Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncollared sub/slave Sleeping Quarters

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
11kf2tt.jpg

Uncollared sub/slave Sleeping Quarters

35hmq8k.jpg

Name:Micheal Stratton
Nickname:Mike, Sir
Attire:Standard Military uniform
Tagging:Travis, Francie
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7, 2088

6ntick.jpg

Name:Travis Seth Ryback
Nickname:Travis, Seth
Attire:Camo pants, Black Tanktop, Combat Boots
Tagging:Micheal, Francie

Micheal grabbed a first aid kit on the way to the sub sleeping quarters and when they got there Travis laid the young woman on one of the beds in one of the rooms in the place. He brushed the hair from her face with one of his fingers as he waited for Micheal to come patch her up. As soon as Micheal sat down he set the first aid kit onto the bed beside the woman and opened it up, he then began to clean and bandage her wounds. When he was finished he handed Travis a bowl filled with cold water and a rag.

"Wipe her down with cold water see if she responds to it" ,Micheal told him.

Travis soaked the rag then began to run it over her face gently hoping that it would wake her up, he knew she was probably dehydrated from the heat and traveling while injured so they needed to get some fluids into the woman and soon.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Name: Francesca Harris
Nickname: Francie
Attire: Thin pale pink satin slip.
Tagging: Anyone; Travis, Michael.
Day/Time: June 7, 2088; Afternoon.

Everything was hazy and dark, but that frigid cold... that icy sting...

Francie suddenly stirred, her body shifting and moving as she let out soft groans from the pain that wracked her tiny body. So sore, so tired. She tried to swallow, but her mouth was dry, her tongue rough like sandpaper. A shiver ran along her spine and a pounding ache began to throb within her head. So cold. Blinking slowly, she tried to focus. There were faces above her. Faces...

"W-where am I?" Francie asked softly as she shivered.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

As soon as the woman began to stir Travis looked over to Micheal, "I think she's waking up Mike, she looks cold wanna grab one of the extra blankets from the closet?" ,Travis asked as he removed the rag from her face and set the bowl of cold water on the bedside table. After a few moments Micheal came back with the blanket and handed it to Travis who put it onto the woman tucking her in, he was careful not to touch any of her wounds.

"You're safe now we're going to take care of you, my name is Travis and this is Mike we found you at the entrance to the town" ,Travis told her. "Who hurt you? I ask because you had quite a few wounds on you, we've cleaned and bandaged them for you and we'll continue to take care of them until they are fully healed".

After Travis was finished talking Micheal handed him a bottle of water to give to the young woman, "Here drink this, we can send for food if you'd like as well you need to regain strength" ,Travis told her in a kind tone.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie tried to focus her eyes a bit more, taking in the faces of those who stood over her--one in particular standing out. Who was he? An angel? Whoever he was... she was grateful him and the tone of his voice... she used it as her sole means of focus as she tried her best to come around fully, though her body protested entirely.

"Th-thank you... for your... kindness..." Francie rasped out between shivers. She was glad for the blankets once wrapped up in them despite the injuries and soreness her body was feeling. She was so cold from being dehydrated. "I-I'm Francie... from... Brighton... th-they hurt me th-there... l-locked me up..."

At that, Francie looked up into Travis' eyes and graciously accepted the water he offered her, taking a tiny sip. The water was cold and it hurt a little going down at first. But she needed it desperately.

"Th-thank you..." Francie said again. "And y-yes... some food would b-be nice..." Her blue eyes were expressive and showed her gratitude as she tried her best to speak. And not once did they look away from Travis'.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

"Oh it's no problem you needed help and we were there" ,Travis stated in response to the woman's thanks. He gave her another smile and then his smile faded when she mentioned where she was from and that they hurt her. "Well we won't hurt you here unless of course you ask, even then we're not excessive" ,Travis stated. He then looked to Micheal after the woman said that food would be nice, Mike nodded as if saying he knew what Travis was looking at him for then made his way out of the room. When Micheal left Travis returned his attention back to Francie, "Mike will be back with some food for you very soon, while he's gone why don't you tell me why these people hurt you" ,Travis felt for the woman and it was clear by his tone that she was concerned.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie looked up at Travis, snuggling under the blankets while shivering. "Th-they don't understand m-me," she began. "Th-they found out things..." Her eyes welled up with tears and one rolled down her cheek. She would've brushed it away, but she was too weak and sore to bother. "Instead of t-trying to understand, th-they locked m-me up... b-beat me... h-hurt me..." More tears fell. "C-called me things... Went on for d-days... days..." She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to swallow. When she opened them again, she focused on Travis, her head pounding with a headache. "T-trying to f-find this t-town that accepts people... d-different people... I don't know if it exists..." Again, she tried to swallow. "D-does it?" She looked right at Travis, her eyes hopeful.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

Travis reached down and wiped the tears from her eyes as he listened to her words, when she was finished talking he gave her a smile. "Well this town excepts people who are different maybe you've found the place you're looking for, tell me what made you so different that those people beat you and called you nasty things?" ,he asked curiously. Before the woman could answer Micheal came back into the room and set a plate of hot soup on the bedside table for the woman to eat he then backed away and leaned against the wall in the room watching as Travis talked to the woman.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Shivering under the blankets, Francie looked at Travis. She wondered if he was right, if the town she was now in might just be the town the rumors had been about. If only she could be so lucky. But was she? She honestly didn't know and with the way her life was going, she was a bit fearful that she was being naive and hopeful. But there was a part of her that so desperately wanted to hold onto the words that Travis had spoken... a part of her that wanted to hope. Just then, Michael returned with some soup. She gave the other man a smile and nodded her thanks and appreciation.

Turning back to Travis, she tilted her head a little. "It's hard to explain," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper. As she searched for a way to explain, she could feel her cheeks turning red, burning with embarrassment over what her people had called a 'perversion'. "Just... I... w-well... I..." She bit down on her lip and looked away, her cheeks a deep shade of scarlet. "I like pain..." Her voice trailed and she closed her eyes. It was clear she was embarrassed, that she desperately wanted to hide and would if she wasn't so weak or so sore.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

When the woman told them why the people in her town had done what they did Travis smiled brightly realizing she indeed found the town she was looking for. "Well you'll fit right in here Francie I do believe you've indeed found the town you were looking for" ,Travis told her. Micheal simply smiled and looked at both Travis and the woman, Travis then gave the woman another smile, "So what kind of things do you like?" ,he asked. "And don't feel embarrassed to talk about it everyone here has their own kinks there's nothing to be ashamed of".

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie could hardly believe it. Had she heard Travis correctly? Did she truly find the right place... it actually existed? Just then, she turned to look at him, her eyes tearing up all over again when he told her she was among people who also enjoyed pain. "R-really?" she asked, almost in disbelief. "I-I'm not alone?" The emotions she felt roiling inside were overwhelming, bubbling just beneath the surface and threatening to consume her, but she managed to keep them under control. But only just. "Well, I've never had anyone help me with it before," she admitted. "So it's hard to say. I have ideas though. I know what I like in my head... what sounds good to me." She shivered a bit, still cold from being dehydrated. "I've attempted a few different things though. Like cutting and whipping myself with belts." Her cheeks went red again. "They called me perverse... strung me up... whipped me... cut my arms and legs..." Again, her eyes welled with tears. "Th-they said if I liked pain so much... I..." Her voice trailed and she looked away for a moment. When she looked back up at Travis, her expression showed fear and longing to be understood. "But it doesn't work like that. It doesn't... That isn't the same..." Her voice was desperate and she hoped he understood what she meant.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

"No it's not the same Francie, if you'd like the people of this town can help you discover what you like we have training facilities for such things" ,he told her with another kind smile. "As soon as you feel up to it we can get to work and if you feel better soon you can come to the festival we're having tonight and get to know some of the others in the town, I'm sure you will fit right in". Travis knew the woman needed guidance and friends, people to care for her and he knew that the people of the town would accept her he just knew it.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie smiled a little when Travis reassured her and even mentioned that she could be assisted in learning. She wasn't quite sure how someone could actually help her, but she figured that it was better to ask and find out and take it from there and see. It was clear that the people seemed to care and that was what mattered.

"Festival?" Francie asked as she pulled at the blankets and tried to sit up a bit, reaching for the water so she could take another sip. "What festival? What's it for? What are you celebrating?" she asked.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

"We have a festival every month so that doms and subs can all mingle together and everyone in the town can get to know each other more some subs are even collared at these festivals by doms and they become their slaves of course everyone who is collared is willing we do not believe in forced relationships here" ,Travis explained. "It's not really a celebration more like a party to have fun, Micheal here usually goes but he usually sits around and drinks by himself" ,Travis teased at Mike.

"Shut it Travis I have my reasons" ,Micheal stated in response.

Travis just let out a laugh he was only teasing Micheal to try and cheer Francie up a bit and get a laugh out of her.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie listened to everything Travis was telling her about Doms and subs and collaring. And... slaves? It was all so foreign to her. Then again, she was still trying to understand why she even enjoyed receiving pain. "I see," she said softly. "Sounds like I have a lot to learn." She bit down on her lip. "I don't understand half of what you said," she admitted, trying to be honest. "I mean, I understand the words, but it ends there. But it sounds intriguing if I'm understanding things correctly..." Her voice trailed as she tried to piece things together. Being an intelligent woman, she did her best to logically deduce things based on what she'd heard and what Travis seemed to be saying. It still didn't change the fact that she needed to learn more. A lot more. But maybe the festival and some time in the facility they'd mentioned would help there. "But I'm glad you don't force things," she then said smiling a little bit more before taking yet another sip of her water. "And the festival sounds fun too." Pulling at the blankets a bit, she giggled softly and gestured toward Michael. "So why would he want to sit by himself at a fun party?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing a bit.

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

"Well I say you should join us then you'll have a great time and I'll introduce you to some of my good friends and I am sure they will absolutely love you, you seem very nice and I can't understand why anyone would want to hurt you so badly" ,Travis stated. When Francie asked why Micheal would want to sit by himself at the festival he let out a laugh, "He likes to watch and try to see if any of the subs catch his attention, I don't understand why he doesn't just get up and dance or talk to any of them he's so picky" ,Travis responded with a small laugh. He got a sharp glare from Micheal afterwards too, "We should stop talking about Micheal's social issues though before he gets angry" ,Travis joked again.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie nodded in understanding. "I see," she said softly. In many ways, she could understand that. She wasn't one to judge someone in their ways of searching for their 'one'. Plus, she didn't know Michael at all. But from the looks of it, he had his reasons for his methods and that was enough. "Well, I'd like to attend," she added, smiling a bit and then taking another sip of water. Her head was still hurting her and her body was still so very sore. "Though I doubt I'll be able to do much dancing myself. In fact, I'll probably be sitting for most of it given how I feel. But I'd love to meet some people if that's possible. I'd like that." She smiled at both Travis and Michael. "I hope people won't mind I won't be able to move around much..."

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

"Don't worry people won't mind most will understand Marcus already knows that you're injured in fact he's the one who had us bring you here and tend to you" ,Travis told her. "Marcus is the head of the town he and his son built this place along with a few others and he took us in, Micheal saved my life as a matter of fact I was found just like you were only my injuries were from traveling" ,he told her. He thought it may comfort her and put her a little more at ease if she knew that someone else in the community had been found just like she had been.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie nodded and smiled. It definitely made her feel better to know that others had been found like she had been. It made her not feel so alone or isolated. "I see, well that's good to know. I'll have to thank him later then as well," she said. "I'm grateful to you all." She took another sip of water and set down her cup and then looked over at the soup. Biting down on her lip, she reached for it and blushed.

2dqu36b.jpg

Name: Kyle Lawton
Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue cami tank, black leggings.
Tagging: Anyone.

After the crowd had thinned out in the Town Square, Kyle made her way back to the slaves' quarters. It was strange heading back since she hadn't stayed there in about two years. Yes, she visited every so often when wanting to spend a little time with sister slaves she'd befriended. But that was it. And it was only when Brian had allowed it, which was rare and such visits had become almost non-existent in recent times once his true colors had become full blown and he'd tried to isolate her from anyone who'd cared for or loved her. She wondered if any of her sister slaves would even want to talk to her again... she didn't even dare get her hopes up there. She was useless now... a useless slave. Who would want her... no one. No one...

35hmq8k.jpg

6ntick.jpg

Travis gave her another smile when he seen her blush, "No need to be nervous eat up everyone in the town eats together usually, kind of like one big family" ,he told her. He knew how she felt with everything for he had went through the same thing when he had first arrived, the nerves, having to get used to everyone and everything, he knew eventually Francie would be just fine and learn to love the place just like he did.

When the door to the place opened and footsteps were heard Micheal looked out the door of the room and seen Kyle, the poor woman had been through so much and she probably felt terrible at the moment. He watched for a bit before looking back to Travis and Francie he signaled to them that he was leaving the room then made his way out and walked up to Kyle. "How are you feeling Kyle?" ,he asked her. The man towered over her so he had to look down as he spoke to her but for some reason he liked that, he stood almost as if he were at attention in a military line up it wasn't hard to tell the man had a history in the army.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Francie smiled a bit more as she took the soup and began to eat it heartily, though still keep her air of femininity as she did so. She was famished and it tasted absolutely delicious as it went down. She looked at Travis, still blushing, and grateful that he didn't think less of her for anything. Things were definitely different in this new place, but she was liking the atmosphere so far and had a good feeling overall. More than anything, she was glad that she was found and slowly being brought back to full health. "Thanks, I mean that. I hope you know how much so," she said as she ate.

2dqu36b.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Michael.

Kyle wrapped her arms about herself as she slowly walked through the place, deciding where she would take up her new residence now that she'd be living in the slaves' quarters once again. There were several lovely empty rooms, so she knew she had her pick, but... Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice. Slightly stunned, she turned around and looked up only to see Michael standing there. She bit down on her lip, tempted to look away. Trembling slightly, she tried to find the right words to answer his question. How was she feeling? Did he know? Probably... the man was good at reading people. She knew that and she'd never give him the disrespect of acting otherwise. "Confused, Sir," she answered, using the title 'sir' to show him just how much she respected him as a Dominant even though he wasn't her Master. "So very confused..." At that she felt her eyes welling up with tears so she quickly brought a hand up to wipe at them, her body still shaking.

6ntick.jpg

Travis only looked briefly as Micheal left then turned his attention back to Francie after she thanked him again, "Oh you're welcome like I said you were hurt and needed help and we were there it's common courtesy we couldn't just leave you there it would've been horrible of us" ,he stated in response. He was glad that she had started eating and he hoped that she enjoyed the food that they had brought her. The smile never left Travis' face as he sat there with her, he was a kind man that didn't mind taking care of people at all so being there with the woman didn't bother him in fact he intended on staying until she was better or at least he would keep checking on her during the day if he couldn't be there.
35hmq8k.jpg

Micheal looked at her after she answered him the man knew that she probably had so many things running through her mind right now and he felt for her he really did. He placed a hand on her back then led her into one of the vacant rooms and shut the door, "Sit down on the bed" ,he stated as he pulled a chair up next to the bed and sat down in it. "Talk to me, tell me how you feel don't hide anything I'm hear to listen" ,he told her. Sitting down felt nice, Micheal hadn't sat down all day and it was good to finally be able to rest his legs and feet for a bit. The man looked into her eyes as he waited for her to respond to him his gaze never wandered over her body it stayed fixed respectfully on her face to let her know he truly cared.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Travis.

"You're very sweet," Francie said to Travis as she finished up her soup. She honestly felt like a princess of sorts. Never had anyone tended to her so thoroughly before, not even when she'd fallen ill back when the asteroid had hit. The people who'd cared for her had only done the bare minimum. But this? This was more and she appreciated it, especially after what she'd run away from. "So when is this festival?" she asked. "I should probably..." her voice trailed and she blushed. "Change..." She was only donning a thin slip, dirty from several days wear not to mention several days of being held in the holding pen and all the torment she'd undergone.

2dqu36b.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Michael.

Kyle looked at Michael, her body still trembling a bit. He wanted her to open up to him, to tell him what she was thinking and feeling. Could she do that? She wasn't sure... but she'd try. For him... She knew it wasn't often that the man spoke to other submissives as most of the time he kept to himself. Though she might have been collared most of her time in the town, she was an observant woman. She noticed things. And that was something she'd noticed.

"Well, I..." Kyle began, looking back into Michael's eyes, though she was tempted several times to look away. Her hands were shaking so she clasped them together. "I'm confused, Sir. I'm feeling so many things I don't know what to think." Hot tears rolled down her cheeks. "I feel... I feel..." she stammered, her entire body shaking now. "I feel ugly, Sir." Again, she wanted to look away. "Used up." She paused. "Good for nothing." Her voice was a whisper as the tears continued to roll. Hating the fact that she was crying, she wiped at the tears and let out a shaky breath. "How could anyone want this," she pointed to herself. "When I don't even like this." She shook her head feeling despair fill her heart. "Maybe Brian was right... no Master besides him would ever want to collar me..."

6ntick.jpg

"The festival begins later this evening" ,Travis told her. When the woman mentioned that she should change Travis smiled again then stood and made his way over to the closet in the room, every room had a closet full of clothes that were all clean and for the woman who occupied the room. He opened the doors of the closet and began to look through it, "If I may suggest this one" ,he stated as he pullet a black evening gown out of the closet. "Of course I am not your master and I can't tell you what to wear so this is merely a suggestion that you can deny or accept it's up to you" ,he stated.

35hmq8k.jpg

Micheal listened as Kyle spoke he could see the tears falling from her eyes and he felt so bad for her, knowing how hurt she was, how she felt about herself hurt him. He looked into her eyes and reached forward and wiped the tears from her face then leaned back in his chair again. Micheal then patted his leg as he looked at Kyle, "Sit, here, you need comfort I know I'm not the greatest at this kind of thing but I'll try....for you" ,he stated, the last part was spoken in almost a whisper and he was unsure if she had even heard it.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Travis.

Francie tilted her head and looked at the gown Travis had chosen. It was stunningly beautiful, a most exquisite choice. She hardly felt like she could pull it off, but given the kindness he'd shown her and was continuing to show her, she wanted to return the sentiment and then some. Giving him a smile, she blushed a bit. "It's beautiful," she said softly. "I'll wear that one."

2dqu36b.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Michael.

Kyle's breath caught suddenly as her heart began to speed up. Had she heard Michael correctly? She knew she had just as she knew she'd heard his whisper that he was doing it for her. Swallowing, she nodded and without hesitation stood up and made her way over toward him and sat down on his lap. He was all muscle and man and warmth. True comfort just in that alone. As she sat down, she looked into his eyes, her own still watery and sore. "Thank you, Sir," she said softly as she choked on a sob.

Back
Top Bottom