Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES - Absences and Delays

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
If you are going to be held up for more than 3 days (and definitely more than 10 days), try to let us know by posting in here. No need for the details of why. Just let us know so that we can either work around you or be aware that there will indeed be a temporary hold up. Also, if you do know you'll be held up for a longer period of time (could be for travels, vacations, etc), please be considerate and try to situate your character such that we CAN post around you just as we'll try to leave things so that you can easily slip back in once you return. Thank you. :)

**As always, emergencies and things of that nature are the one and only true exception. No one can plan or prepare for those. And we all understand that they happen.

I am posting this just to be safe but my area is getting hit with a nasty storm and I may lose power from it, it's supposed to hit Monday and last until I believe Tuesday night. Last time a hurricane hit I lost power for two freaking weeks but I was in a different area so hopefully this time my power doesn't go out and if it does then hopefully it gets turned back on REALLY quickly but just in case it doesn't I'm posting in here to make sure everyone knows that if I disappear I WILL be back eventually.

I'm kind of in the same boat as Krys/Snake here. My college cancelled classes and I don't have work tomorrow so I'm unsure how bad this storm might be but we are having flood warnings so we'll see what happens.

College and my mindset are my top priority so I'm going to be delayed for the next three weeks. I might reply every so often so I'm allowing some control over my characters as long as I am notified.

Just a heads up that I'm going to be having guests at my house for the Thanksgiving holiday. They are due to arrive tomorrow and I believe they are leaving Monday (maybe Sunday, but I think Monday). But anyway, as a result of this, my online time will be severely cut and relegated to evenings before I go to bed. This means any posts I can give will occur then and will be shared with all my other ongoing RPs. This means I may or may not get to things right away since I do indeed have a few going. Just wanted people to know. But since this group has royally slowed, I doubt it'll matter really. However, I still wanted to be courteous and let everyone know nonetheless just in case people found time to post anything.

I'm letting everyone know that I'll be away on vacation from Sunday 12/16 - Friday 12/21 (possibly Saturday depending on traffic and such, but DEFINITELY through until Friday). I have no intentions of getting online at all during these times as I'll be away and taking a much needed break with my family. As such, I won't be able to post during these times, but I'll play catch up if anyone actually posts anything while I'm away. If not...... hopefully people will once I'm back or, at the very least, want to discuss some ideas and the like for how things can go plot wise.

Just letting people know that my parents are visiting me and will be here until 1/2. Until then, not sure how much posting I'll be doing. But I'm mulling my posts for when they're gone. lol. Sorry about the delays.

Back
Top Bottom