Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Town Lookout Tower

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
acbtxw.jpg

Town Lookout Tower

images

Name: Davien Uradel
Nickname: Davien
Attire: Tan army boots, multi-cam pants, tan army belt with AK mag pouch and AK bayonet in scabbard, t-shirt, camel back, slung AK.
Tagging: Anyone
Day/Time: 6:45 PM (Central)

images

Name: Brittany Kay
Nickname: Brittany
Attire: Tennis shoes, long striped socks, short pink shorts, white midriff exposing shirt, black leather collar (signifying that Davien is her Master), tan army belt with Davien's Nagant pistol holstered.
Day/Time: 6:45 PM

Davien and Brittany watched from the lookout tower as the man was punished in the town square and then dragged out of the town. Their focus had been on the action within the walls even though they were trying to make themselves useful by keeping a lookout for danger beyond the walls. They never noticed the injured woman between spectating the punishment and getting frisky with each other.
"Oops!" Exclaimed Davien as two of the other townspeople came in carrying the injured woman.
"Umm..." Began Brittany, "Master? Are we going to like, get in trouble for not seeing her and signalling to the others?"
"You know..." Replied Davien, "so much is happening right now that maybe they won't remember about us."
He put his arm around her slim waist and pulled her close to him and she came into his embrace easily and willingly. After all the years they had spent together she was completely comfortable doing anything that he wanted and she knew - she could feel - his affection for her.
"Besides," Davien continued, "I'll take the blame if there's any problems. You're my girl and I protect you."
"Ooh baby! You're so sweet!" Brittany replied. "But some of those men are way bigger than you and I don't want them hurting you. I could play the angle that I distracted you too much..." As she is saying this, she dives her hand down his pants, feeling up his groin.
"Oh! Not here Brittany! Not right now while we're trying to watch for enemies! Naughty slave! I'm going to have to punish you later!"
Brittany smiles, giving Davien her sweetest, most innocent school girl look as she withdraws her hand.
"Oh yes Master! I've been naughty again! You'll definitely have to punish me as soon as possible!"

images

Attire: Tan army boots, multi-cam pants, tan army belt with AK mag pouch and AK bayonet in scabbard, t-shirt, camel back, slung AK.
Day/Time: 8 PM

images

Attire: Tennis shoes, long striped socks, short pink shorts, white midriff exposing shirt, black leather collar (signifying that Davien is her Master), tan army belt with Davien's Nagant pistol holstered.
Day/Time: 8 PM

As time had gone by, Davien and Brittany had chattered away happily while admiring the view from the watch tower, enjoying being alone together. But Brittany was getting restless. Being a Nymphomaniac, she was feeling a powerful urge to get it on.
"Master?"
"Yes, Brittany?"
"Please Master, I want your cock in my mouth!" She said as she got down on her knees in front of him and looked up at him with her big blue eyes.
Davien grinned down at her. "Yes, Brittany, you have my permission. Go for it!"
Brittany enthusiastically unbuttoned her Master's pants and reached for his cock. Davien's cock had already begun to harden at the sight of his slave kneeling before him and begging him for permission to suck it. The girl eagerly placed it in her mouth and began to suck. Meanwhile, Davien got a good hand-hold on her pony tail and with his other hand he held open his pants. Brittany was down on her hands and knees doggy style just going to town on Davien's cock.
'Best girlfriend EVER!' He thought to himself as he felt her expertly pleasuring his cock with her lips and tongue.

amanda-bynes.jpg

Name:Crystal bynes
Nickname:Chris
Attire:A faded pink tank top with faded black jeans and black sneakers with holes in them.
Tagging:anyone
Day/Time:afternoon june 7th 2088
Crystal got to the tower but stopped at the entrance. she did not like the stares she was getting at her clothing but maybe in the tower she would get the chance to be alone and maybe let the tears fall she had been holding back for so long. She then headed up the stairs one step at a time and letting some of the tears fall. When she got to the stop she came to a dead stop and quickly wipped her tears away. she could not believe what she was seeing a guy and a girl getting it on up here. She manged to say "oops sorry i will come back later". She manged to slowly turn around as if to go .

images

Tagging: Crystal
Day/Time: Afternoon June 7th 2088

images

Davien saw the other girl coming a few seconds before she noticed them but he was enjoying Brittany's blow job so much that he hesitated in stopping her. When he did start to pull her head off of his cock, Brittany looked up at him in confusion but he turned her head so she could see the other girl too. One of her hands went up to Brittany's mouth involuntarily.
A wicked thought flashed across Davien's mind as he thought of a golden opportunity.
"Wait!" He said to the other girl. "Maybe you'd like to join us?"
Brittany understood instantly what her Master wanted and she got up and, smiling seductively, took a few steps toward the other girl.
"Wanna play with me Cutie?" She said to her.

amanda-bynes.jpg

Attire:A faded pink tank top with faded black jeans and black sneakers with holes in them.
This caught crystal off gaurd and said "I dunno i have never had sex before with anyone let alone with two people and one being a girl not sure i be any good". she did not leave but walked closer to the two and said "The name is Crystal but you can call me chris". she bit her bottom lip as she remembered she just had her pjs on and looked down at her cloths. she blushed for the girl had called her cutie anyway and they was being nice maybe this was a sub and her master she did not mind him already have a sub for like her father some masters liked having more then one. She looked at the two and noted that the girl was cute and the boy was very cute.

images

images

"Ooh, so you're a virgin?" Asked Brittany, grinning back towards Davien.
"Mmm! That's hot!" Said Davien. "You don't have to give it up unless you want to, but we can do other stuff with you and you might like it."
"Have you ever kissed a girl, Chris?" Asked Brittany sweetly, as she slinked up to Crystal. She ran her tongue across her lips as she looked into Crystal's eyes, now just a few inches from the other girl.
Davien, meanwhile, had opted to leave his cock hanging out and he held it as he watched Brittany and Crystal with bated breath.

amanda-bynes.jpg

Chrystal shook her head no and said "no but iam open to anything iam bi carious ". when the girl ran her tongue across chrystal's lips the girl had to admit it kinda turned her on. She looked at the two and asked "what are your names "? she then looked over at Davien and noted his cock and she felt herself get hot from the sight of it. She moved a strand of hair behind her ear looking from brittany to Deavien not sure on what her next move should be. she reached out towards Brittany very slowly and played with the girls pony tail.

images

images

At the words "bi-curious," both Davien and Brittany perked up, sensing that there was indeed a golden opportunity to be had with Crystal. Brittany let Crystal play with her pony tail as she moved into an embrace with the other girl and began to kiss her on the lips. Her kisses were soft, slow, and sensual and she let out erotic moans of pleasure as they kissed. Brittany, being slightly taller, had her breasts just slightly higher than Crystal's, but as she moved slowly in the other girls arms their breasts did brush up against each other.
Davien watched for several seconds before approaching the two girls. His cock was now rock hard and throbbing.
"You know you want to suck it, Chris, go ahead."

amanda-bynes.jpg

Crystal felt the kisses from Brittany and she closed her eyes they was sweet and soft she licked them. she soon reached up and put her arms around Brittany's neck and returned the kisses for awhile. She could not help but let out her own sounds of pleasure and at hearing them they kinda shocked Crystal but she did not stop she just decided to go with the flow and let these two teach her a thing or two. At the sound of Davien made crystal break the kiss and look at him and his hard cock. When he said crystal could not help wanting it in her mouth. she then slowly got on her knees and took hold of his cock and placed it in her mouth. If he was the master of Brittany and it seemed Brittany did not mind her master having other subs then this could be a chance to get collared. she would do what ever the two wanted to show that she did obey orders and was wiling to please girls. She had the cock in her mouth as far as it would go and started sucking on it at a steady pace.

images

images

"Oh yes!" Said Davien, "You're a hungry girl, aren't you? You're just devouring my cock! But you need to share. Let Brittany have something to eat to."
Davien gently pulled Crystal's head off of his cock. "You two, kiss before Brittany eats some."
Brittany embraced Crystal with one arm around the other girl while putting her other hand on Davien's cock. She kissed Crystal passionately, flicking her tongue into the other girl's mouth. Then Brittany wrapped her lips around Davien's cock and took it in as deep as she could go, choking on her Master's hard, throbbing meat and feeling it slide into her throat. Though her eyes watered, Brittany loved it. With one hand she was pleasuring herself through her cotton shorty shorts and with her other hand she reached over to play with one of Crystal's breasts.
Davien had one hand on Brittany's pony tail and after a few seconds of deep-throat, he pulled her off of his cock and, with his other hand on Crystal's head, he guided the two of them back into a beautiful kiss.
'I love it!' He thought to himself. 'TWO hot chicks making out and sucking my dick!'

amanda-bynes.jpg

Crystal blushed at what Devion said but did not say a word she was too busy trying to please the both of them. she felt herself get pulled off and when Britteny kissed her again this time Crystal met the girls tongue with her own and had both of her hands on the girls butt. She then watched as the girl sucked on Devions cock and please herself and then she felt the girl on her breasts and a few moans escaped from crystal. She then felt Devions hand on the back of her head and pushing it to kiss Brittany again crystal did not fight instead she let him push her into Brittany for the kiss and when she kissed Brittany again she put one hand on the girls breasts while the other kept her hand went to the girls butt again.

28clxcg.jpg

Name:James Ridgefield
Nickname:James
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Davien
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7, 2088

James had already changed and got ready for the festival and was now making his way to the lookout tower to let Davien and Brittney know that the festival was about to start. He had no idea that they had someone else up there with them and he wouldn't know because he only intended to yell up to them, his voice carried very nicely so they would definitely hear him when he yelled. When he reached the tower he looked up, "Hey Davien, Brittney, the festival is about to start if you want come on down and head to the town square" ,he yelled up before turning and walking off.

(Exits to Town Square)

images

Tagging: Crystal and James

images

Tagging: Crystal and James

"Okay, thanks James!" Davien yelled back. He was glad that James had not seen them all since they were hidden up here in the tower. Holding Brittany's pony tail, he pulled her head off of his cock and looked down at the two kneeling girls.
"Well," he said, "our amazing play time is over. Thank you for joining us, Chris, and feel free to join us again sometime."
"Oh yes, Chris, I would love to frisk around with you again!" added Brittany. She gave Crystal a quick kiss on the cheek and then began walking down the stairs of the watch tower with Davien, her hand held in the crook of his arm. The two of them walked like a lady and a gentleman, although their attire, youthfulness, and the flushed looks of pleasure on their faces contrasted sharply with the air that they were attempting to put on. A giggle from Brittany and then a chuckle from Davien served to heighten their childishness. Finally they gave up the act and Davien put his arm around Brittany's shoulder and she put her's around his waist, leaning her head towards him affectionately.

(Davien and Brittany Exit to Town Square)

amanda-bynes.jpg

Crystal smiled and said 'thank you guys for the fun and i will take you up your offer " . She watched them head out and then turned and looked out onto the town. she did not want to go at first to this festival but then again if she did not how was she going to be collared. She let out a sigh and knew she needed to change so she left head out of the tower in a hurry hoping to change before the festival started. she knew she would stand out but she had to do something about her situtation she wanted something like what that girl and that guy she was messing with had she just wished she knew their names.
(exit to the uncollared subs/slaves sleeping quaters)

Back
Top Bottom