Orihime and Rangiku (malmshodes and KyuubiLana45)

malmshodes

Star
Sighing, Rangiku stuck a pen in her mouth, and leaned back, crossing her fingers behind her head. Her tired, blue eyes gazed upwards at the slowly swirling ceiling fan of her office through half closed lids. Her blonde hair flowed gently in the soft, constant breeze that blew down on her like a pervert watching his love interest sleep.

"I need to get out of here." She yawned, stretching her arms, and pressing her chest forward so her back would pop. "All this work." She gasped turning back to her desk where a pile of papers lazily waited for her. "If I try to run they'll just find me and bring me back." A tear welled at the corner of her eyes, and she looked down at her breast. "Oh." She grinned as a flash of inspirational sparked through her mind. "I can't run, but I can hide." She quickly jumped out of her seat. "I'll just go and see what Orihime is up to." She laughed a sinister laugh, and flesh stepped out of site, to the gateway and then the human world.

Orihime yawned, feeling tired after cooking all those food. Even though she was by herself she made a lot of food then usually, she shrugged as she took out a bowl for herself. Feeling tired and lazy today, but eating something would get her not tired anymore. She smiled slightly, when she jumped on her tip toes to grab a bowl, and plopping er feet back to the ground. Her breast bounced as that happened, she groaned and pour herself the food she has made. Even though she was tired she still had some energy left within her, she walked over to her table and sat down. "Yummy!" she says as she began to eat her food really fast, enjoying every bites of it.

Rangiku appeared outside of her friend's front door. She wasn't wearing anything, because she had made sure to hurry over, and so her hands and her arms were covered over the most titillating parts of her. "I hope she's home." Rangiku said as she stepped up to the door, and raised one arm, while the other clung tighter to her rack, and pounded against the heavy wood. "Orihime?" She called. "Please tell me your hurry. Hurry up and open the door. I need a place to stay." She waited a few seconds, looking around, before the unease of being naked in the human world worked too much on her nerves. "Come on." She yelled.

Orihime heard Rangiku on the other side of the door, she raised a brow then smiled. "Coming!" she yelled and she quickly got up, Rangiku can probably eat with her. She smiled widely and opened the door, her face turned red, "Rangiku! your... your... your naked!" she yelled as she pulled her inside and slamming the door shut her back on the door. She looked Rangiku up and down and blushed even more, turning around trying not to see her naked body. She stood there for a couple of seconds, "Oh right! I'll get you some clothes" she says and started to quicken her pace towards her room. Grabbing pair of clothes for Rangiku to wear, she took a deep breath as she spun on her heels and head back towards her. Orihime gave her the clothes, "There you go" she smiled.

"Oh Orihime!" Rangiku shouted with joy. "You don't know how happy I am to see you. For a second there, I was afraid I was going to have to pound on someone else's door naked. I mean, don't get me wrong I'm sure they'd let me in, but still, it's nice to be with a girlfriend in this kind of situation." She blinked at the clothes. "Oh Orihime." she laughed, and threw her arms around her friend, pulling her tight against her body. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you." She rubbed her cheek against the red head's. "Your not mad at me for showing up uninvited, are you?" She said in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom