Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Hardcore MxF rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHestia

Planetoid
I'm back after a very long absences due to personal issues. I wish to get some rps started up again and have three ideas I've been wanting to try.

A bit about me is that I'm semi-literate, I prefer long running rps, I also like to talk with my partners to get to know them, and to make sure both of are enjoying the rp. Also I do tend more towards the smut but I do love a good plot too. ^_^

Now on to the ideas:

A different type of school: There is a boarding school/college were if you break the rules you are called before a consel of fellow students who decide the punishment. My Character a good girl broke was caught breaking the rules concerning dress code. Now her punishment is to do what ever the head of the counsel says no matter where they are. She will follow this for a month.

Will/May contain: Some level of Non-con, humiliation, Force Clothing wear, Forced Nudity, Bondage, Master/Slave, and more
TAKEN

Believing your lies.: My Character is a young strong leader of a nation in need of a rare herb. A powerful wizard, monster, or demon sees the woman and attacks her in surprise she's knocked unconscious giving them the opertunity to give her a potion that steals her memories. She comes to in their home where she is told that she is their slave toy. Even being told she is unwilling and hesistant but always obeys in the end.

Will/May contain: Some level of Non-con, different style cocks, tentacles, humiliation, Force Clothing wear, Forced Nudity, Bondage, Master/Slave, torture, BDSM, Objectification, and more.

Prisoner of Prefection: There is a prison underground where the worst criminals with the most twisted minds are sent. Its been decided that they can't be allowed back into society. While prison gangs are made there is one that is always in control brutalizing the guards and nearly breaking out weekly. Finally the people in charge came up with an idea. They brought the head criminal to a large cell with many sex toys and a laboratory set up with many injects that could be used. They then presented him with a young woman, the ideal woman. She is his to use and distribute, the injections can be used to modify himself or her, and in return he will back off the guards.

Will/May contain: Some level of Non-con, different style cocks, tentacles, humiliation, Force Clothing wear, Forced Nudity, Bondage, Master/Slave, torture, BDSM, Objectification, transformation, Groupsex, Multiple penetration, and so much more.

PM me if you are interested in any of these. ^_^

Another Idea I'm adding.

This one is for pretty much Pure smut and should be very very twisted.

Supernatural creature x Magic User Human
Every five hundred years a human is born with one purpose in the scheme of the world. That purpose is to be mated to a supernatural creature. This human when mated to a supernatural being will bear offspring far stronger then a normal mate, and will double the supernatural creatures powers. The most powerful have claimed these humans and have found but one down fall. After the five hundred years the increased strength withers to nothing but there is a rumor that if the human can out live the five hundred years their mate will keep their powers. The new human has finally reached the age where they can be taken as a mate (18), and is a lovely young woman. The power she holds she is unaware of, can be taken through sex. A small bit each time the supernatural comes inside her anyway, and the largest power transfers happen when she comes during sex. Also everytime she is taken by the same supernatural her body can be changed a bit to fit their desires.

Will/May Contain: Inhuman cocks, Large cocks, Rape, Humiliation, breeding, Multipenitration, Objectifaction, maybe cum inflation, and more.

Bump, also feel free to respond here I check it often and add new ideas as I think of them.

2 More ideas kinda similar.

The Cost of War - Human's have finally mastered space travel but what they didn't count on was the first alien they meet to have so many precious resources that they would want. At first human's tried going to war with the aliens, with the idea if they just pushed hard enough the aliens would back off. The aliens didn't though, and massive cassualties were suffered on both sides. Finally the aliens offered a peace treat with a trade idea. The humans would hand over a healthy, fertile young woman for a given amount of the resources. Though there was much contravercy over the treaty it was signed. Now young women both willing and not or picked randomly to be traded off to the aliens, who use them as breeding stock.
For this idea I'd like to play one willing girl and one not willing girl at the same time. Kinks can be talked about if any one is interested.

Sex Hotel - (Again another sci-fi idea) Human's have finally explored much of the universe, finding life in many galaxies. As more places were discovered human's realized they lacked anything to offer, except their bodies. Most of the aliens and some very powerful human loved the ideas of sex of any kind. So a place was set up to meet these demands, a sex hotel. In the hotel worked men, women, and futas, some willing others blackmailed. They're only concern now is pleasing their patrons, and for some of them praying for a way out.
Again I'd like to play a few characters that can be talked about, as can kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom