Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A slut looking for smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of the moon

Super-Earth
Okay I have another request thread but I'ma post on this one when I'm open to anything. So please pm me with your ideas and cravings.

I'm open to anything now so please send me your kinky ideas.

A few ideas:

Caught, more dominant F needed

Jay wasn't at all interested with the conversations of the other teens downstairs, yes he liked his friends, but there was something far more appealling to him upstairs.
Jay had known tyra for years and for each of those years he had fantasised about her older sister rachel. Nobody could blame him, at 19 she was 3 years older than he and the other girls he knew. She was curvier, with athletic legs and stomach and an impressive cleavage.
So when Jay caught a glimpse of rachel leaving, 'just popping out apparently', so he took what he thought was the only opportunity he would ever get, he snuck away and went upstairs to her room.
He had been up there for only a couple of minutes now, looking at pictures of her with her friends, when he found one of her and tyra on a beach earlier this year. Both were pictured in bikinis, and although Tyra looked far more curvy than he had ever imagined, Jay could not remove his eyes from Rachel's cleavage. As he looked, his heart sped, thumping, racing in his chest, and he felt his cock throb in his pants. Knowing he was alone, he reached down into his pants and gripped his hardening cock tightly, squeezing it.

OOC: Sample RP if you are interested in this, as Tyra, Rachel or even another girl at the party. Thanks

The pleasure cruiser M for F

I am a literate roleplayer, generally writing at least one paragraph per post.
I have an idea about a pleasure cruiser and would like help developing it, or roleplaying as part of it. The ship is completely one of a kind and is designed for all female guests, looking for sexual awakenings or just more sexual experiences. The ship is equipped as most cruisers (pool, dining hall, large rooms etc) but also has plenty of extras. The all male staff are there to make sure that the guests have a good time, though are not entirely submissive or without limits.

The basic idea of a start is that you are bought a guest about to arrive on the pleasure cruiser and I am the member of staff, greeting you. The reason for you coming aboard could be to
celebrate
get over bad time
to end a drought
with friends on hen party
to explore your fantasies

The Fairy, or, The Pixie

Looking to do a RP involving a hot female pixie character. She would have magical abilities, their magnitude and success could be something we could discuss.
I was thinking of a few possible scenarios:
A soldier/huntsman is lost in the forest, the pixie decides to have some fun
The pixie has been watching the humans for a while and metamorphoses herself into a human, living in a local building (whether this is my character's workplace, school if he is a teen, house etc can be discussed)
The pixie watches a couple, interested and turned on..

Let me know if you like the sound of this or if you have any other ideas allong these lines

The Invisible Man
Its simple, an invisible guy creeps into either a girls dormitory, or a flat, rented by a few girls and over the period of a few nights, goes undiscovered and has his fun!

The light sounds of footsteps crept through the hallway. Sound, of footsteps, but seemingly, no feet or body. He smiled as he passed a mirror on the wall and saw no proof that he was there. He had long suspected that he would be able to do this, but to finally be here and to carry this out excited him beyond anything else he had ever known.
He slowly opened the door, his eyes widening as he saw the first sleeping young girl, beautiful, draped in just her sheet. He approached her, slipping his hand under the sheet and feeling her soft skin, running his hand round her neck, feeling her warmth. She moaned lightly, her back arching slightly with pleasure.

I am not into watersports/scat/vomit etc or bestiality, or involving other male characters
If you have any questions (want to change or add details?) please PM me
I happily RP in PM or thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom