Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother &Daughter (FUTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUTA

Meteorite
So... this is my first post here, but I already have an idea in mind for an RP I'd like to do. My idea is for a teenage daughter, and her mother to engage in some sexual activity. The idea is that the daughter was born a hermaphrodite, but her male sex organ remained relatively unnoticed until she hit puberty, and it really started to grow in size. She becomes so aggressively sexual and when she discovers a dark past of her mother, she decides to blackmail her mother into a sexual relationship. The daughter would be the dominant partner, the mother the submissive; I'd like this to get pretty dark, with some pretty dark BDSM and humiliation.

I'm open to all kinks, and am willing to play either the dominant or the submissive role. Please PM me, and we can start to discuss where we'd like this RP to go. I would also prefer to RP this through Yahoo Instant Messenger, as it allows for immediate interaction. Thanks!

Here are two images I'd like to use for the characters of this RP.

The mother=
Uma+Thurman+Hot-3.JPG

The daughter=
Kirsten+Dunst+Maxim+Magazine+Photoshoot+-+03.jpg

NOTE: Oh, and just as an add, I like to RP out our experience through IMs, but then like to take our experience and post it on a forum, so that people can see, and enjoy our writing. It is after all, all about writing a coherent story that we enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom