Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spitfire served with a side of romance and drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I require all partners to roleplay dominant males. I am not saying mean just the sort who can claim a woman as his and fight to keep her. I will not play incest STOP ASKING and I will not do anything involving bottoms or bathroom stuff. Most anything else I am willing to as least give a shot. With that said...

Introductions!!!

I guess you can call me Rage! I am 24 and I currently work and go to school so sometimes I get busy or forgetful so never thing I dropped you just shoot me a line asking whats up and I will get on it! I like to play with guys who play guys 30 and under but 18 and over. I will not play any younger than 17 for my girls and that is final. I also like the guy to be older than my girls. I am not going to play your old aunt bess who likes her six pack spoting 15 year old nephew. Forget it.

What I like!!!!
Height differance- Men who are a foot or more taller than the girl I play.
Playing goth girls.
Unexpected couples
NEW: I want to play plump girls, not ugly, just plumper. I do not want to obsess over their weight but I am sick of playing super models. I guess we all have our fantasies but mine is not to be skiny but accepted for exactly who and what I am.
I play innocent submissive girls who have a lot of spunk and bite. I don't play little wimps who don't stand up for themself.
STORY!!!-Story and romance are a must. Problem? Thanks but no thanks if you can't do this.

Pairings
You will be listed first I will be second! *** is craving.

Bad boy with a golden heart x good girl with a secret
Cop x teen run away ***
Clone x Human Singer ***
Highschool romance
Girl who tranforms into a boy x best friend (plot) *******
Aranged marriage (plot)
Homeless guy x wealthy girl
Werewolf x Girl pregnant with his brother's baby
Vampire teacher x student

I AM ALSO OPEN TO SUGGESTION!!! Send me a PM please! Thanks!

XOXO
Rage

Don't lie and say its romance if it isn't...You are as expendable to me as I to you.

wait I'm a little confused. What exactly are you looking for. An RP where the character your partner plays is the above jerk. Or Are you looking for the more intimate, GF/BF relationship that won't die out?

Don't lie and say its romance if it isn't...You are as expendable to me as I to you.

So I guess I should refine my search…I am looking for MODERN romances. I will always play a human unless I am somehow compelled to do otherwise and to be point blank I don’t care for lusty dirty tramps. Love, Passion, Desire that will not fizzle out are the components I seek. Sure drama and conflict drive a story but when the heat dies so will all relationships including ones of the role-playing nature. With that said I challenge all men who claim to be gentlemen, romantics, and the “nice guys” who “finish last”. Don’t pretend that love is real, prove it. I don’t care what race or walk of life you come from I care about the ability to portray a man with the required spunk. If you are still here and interested we can talk about pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom