Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Omega Wolf group and PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu Inohara

Super-Earth
So, um. I'm not entirely sure if this is intentional or not, but when trying to send a PM it automatically sends them to the Omega Wolf group, as well as the person I'm PMing. At first I thought maybe its some weird PM regulating thing to keep people from skirting the rules through PM stuff or something, especially since I can't actually remove it from the list. However, when I looked at the description for the group it said 'Here solely to be abused by the community. This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.' which indicates otherwise.

So, um, yeah. Is this supposed to happen or is it some weird glitch in coding or what? I'm hesitant to send PMs at the moment because I don't want to waste another person's inbox space with my inane conversations and roleplay discussion/posts intended for a different person entirely :|. I am terribly sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't really find anything about it anywhere else on the site and this seems to be a new thing since it wasn't happening before.

First and foremost, it won't get sent to them unless it's actually on the TO or BCC lines of the PM. If it's just in the box on the left side, that's just a group you have available.

Second, I'm now in this group too. So I'd be curious to know why.

When I sent a PM (and discovered the issue) it actually showed up in my outbox as being directed to both the person I intended to contact, and the Omega Wolf group (and I promptly deleted it for reasons mentioned above), though I may have accidentally added it to the BCC line by mistake when trying to remove it, I'll have to test it later. Either way its a rather odd occurrence.

Whoever made the group gave them the ability to receive pms as a group.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom