are Lilmothiit (Vulpine, aka Foxes), Buhrasiit (Canine and Lupine, aka Dogs and Wolves), and a collective of non-meat eating people called the Kaadraliit that includes such things as rabbitfolk, mousefolk, and deerfolk. These peoples are part of the Kaidran Alliance. PM me if you have questions.
7) Argonians (a kind of Lizardfolk) are much more diverse in their shapes and sizes than in the games. PM me for if you have questions, such as racial bonuses and the like or if you want to know size limits.
8) All extra human races from Skyrim (Nords, Imperials, Bretons, and Redguards) are now racial templates added to humans, and count as a starting level character trait. We can talk about what they actually do later.

NEW:
9) Roviit are a race of equine humanoid that I made for the purposes of this world. They came from an unknown land, across the sea to the south-east.
10) The Left-handed Elves, thought to have gone down with the coninent of Yokuda due to their war with the Redguard, have survived under Sload enlavement for many thousands of years. These Lefty Elves, also known as Yokumer, have breaken free en masse, fleeing to Tamriel from the Coral Kingdom controlled Summerset Isles.

Announcements!! Announcements!! Announcements!!
There are several races still in the works, just as the Chimer (the "Blood Elves"), the Falmer (Snow Elves), and the Dwemer (the "Brass Dwarves"). There are also several feats and prestige classes that, once introduced, will be posted on the rules page and available to all.

Profiles Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37193

Rules Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37203

OOC Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37224

Actual Game: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37225

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Erm... For now, that is all.

-Ghaigido

Okay, so! Due to the comments (or complaints) that the main game updates too frequently for many people, or that some people are of a different availability/time zone/plane of extistance and therefore time flows differently, I am starting a new thread, maybe two. For those who want a slower paced game, read this post. It has what you're lookng for. If you live somewhere where time zone may be an issue, PM me so we can try to figure out where to put you. Depending on availability, comfort with frequency of posts, and general awesome-itude (yes, I did say that), you may or may not be placed here, or as a separate group in the above System RP.

EDIT: Making two threads. One will take place in Year 12 of the 7th Era. This will be the Slow Post game.
The other will take place 20 years before the main game, when the Bunny Kaadraliit are just arriving on Tamriel for colonization. This will be the Time-Difference game, for the people who are more available in the American morning or live a time zone when that would be best for them, like in Europe.

----------!!NOTICE!!----------
I have come to the realization that, no, I am NOT awesome enough to balance two often updated campaigns, participating in three campaigns (only two are online), and real life (and all the crazy stuff that entails). In the case that I am too busy, I will be asking XavierZeherisHarper to run these two campaigns for me while I take care of... life. I thank you for your understanding.
----------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------

Here's the General premise of the RP I want to use:

An R or N-17 rated Dungeons and Dragons story that takes place in a future version of the Elder Scrolls universe, 10,076 years after the end of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Depending on the group, we may or may not have fully described sex scenes. Age of Consent is universally 15.

The minimum party size before we can begin is 1, not including the DM. The maximum party size is 3, excluding cohorts and the like. You may decide to be a temporary player character and only play for a single quest, but only if you leaving the party would not drop us below 1 member.

Attributes, Skills, and all but your 3 most identifying pieces of equipment will be kept secret until they are revealed during playtime. We will be trusting you to tell the truth about your rolls, scores, and ranks. Up to 3 of your class skills may be maxed due to backstory, and those that are must be put on your character profile post. Makes things more interesting, yes?

Unlike the other RP, your full character information must be sent to the DM.

Starting Level is 10, Variant rules are as follows:
-Unearthed Arcana : Sanity
-Unearthed Arcana : Death and Dying
-Unearthed Arcana : Character Traits
-Unearthed Arcana : Character Background
-Unearthed Arcana : Reputation (Don't forget to use your background)
-Unearthed Arcana : Spontainteous Metamagic: Daily Uses
-Book of Erotic Fantasy : Rating R (most of the rules will apply, will not be using App Score rule)
-Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge : Arousal & Actual Sex Scenes

If you have difficulty getting your hands on any of those, I can pm the rules to you, maybe a link for a .pdf file with the book in it. .pdf files can be opened and read with Adobe Reader.

For combat I plan to use a distance and directional system, since there will be no grid. Example: Thane of Whiterun spots a cluster of kobolds 60 feet Northwest of himself and a bugbear, partially concealed behind a tree 20 feet East by Northeast.

EDIT: This has changed. I wished to do it, however it was simply easier to make a grid of zeros with... y'know what? Just try it, and it sould make sense. It's fairly straightforward for anyone who has played D&D before.

The world has 5 continents: North, South, East, West, and Tamriel. Depending on what happens, we may even see more than one of them. I want the story/game to start somewhere in Tamriel and go from there. I plan on this being mostly player driven story.
Aside from the geography and the inclusion of sex (and sex monsters), only a few other things will be different from regular 3.5e DnD.
In the setting of Elder Scrolls, the planet is called Nirn, and there are some extra races that don't exist in DnD. For your convience, I will list some changes here:
1) The Altmer (High Elves) will have been nearly wiped out by the necromancers of the Coral Kingdom, who have overtaken Summerset Isle. They are now the DnD 3.5 elves, minus the odd yellow skin.
2) The Bosmer (Wood Elves) are now the DnD 3.5 half-elves.
3) Dunmer (Drow, aka Dark Elves) are commonly permited as playable characters.
4) Orsimer (Orcs) will be used in place of the Half-Orcs from the Player's Handbook, but is otherwise the same.
5) The DnD race of Dwarves now live in/on/under Red Mountain in Morrowind. Note: These are NOT the Dwemer.
6) There are now more 'Furry' races than just Khajiit (Felines). There are Lilmothiit (Vulpine, aka Foxes), Buhrasiit (Canine and Lupine, aka Dogs and Wolves), and a collective of non-meat eating people called the Kaadraliit that includes such things as rabbitfolk, mousefolk, and deerfolk. These peoples are part of the Kaidran Alliance. PM me if you have questions.
7) Argonians (a kind of Lizardfolk) are much more diverse in their shapes and sizes than in the games. PM me for if you have questions, such as racial bonuses and the like or if you want to know size limits.
8) All extra human races from Skyrim (Nords, Imperials, Bretons, and Redguards) are now racial templates added to humans, and count as a starting level character trait. We can talk about what they actually do later.

NEW:
9) Roviit are a race of equine humanoid that I made for the purposes of this world. They came from an unknown land, across the sea to the south-east.
10) The Left-handed Elves, thought to have gone down with the coninent of Yokuda due to their war with the Redguard, have survived under Sload enlavement for many thousands of years. These Lefty Elves, also known as Yokumer, have been breaking free en masse, fleeing to Tamriel from the Coral Kingdom controlled Summerset Isles over the course of the past 30 years.

Announcements!! Announcements!! Announcements!!
There are several races still in the works, just as the Chimer (the "Blood Elves"), the Falmer (Snow Elves), and the Dwemer (the "Brass Dwarves"). There are also several feats and prestige classes that, once introduced, will be posted on the rules page and available to all.

EDIT: Important!!!: For these, I will be posting house rules in the OOC threads, as rulings arise.

Slow Profiles Thread: [Once made, will post.]

Time-Difference Profiles Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38115

Rules Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37203

Slow OOC Thread:

Time-Difference OOC Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38287

Slow Game:

Time-difference Game: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38288

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

-4th Era, Year 201
Dragonborn defeats Alduin.
Dragonborn crushes Stormcloak Rebellion.
Dark Brotherhood assassin (identedy unknown) kills Emperor Titus Mede II.
Vedere Mede, nephew of Titus Mede II, is crowned Emperor.

-4th Era, Year 202
Dragonborn defeats several dragons at once, but recruits them instead of slaying them. These dragons learned human tongue under Paarthunax and later became the founding members of the Empire's Dragon Brigade, which consists of specially trained dragon-riders and their partners. The first dragon-riders are taken from the Blades, as they have the most knowledge of Dragons and their prefered combat. Delphine attemps to assassinate the Dragonborn for this decision. She is killed, stripped, impaled on a spike, and left in the courtyard with the words "I'm tired of being betrayed. Either do it peacefully or not at all," carved into her flesh.

-4th Era, Year 207
[Unknown: Dragonborn, age 25, uses alchemy to mix a concoction made of Werewolf Blood, Vampire Lord Blood, and his own Dragon Blood. When he drinks it, he becomes both a Vampire Lord with no weakness to the sun, a Werewolf with full control of his transformations, and without the hunger/thirst for blood of either. Essentially ageless now. Keeps it a secret.]

Dragonborn marries.

-4th Era, Year 211
All dragons in Skyrim face a choice: swear fealty to the Dragonborn and his kin, or get their souls eaten. Many dragons flock to his banner. Many more die.

Empire's Black Brigade, a unit made of Vampires and Werewolves who have sworn off eating sentients, is formed under sanction from the Dragonborn. The Black Brigade is led by High Daylight Walker Evengeline A.K. McDowell, aka the Dark Evangel, a powerful vampire who has gone beyond mortal mastery of Ice and Illusion magic. Her second in command is Liutenant Werewolf Albel Nox, also known as Albel the Wicked for his savagry on the battlefield. Although considered monsters, they are an elite unit with undying (Ahhh~ see what I did there?) loyalty to the Empire, even hundreds of years later.
Save for the Dark Evangel, all the Black Brigade wear a special ring that frees them from their desire/need for blood. Vampiric wearers of the ring seem like perfectly normal people unless they transform. The rings cannot be damaged by anything less powerful than a dragon weapon, and cannot be damaged by magic. They are bound to their owner, so, if ever lost, it will teleport back onto the hand of its owner. The rings self replicate when inducting new members into the brigade.

-4th Era, Year 212
It is discovered that three dragons gave up their immortality to make the rings that allow the Black Brigade freedom from their hunger/thirst. Becoming mortal, one male got the two females pregnant after a moonlit trip to some mountain in the late winter. Eggs were laid in early fall.

-4th Era, Year 217
Empire's Dragon Brigade, a unit made of a Dragon and three riders, is formed under santion from the Dragonborn. For each dragon, a squad of three is assigned; All must be skilled with the bow, crossbow, restoration magic, and long range destruction magic. All are taught the illusion Faerie Fire to help targeting. Each of them are taught at least two Thu'um from Aura Whisper, Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint, Firebreath, and Frost Breath. The squad sits at the base of the Dragon's neck, squad leader in front with illusion or restoration magic and crossbow ready. The mage sits behind him with long range destruction or conjuration magic, and restoration on standby. The Rearguard faces backward and can be either mage or archer, but usually has a crossbow and keeps wards at the ready. In wartime, the brigade is often used for arial bombardment.
The Dragon Brigade is led by Judeth, a bosmer woman of unusual height (and bust), who wields spears and javelins and is the sole rider of Bau'ul. Her second in command is a large, relaxed Imperial man named Haar who speciallizes in War Axes and Handaxes. He rides a young dragon named Redfield, whom has an unnatural hatred of the undead.

-4th Era, Year 221

Residents of High Rock, Hammerfell, Valenwood, and Skyrim are taken by surprise when allied forces Goblins, Ogres, Trolls, and Giants suddenly attack. Goblins, thought to have been extinct for two hundred years, had merely gone into hiding, digging tunnels and connecting lands underground, while unifying their people under Goblin Hero Myztik Gobsmak. In those two hundred years, they gained the secret support of the more intelligent, spellcasting two-head Ogres of High Rock, the swift, stealthy, and dexterious Wood Trolls of Valenwood, and the dumb-but-strong Mountain Giants of Skyrim. Secretly gathering forces and supplies underground for two centuries, they finally attack.

Althought the attack is routed failry easily in Skyrim and Hammerfell, High Rock and Valenwood are hit hard. The Demi-human Army [A Bard (dragonborn) called it that, and it stuck] was still put out of High Rock in short order when Dragon Brigade re-enforcements from Skyrim arived.

-4th Era, Year 222 "The War for Valenwood"

Apparently, routing the Demi-Human Army so promptly from Imperial lands discouraged them from attacking the Empire again. For several months, war was waged between the full force of the Demi-Human Army and the Aldomeri Dominion. Much of eastern Valenwood was set ablaze, and more ground was being lost every day. The Khajiit of Elswyr attacked their rear lines relentlessly, but even after breaking out their best they could not break the enemy lines due to the Ogre Warlocks and Troll Hatchet throwers backing up both the goblins and giants.
The magic and stealth capablilies of both sides were evenly matched, and the troll hatchet-throwers were an even match for elven archers in the woods. It became abundantly clear that the strength of the Dominion's people lay in stealthy manouvers and magical might, not the front-line warfare that would make or break the war.
The combined forces of the the Dominion outnumbered the giants 6 to 1, and, under normal curcumstances, 6 soldiers could beat a giant if they fought smart, even without magic or surprise attacks and stealth techniques. However, they were also outnumbered 16 to 1 by goblins. With their magic and shadow manouvers checked, the Dominion was out-manned and out-gunned, and they knew it. More importantly, the Emperor knew it.

In the late fall, Theolinakatskowitz Harolholly-Endenpaulaburger Gollaskinastralindenshtein the Tenth, Jr., aka THE G-Man, was sent as Imperial ambassador to negotiate a temporary alliance with the Dominion with the condition that the ban of Talos worship be lifted and Hammerfell be allowed to return to the Empire. Naturally, the Dominion could not accept. Over the next 42 days, hot debate seared thought the courts of Alinor. The THE G-man proposed a compromise: the ban of Talos worship be lifted and the province of Hammerfell be left as a neutral territory, without influence from the Empire or the Dominion. Still, negotiation had come to grinding halt, as the Thalmor could not accept that either.

Then six large city blocks of land suddenly and simultaineously sink in Alinor, the earth holding them up collapsing from the numerous, well-placed tunnels carved under them. The Goblins had breached the Summerset Isle. Quickly realizing they had little to bargain with, the Thalmor agreed to the compromise conditions. Ten days later, the first to arrive was the Dragon Brigade arrived, followed by two full Imperial Legions four days later. The Imperials and Elves working together crushed the Demi-human army in 40 days. The Demi-humans retreated, but the Legions stayed for another three months in case of counter attack.

4th Era, Year 223
No Demi-Human Army retaliation came, so the Imperial troops in Alinor packed up and went home. College of Whispers updates the information on the Goblins and Giants to "sentient, but stupid." Also adds Forest Trolls and Two-Headed Ogres.

Emperor Vedere Mede decrees that the Empire is buying information and mapping of goblin tunnels. Six months of adventurers later, the Goblin tunnels are delcared too dangerous, and any found should be clearly marked so that travelers know to stay out. Filled with dangerous runes and magic traps, many lead into the most dangerous of dwemer ruins: fully active. The combination of dwemer mechanical traps, ogre magic traps, and troll mundane traps make the goblin tunnels far too dangerous for even some of the best adventurers. Still, it become well known that the Goblin tunnels span all of Tamriel, sometimes over 50 stories deep.

4th Era, Year 224
Imperial Mage Corps is established, one division for each school of magic. A parade is held in the capital to celebrate the reinstitution of the Imperial Battlemages.

Imperial Lightning Brigade is formed, filled with many experienced cavalry. These elite units can use sword, spear, shield and bow/crossbow on horseback, and are experts in formations. Some can cast magic.

4th Era, Year 228
The Daedra Prince Diablo, Lord of Terror, makes his presence known under the small Cyrodillic town of Tristram. Some digging reveals Goblin Tunnels, who knew how deep? The Dragonborn and his sons, Mordecai and Malik, traverse the dungeon. On the 100th floor they fight, and defeat, Diablo, forcibly banishing him back to Oblivion. Malik loses his arm in the escape.
Dragonborn dies of blood loss, leaving his wife and 4 children with 11,096,875,124 gold, not including non-monetary assets. 50k of that is used to jumpstart a public education system in Skyrim that teaches reading, writing, and arithmatic for free. Lessons in history and language are cheap. Of his children, only Mordecai does not work as a supervisor/administrator/teacher for the school system.
[Unknown: Dragonborn fakes his death, only his wife knowing that he still lives.]

4th Era, Year 232
The dragonborn's eldest child, Mordecai, age 39, is acknowledged as the greatest archer ever after stopping an assassination attempt on the Jarl of Solitude... while standing atop The Throat of the World. Later that year, he hits dead center of a bull's eye in the Imperial Capital repeatedly from the same mountain.

4th Era, Year 239
Emperor Vedere Mede dies of illness.
Titus Mede III is crowned Emperor.

4th Era, Year 245 "Day of the Ninja Burrito"
Sheogoroth, Deadra Prince of Madness, is invoked by an insane assassin to help him kill the Emperor. For the next 39.6248513 hours, all the cheese in Cyrodill was replaced with burritos, with a scrap of paper next to it saying "Ninja Ninja." To this day, no one knows how anyone knew what a burrito was.
It should be noted that the assassin was turned into an eggplant.

4th Era, Year 252
Dead Moth Priests decend from Aetherium, taking up residence with the Greybeards at The Throat of the World.

4th Era, Year 286
Titus Mede III dies in his sleep.
Optimus Mede is crowned Emperor at 15 years old.

4th Era, Year 299
Roads in Cyrodill, Skyrim, and High Rock are repaved as needed, allowing merchants safer and easier trips.
The College of Winterhold finds a way enchant iceboxes to make their own blocks of ice.

4th Era, Year 307
Iceboxes become a household item.

4th Era, Year 313
One of the direct desendants of the Dragonborn, also owner of what used to be Black-Briar Meadery and Golden Glow Estate, opens Blue Bell Dairy.

4th Era, Year 329-333
Aldomeri Dominion undergoes civil war, resulting in the Thalmor being overthrown. Large political changes take place, mainly the accepting of the Dunmer into the Dominion and the creation of the Order-Chaos/Good-Evil character profiling.

Nocturnal is designated a True Neutral Daedra.

4th Era, Year 336
Magic academy College of Whispers accidently summons Sheogoroth when attempting to conjure a spirit creature larger than a mammoth. He gives the alteration spell Eggplant and title "Eggplant Wizard" to a young mage without explaination, then leaves. The spell "Eggplant" transforms almost any non-sentient target into an eggplant. Such things include baskets, ores, unequipped weapons, unequipped armor, Sabre Cats, Mammoths, fish, mudcrabs, the mass equivilant of water, potions, flowers, dead trees, rocks. Living targets only transform for 90 seconds.

4th Era, Year 342
Academy for Aspiring Musicians is founded.
Vanilla Ice Cream is invented by the owner of Blue Bell Dairy.

4th Era, Year 343
Popsicles are invented by Blue Bell owners's friend and business partner, Stanly Klondyke.
Fruit flavored Ice Cream is invented. The first flavors are strawberry, plum, lime, and raspberry.
Fruit Pops are invented in joint effort of Blue Bell and Klondyke.
The first frozen-chocolate outside, vanilla icecream popsicle bar is made and eaten. The Emperor declares the Plum Popsicle and Klondyke Bar his favorite treats.

A Halo of light floats above every shrine of Talos, Stendar, Arkay and Akatosh on the 343rd day of the year. It is named "Day of Halos," and is treated as a religious holiday. It occurs every year afterward as well. [Is pretty much Tamriel Christmas.]

4th Era, Year 355
Gambling game "Pachinko" becomes popular.
Altair, another direct decendant of the Dragonborn, founds the Assassin's guild, much to the ire of the Dark Brotherhood. Successfully defends his hidden castle, Masyaf from outsiders for the rest of his days.

4th Era, Year 339
1st Crusade of the Coral Kingdom

4th Era, Year 414
2nd Crusade of the Coral Kingdom

4th Era, Year 445
3rd Crusade of the Coral Kingdom

4th Era, Year 463-475
The Holy Wars occur

4th E, Year 593 - 643 "The Fifty Year War"
Argonians, having both the Black Marsh (filled with many plants with unknown properties, both healing and harmful) and Morrowind (most dwemer ruins of the provinces of Tamirel), gained much power in secret over the course of the 4th Era. They learned much of the dwemer secrets, and their knowledge of alchemy and technology led them biochemestry, and eventually to wage war. In merely fifteen days, they took half of skyrim. Biological weapons, dwarven golems and siege weapons hit the residents, even the dragons, hard. It was entirely due to the Black Brigade that Skyrim was not lost completely in the initial attack.

Due to the widespread atrocities, the sheer horridness of the warfare the Argonians were spreading, the Aldomeri Dominion agrees to join forces with Empire to keep the Kingdom of Argonia at bay.

Even with both forces fighting, Argonians make slow but sure progress in conquering Tamriel. Most of Skyrim and Elswyr, and some of Cyrodill, are occupied by Argonia.

Redguards re-join Empire. A redguard Alchemist develops an Anti-Biotonic to combat the Argonian's bioweapons. Each tonic has three doses. Drinking a dose cures most diseases, prevents the ones you have from contaminating others, and prevents getting any illness for the next 3 hours. Also clears up any remaining symptoms for 20 minutes.

Although the Anti-biotonic helps, the fight is still a desperate one. So much so that the Aldomeri Dominion asks the Orcs to join them. Orcs accept after lengthy talks, spanning months.

With the war saavy Redguard and Orsimer on the battlefield, Argonia is pushed to the edges of Skyrim in little over four months. This is due to their mages and biochemists returning to Morrowind to finish a a project that would turn the war in their favor.

Argonians reverse the Falmer's mutations and secure their support. With promise to return the Dunmer to Chimer, they forge alliance. The sudden defection of many Dunmer and the gain of the magically powerful Chimer and Falmer, their position is Skyrim is made solid. Over the course of six and a half years, Skyrim becomes the main battlefield. Terretory shifts often, but Argonia is still winning decisively.

The Gray Fox finds an elder scroll that returns the dwemer to the world. The dwemer, surprisingly few in number, join the Empire.

Long warring period. Both sides approximately even strength.

The Sload attack and take High Rock. Almost all people were evacuated, all books, records, and knowledge were preserved and moved to Cyrodill. Sload stay in High Rock, but are carefully watched.

Dunmer, Chimer, and Falmer leaders convene with the Emperor, Dwemer Leader, and Aldomeri Leader. Dunmer rejoin Aldomeri Dominion. Chimer, Falmer, and Dwemer leave their respecive groups and form the Elder Tribunal. It is not fought against too hard, since their favor after the war would still be needed.

Elder Tribunal attacks from behind enemy lines, freeing the long thought extinct Lilmothiit and the unknown Burasiit from Argonian slavery to aid in the attack.

Over the course of two years, Morrowind is taken from Argonia. It is found that the Argonians recultivated Morrowind, making it hospitible over the course of their occupation. Few Argonian notes are found after the reclaiming, so many of their secrets are lost.

Khajiit, Lilmothiit, and Burasiit join forces to become the Keidran Alliance. This is met with opposition until the Elder Tribunal reasons that "they are the same as we, people fighting for their homeland." The Dominion and Empire are pursuaded, although it is assumed their internal thoughts were "lets keep the beasts all in one place."

With allies, the Alliance pushes the Argonians out of Elswyr and back to the Black Marsh.

Argonia surrenders, gives some knowlegde on herbs, alchemy, and biochemestry to Tribunal. Opens trade with the Alliance.

Hammerfell is now a shared territory of the Dominion and the Empire.

Results:

Aldomeri Dominion now consists of Altmer, Bosmer, Orsimer, Dunmer. Land: Summerset Isles, Valenwood, Hammerfell.

Cyrodillic Empire consists of Imperials, Bretons, Redguard, Nords. Land: Cyrodill, Skyrim, Hammerfell.

Keidran Alliance consists of Khajiit(feline), Lilmothiit(vulpine), Burasiit(canine). Land: Elswyer

Elder Tribunal consists of Falmer, Chimer, Dwemer. Land: Morrowind

Argonia consists of Argonians. Land: Black Marsh.

Coral Kingdom consists of Sload. Land: High Rock.

Demi-Human Army consists of Goblins, Forest Trolls, Mountain Giants, and Two-headed Ogres. Land: Goblin Tunnels

End of 4th Era

Count me interested! Do the homebrew anthros vary in degree of human/animal the same way canon Kajiit do?

Erm... I hadn't Implemented anything of the sort, but... there are three variants I am currently allowing.
The Skyrim and Cyrodill one (Cathay) [ http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Cathay ],
The Morrowind one (Suthay-Rayt) [ http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Suthay-raht ], both of which can wear the same footwear as everyone else,
and the Suthay [ http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Suthay ].

Stats are the same, although the Suthay face the same footwear problems as the Roviit, though they may also wear footwraps.

There are Khajiit variants called Ohmes and Ohmes-Rayt that are more like catgirls/guys from anime, rather than Furries. There is also a large, called the Cathay-Rayt, that I will not be using for some time. These three will need their own templates, which I will work on... later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom