Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This may sound stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuRoku

Meteorite
Well, I have a small question. I am extremely intimidated of posting something in the RP sections, because I am slightly confused on where to post what. Same goes with the Stories section. So I have a few questions;

1. Do you HAVE to be that detailed in RP posts? I have watched a few RP threads, and the posts there are like... MASSIVE. Do I have to make so long posts?

2. Where do I post Furry RP things, and how do I explain that it's Furry?

3. Is it ok to post anything in the Stories section, or is there a certain restriction when it comes to Anime/Video Game stuff?

Many thanks to the one(s) who answers these questions.

Hey, there AkuRoku, welcome to the forum. It can be a little awkward at first to navigate this forum if you're unfamiliar with the setup.

1. No. A lot of folks here are advanced lit, but not everyone is and I'm sure you'll find quite a few people who would be happy to go a bit less in length as far as posts go. It's not a contest and there are no requirements except those made by individual people and a lot of folks don't mind shorter posts.

2. Furry RPs would go in the Taboo section:

Taboo Original Roleplays

Private roleplays entailing Incest, BDSM, Furry and the like that involve original characters and settings.

But I would recommend setting up your own request thread, if you haven't already, and that can go in the Roleplay Requests By Males section. You can detail whatever kind of kinks or specifications you want to make in your very own thread, so other people looking for partners can look and see what you're interested in. The more information you give, the better idea of what you want people will have, whether it be with storylines, pairings, characters you like to play, etc. But there is something to be said for keeping it simple, if you feel like you know what you want and don't have much to say.

3. The story section is for stories you've written, or poetry or any kind of writing you'd like to share. If you are referring to fan-based writings, then yes, that would also go there. Videos from youtube or actual games or artwork goes in the Media, Music and Artwork section.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. And once again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom