Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot/Smut looking for Het and F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphine

Meteorite
Ahhh....search threads! They're pretty much the bane of my existence...but I will put effort into this one. Maybe it'll be helpful.

I am:
- Typically called Sera or Seraph.
- Literate. This means that I can post anywhere between one and six paragraphs. Whatever is comfortable for the situation. No one liners, please.
- Submissive/Switch. I really enjoy bedroom domination.
- Looking for heterosexual or F/F.
- Able to role play over Private Messages/Threads/Instant Messanger. However, instant messanger role plays will be extremely short term. I can't handle anything else on them.
- Going to be online at least once a day. So my replies should be steady.
- Wanting plot and smut. I'm fine with having role plays that are heavy on one and not the other, but I like a balance.

Here's my rabbit hole - http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Seraphine%20Lyric
It's general, so if there's something you like or want...as long as it's not on my 'no' list, we're fine.

Original Role Plays
Modern
Superhero(heroine)/Villian
Assassin/Target
Photographer/Model
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
Past
Noble/Commoner
Noble/Servant
Pirate/Stowaway(captive)
Prince/Betrothed Princess
Knight/Princess
Sorcerer/Apprentice
Noble/Thief

Fandom
Pokemon
Star Ocean
Final Fantasy VII, X
Supernatural
Hunger Games
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
League of Legends
Kingdom Hearts
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda

When I have more time, I'll post plots. But if you have any ideas, feel free to message me.

Hmm, I don't mind working something out with you withing the Final Fantasy X, Pokemon, Naruto, or Sorcerer/Apprentice setups.

I could indeed see myself partaking in an Assassin/Target rp. Easy to focus a plot around, smut is inevitable when its heated in the midst of battle, and most of all I'm intrigued by it the most admittedly.

If you'd be willing to be the assassin...and assassinate me with extreme prejudice...i'd be very interested in a private message, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom