Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates of the Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
I'm currently craving a RP play of Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl.

I'll play Elisabeth, you could be any man in the movie: Will, Jack, James Norrington ... Plot depends on who your character is, but remember there is romance between yours and mine. Also there wouldn't be much action, though.

Some examples:

I was thinking about the days they were younger, some kind of forbidden love. And now she's going to get married, he has to do something. The game may follow the original movie, until he decides to take over the Black Pearl himself, so that he and Elisabeth could be together...

At first he thought she was a weak fragile lady, when he figures her strong will and tough mind, he wants her for himself...

She had agreed to marry him if he save Will, and she did. Now he has her all for himself (kinda master and slave)...

- By casual I mean the writing style, the contain, the way you use your words...not length. So I'll say about 2 paragraph would be enough. More is welcome but please not 12.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- It would be over pm.
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.
- Please pm, do not write here.
- Feel free to search my old post for example of my writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom