Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marcus Ridgefield's Quarters

2rzsz6t.jpg

Name: Starla McClintock
Nickname:
Attire: Wrapped in a towel.
Tagging: Master Marcus.
Day/Time: June 7, 2088; Afternoon.

"I think it'll go over well," Starla said. "After the day we've had, I think everyone could use the fun. I know I'm looking forward to it and I think a few of the other subs are as well. It's always a good time for them to mingle and get to know everyone better and under less stressful conditions." She smiled a bit and leaned against Marcus a bit, but not so much that she'd rumple his suit. "Should I show you the dress I have in mind and see if it's to your liking?" she asked, giggling a bit.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Name:Marcus Ridgefield
Nickname:Marc
Attire:Suit
Tagging:Starla
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7, 2088

"I agree love it is a very good way for everyone to get to know each other better" ,he stated in response. He put his arm around Starla when she leaned against him. When she asked if he wanted to see the dress she picked out he smiled, "Of course I'd love to see the dress you've picked out, I'm sure it's great you do have very good taste" ,he stated with a smile.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:
Attire: Wrapped in a towel.

A blush swept across Starla's cheeks. "Thanks to you," she said. "Do you remember how ghastly it was until you showed me how to best flatter my curves?" She giggled a little as she recalled. She honestly had had no sense whatsoever, but Marcus knew that deep inside there was a woman inside that was aching to be set free and learn how embrace her femininity. He showed her that and she'd been happy to find that side of herself. Smiling, she walked over to the closet and picked out the purple gown she had in mind. It was a mermaid-fit gown, strapless and donned two different shades of purple. "Well? What do you think?" she asked holding it up for him. "Or should I just put it on for you?"

2n6d6ww.jpg

Again Marcus smiled at Starla's words, "My dear you learned quickly and developed a sense of style so fast some of that credit should be yours" ,he stated as he watched her pull the dress out. He looked at it for a moment then smiled again, "I think it will look amazing on you my love and yes I do want you to put it on for me" ,he told her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:
Attire: Dark purple and lavender mermaid-fit gown, matching heels.

Starla smiled and immediately went about getting herself dressed and ready. Once the gown was on, she reached for her brush and began to brush her hair. As she brushed it, she walked over to Marcus, slowly, sensually. "What do you think? Do you like it?" she asked, her cheeks a bit pink, her hands moving the brush through her long, blonde hair.

2n6d6ww.jpg

"My dear I absolutely love it, I tell you if we didn't have this festival to go to I would be removing this dress just as quickly as you just put it on" ,he stated teasingly as he gently took the brush from her hand and took over brushing her hair. Marcus had a thing for brushing Starla's hair he just liked the way it felt some may find it odd but he didn't care he enjoyed doing it.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla blushed and giggled. She loved that Marcus was always so turned on by her just as she always was by him. The lightest brush of his arm, the barest bit of contact... and she could be driven mad by desire. A simple look could something send her nearly close to the edge depending on the circumstance. But that was the way of things. As Marcus began to brush her hair, she let out tiny sighs of pleasure, loving how it felt as the bristles moved through her tresses and massaged her scalp. "Mmm... thank you, Master," she said.

2n6d6ww.jpg

"You are welcome my dear I do love how your hair feels it is so beautiful" ,he stated as he continued to brush her hair. When he was finished he set the brush down and looked at her once more, "Absolutely stunning, I think we can head to the festival now" ,he stated holding his arm out.

(Exits to Town Square)

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla took Marcus' arm, her face glowing as she looked at him. She was ready for the festival and happy to be by the side of the one and only man she loved and wanted to be with for all time.

(Exits to the Town Square)

Back
Top Bottom