Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking female for IM through AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incoldhavens

Meteorite
The world is populated by herms and females only. It is a world of high fantasy set in time to medieval Europe. The major social dynamics would most closely resemble those of early Greece. Though there is an empire that exists, slaves are common. Though not all those who serve nobles do so out of such ways, but there does exist a certain etiquette that the peasant must follow when dealing a noble. In certain societies, particularly those who follow the Goddess Aura (a being of water and life, lust, loosely think... Poseidon/Aphrodite) hermaphrodites are generally seen as a boon to their locale and often given straight way to the temple. One kingdom, credited with the rise of Aura to divine stature, Aluria holds her high in their ways; as such priestess' and her temples are usually also the law. The second kingdom, southern neighbor to Aluria, is Tanuke. They hold all three major Goddesses as of equal import, though the temples and priestess' do not enjoy such lofty power as they do Aluria. They are... more oriental. The third major kingdom, western neighbor of Aluria and Tanuke, is Pimona. Pimona is a powerful nation in it's own right, this is the kingdom of Co'atul, Goddess of the Void. She has set herself apart from the other three and is strictly worshiped only Pimona, crediting the kingdom as a personal creation. It is a kingdom akin to Aztec/Mayan-like; though sacrifices are made (I will never rp a death of either of our characters, unless it's the start of her journey into the underworld).

The three major Goddesses:
Aura: Best described as a blend of Poseidon/Aphrodite. She rules over the seas and fertility and often times will appear to her faithful as a hermaphrodite. She often has azure tinted skin, that is covered in a thick slippery film.
Kora: Goddess of the winds and arcane arts. It is her realm that keeps the veil between the spiritual realms and the material world thin. She does not watch over the dead or demons that cross back and forth, only that the gateways stay open. She will too appear to her faithful, sometimes as a hermaphrodite, but more often as a virginal youth to a wayward soul who needs her. She is kind and caring and is fond of her sister Aura.
Kimiko: A Goddess of war, rule, and law. She abhors chaos and demands strict obedience in her followers. She is the living embodiment of strategy. Each of her priestess' are trained in combat of some form, and though her kingdom does not strictly worship only her, that is because of her need for balance. She does understand that for law to exist, chaos must also as well. Though she does not openly hate any of her sisters, her older sister Aura will sometimes cause her great distress and foil some of her plots and schemes. Such is the way of the divine siblings.
Co'atul: As mentioned above, she is a Goddess of the void. When the other two kingdoms were being forged, Co'atul quite literally carved a kingdom out of earth for herself. The sisters do not bother her, whether out of fear or otherwise is unknown, not even the followers of Co'atul know these reasons. She is powerful and the true extent of her reach and power is unknown. She will often appear as a jaguar woman to whomever she feels worthy and will breed with them, willing or otherwise.

The Others:

Spirits and demigoddesses abound with freely open gateways to other planes and the constant intermingling of mortal and Goddess alike, and even the Goddesses will bed with one another as well. These otherworldly beings are sometimes worshiped. Sometimes they are feared. They are many.
It is not uncommon to find smaller hidden sects in the service of a monstrous being and often use their prisoners as breeding stock.

**NOTE: I am not opposed to anthro-folk I just failed to mention them in the description above. Elves are welcome too. Shapeshifters and whathaveyou is up to you as well.
Also I am not opposed to 'quickie' Sl's though I do prefer something long term here, I am aware of the adult nature of this and understand sometimes, that's where it can go.
***Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this world.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom