Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilden

Moon
Hello there! I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus due to some life issues, but I’m back now and want to roleplay again!
I’m a lit to advanced lit rper, I prefer rp posts to be at least two paragraphs long, but longer is better in my opinion! However I’m really relaxed so if there’s not enough material a single paragraph is fine.

I’m down with doing thread, pm, or email rps. Also doing ones over instant messenger is fine though I prefer to get to know my partner before we go into instant messengers
I’m looking for people who want to play female characters, be they actual females or otherwise. However even though I am a male I am willing to play a female or futa role if you’d prefer a none hetero roleplay

I like to hash out the actual plot with my partner so I’m just going to give a list of the cravings and rp ideas I’ve been having. I’ve separated them into the weird and mildly weird for your convenience

Weird

Human x Goblin: Anyone who’s Played Corruption of Champions should know what I’m talking about! Basically I’d like to do an rp involving a regular sized human having his way with a smaller goblin woman (note does not necessarily have to be a goblin, any humanoid that is around three feet will work) I’m looking for something revolving around, sizeplay, large insertions, cum inflation that sort of thing

Candyland XXX: this rp would revolve around a world with candy girls, which are basically monster girls with a candy theme. Here’s an example of what I mean: though you don’t have to choose her specifically any girl either made of candy or has a theme revolving around it will do. One of the things that could be involved is vore, though a very very soft variety, the candy parts eaten would grow back instantly and it would not cause pain, mild pleasure if anything, though we don’t have to incorporate it of course. Foodplay would definitely a big thing and its something I’ve been wanting to try. I know it sounds silly, but it’s actually a lot of fun if you’re willing to give it a chance, and very lighthearted

Strong Woman: I'd like to do an rp involving a muscular although still very feminine woman. I'm open to different ideas on the matter but i'd like it still to be one where I would be the dom. My default plot would be basically your character being a warrioress or barbarian that was ensnared by my character a magic user and basically controlled physically or otherwise compelled to do what he says. Again i'm open to different plot ideas or even playing the sub role if the concept is interesting enough

Not As Weird
Master x wife: This is one I’ve had good success on. Basically our characters are a married couple however the dynamic is more of a dom and sub. This could either be a more romantic consensual thing. Our characters love each other they just enjoy roleplaying the master and slave relationship. Or it could be a more abusive, actual master and slave deal, I’m flexible

Corruption: You probably knew this was coming, what with the CoC reference. Yes I would love to do a corruption rp where one character slowly succumbs to demonic forces, however the more mundane forms of corruption are fun. A hapless schoolgirl that receives special ‘training’ from a strict principal, an older brother teaching his shut in sister some sex ed..that sort of thing is always fun!

Anyways that’s what I got for now, I’m sure I’ll add more later. Pm me with any that interests you! I’m also open to lots of ideas. I enjoy lots of kinks and angles, incest, BDSM, romance, sizeplay, ageplay , etc so I’m happy to hash out any ideas

Have you seen The Avengers movie yet? If so which male avenger would be the easiest for you to role play as Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-Man/Tony Stark or Thor? I'm just wondering that is all.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom