Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for girl to be Poison Ivy or Kitana

Status
Not open for further replies.

rostername15

Planetoid
Looking for a girl to be a darker Poison Ivy. Base idea is that she needs to make fertalizer and loves to kill, even to the point she gets as much pleasure from killing as she does sex, so all her lovers or victims do not survive meeting her, and with each person she kills she gets more powerful.

Lots of different ways to do this, allows for her to be agressive or passive agressive, letting him thinking she is in control with her pheremones.
Chances for things with plants, even vore if you want to.
I'll be open for what ever kink you have, any and everything so long as you/Ivy get to have some fun

Also looking for a girl to be a more evil/erotic Kitana from Mortal Kombat, fatalities and sexualatilities included ;) Use of kiss of doom or fans perfered.

P/M me

rostername15 said:
Looking for a girl to be a darker Poison Ivy. Base idea is that she needs to make fertalizer and loves to kill, even to the point she gets as much pleasure from killing as she does sex, so all her lovers or victims do not survive meeting her, and with each person she kills she gets more powerful.

Lots of different ways to do this, allows for her to be agressive or passive agressive, letting him thinking she is in control with her pheremones.
I'll be open for what ever kink you have, any and everything so long as you/Ivy get to have some fun

Also looking for a girl to be a more evil/erotic Kitana from Mortal Kombat, fatalities and sexualatilities included ;) Use of kiss of doom or fans perfered.

P/M me

bump for the evil girls ;)

rostername15 said:

P/M me

bump for the evil girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom