Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Davien Uradel's Quarters

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2817zt2.jpg
Davien Uradel's Quarters

images

Name: Davien Uradel
Nickname: Davien
Attire: boxers
Tagging: Crystal
Day/Time: Early evening, June 7, 2088

273769_516340408_60681597_n.jpg

Name: Brittany Kay
Nickname: Brittany
Attire: Black lingerie and a gold necklace

Davien led Crystal and Brittany into his quarters where he and Brittany began to make themselves comfortable by stripping out of their clothes after shutting the door. Davien loved history and his antiquated tastes were reflected in his abode. The place was like a gypsy's dwelling with aged Victorian furniture. As they undressed, Davien and Brittany gave Crystal a brief tour of the place. Since Brittany was faster at getting out of her short black dress, she started talking to Crystal first. She was very comfortable in her black lingerie and she rubbed up on Crystal and put her arm around the other girl.
"Davien and I have gone treasure hunting many times," she began, "we love finding jewelry and coins and stuff."
Davien joined in. "I am a collector of precious metals and fine jewelry," he said, "I don't have much in the precious metals department, mostly old coins from different countries. Here Chris, try on this necklace." He offered her a gold necklace with an emerald stone. "May I?"
He went behind her and his hands brushed her neck gently as he clasped the necklace around her throat. The emerald stone drew attention to Crystal's breasts. Davien leaned towards Crystal's ear from behind her, putting his arms around her waist and he whispered, "I want to see you wearing only this necklace and nothing else."

amanda-bynes.jpg

Name:Crystal bynes
Nickname:Chris
Attire:A faded plaid skirt with a black tank top with black heals that had their heals glued back on .
Tagging:brittany and Devien
Crystal could not speak the place was very pretty she could diffently live here if Davien became her master. she gave them both a smile and let Brittany give her the tour and she snuggled into the girl when she put her arm around her. She had been looking about the place and not paying any attation to what Brittany was wearing till she started talking to her and she had to blush the girl was very pretty in her black lingerie. She listened to Davien talk about how he was a collector of sorts. She heard him say to try something on and when he brought to her the necklace she was in ewe "wow its pretty " she said as he put it on her. when he said he wanted to see her wearing only the necklace she smiled. She soon took off all her cloths and shoes and stood there naked .

images

Name: Davien Uradel
Nickname: Davien
Attire: boxers

273769_516340408_60681597_n.jpg

Name: Brittany Kay
Nickname: Brittany
Attire: Black lingerie and a gold necklace

Davien grinned as he watched Crystal undress for him. Before long the girl was completely naked except for the gold and emerald necklace. Davien signaled to Brittany and watched as his slave approached Crystal, embraced the other girl, and began to make out with her.
Brittany moaned softly as she slipped her tongue inside of Crystal's mouth. The other girl's lips and tongue were soft and she tasted good. Brittany started to slide down Crystal's body: she started kissing Crystal's neck, then her tits, her belly, and then she was on her knees. Brittany started to lick Crystal's pussy.
Davien, from behind Crystal, felt his penis growing as he became more and more aroused. It protruded from the opening in front of his boxers and as it came up it brushed against Crystal's ass. He cupped Crystal's ass in his right hand and groped her breasts with his other hand and leaned in to start kissing her neck.

Crystal watched as Brittany came up to her and embraced her and she put her hands around the girl as well. She soon felt the girls lips on hers and her tongue go inside of her mouth. She kissed back making out with the girl her tongue inside of Brittany's she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the kisses and let out a soft moan. Soon she tilted her head to the side as the girl kissed her neck and worked her way to her tits all the while crystal was moaning and they was getting louder. She watched as Brittany got on her knees and she let out a gasp at the sight of her on her knees and knowing where she going next and she was already wet. She felt the tongue on her pussy so she spread her legs giving the girl easier access to her cunt. She reached down and held onto the girls hair and pushed her cunt more into her face moaning louder now and saying "oh god Brittany your good and that is my senstive spot oh Iam horny so horny i want more". She felt Daviens ass brush up against her ass and she closed her eyes for now she was in the middle. She felt his kisses on her neck and one hand of her ass while the other one cupped one of her breasts. She was in heaven with the feeling of Brittany on her pussy and Davien doing what he wanted from behind.

Back
Top Bottom