Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jack's Fairy Tales & Mythological Romances

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackOfSpades

Planetoid
Fåiry Tales By Jack​

I'm Jack and I must be up front in saying I am a bit rusty after taking a writing break, but am very eager to write some wicked plots with some talented writers. My Rabbit Hole profile can be found here to see if our fetishes are compatible. For things not listed feel free to ask as I am very open minded and want you to get the most our of writing with me.

I specialize in erotic versions of fairy tales and mythological romance.

The Wicked Prince
The Wicked Prince is an adaption of Beauty And Beast. Cursed with vampirism due to his greed a young hermit prince must feed from the blood of a virgin. The amounts he drinks are small and not lethal, but in settling a debt he takes the daughter of an elderly count for his nightly feedings. But, what happens when he slowly begins to fall in love with the young woman?

Stranded Upon The Shore
A mysterious woman awakens on the shore and is discovered by a prince and his vanguard. The mystical woman has no memory of whom she is. Unknown to her she is the last Neptune's daughters, the Mermaids. Having been injured in a storm the woman ended up upon the shore, but every time her legs become wet she transforms back into her true form! What will become of the girl in the prince's care?

The Sword Of Vengeance
An evil prince has murdered his benevolent brother to seize the throne and has become a tyrant. Waging heavy taxes to live lavishly with a handful of other loyal nobles a young nobleman abandons his life at the royal court to begin an insurgency against the malevolent new king. To cement his rule he negotiates the hand of the wealthiest noble family in the land, but little does he know her and the young nobleman fighting against him were childhood friends. Will she obey her family or will she become a spy for a more noble cause?

Enemies?
NEW!
The Crown Princess of the peaceful mountain kingdom of Trelrega's caravan is on the run to safe sanctuary in one of her kingdom's secluded valleys. The peaceful Trelregans have been invaded by the war mongering Vandel Empire. Their Crown Prince's vanguard in pursuit of the rogue princess gives her caravan chase. As they enter the valley and prepare for battle a massive avalanche buries most of both sides forces, the survivors and the two nobles having to work together to survive as they wait for the spring to release them. Can the kind hearted princess melt the prince's cold heart? ((Borrowed from Butterfly0408))

The Princeless Bride
NEW!
The Princess of Faelra is infamous for running off suitors. A quick wit, a cunning resolve, and painfully stubborn she refuses all dapper noblemen who try and make her into an obedient bride. That was until she is sent to the infamous obedience school run by the Haggle Baron Lars Voren. Considered a tamer of wayward noblewomen and trainer of concubines he is the last resort for the King to control his daughter. Will she break to his cruel methods? And, will her breaking tug at his sadistic heart?

Random Pairings

The † symbol means it is a current craving.

Prince x Noblewoman†
Prince x Commoner
Knight x Noblewoman
Hero x Damsel In Distress††
Nobleman x Slave
Nobleman x Captured Princess†††††

Hey jack. I tried to respond to the message you sent me, but I got a response that said you had accepting private messages turned off. Let me know when you have it fixed so we can talk about a possible plot.

JackOfSpades said:
Fåiry Tales By Jack​

I'm Jack and I must be up front in saying I am a bit rusty after taking a writing break, but am very eager to write some wicked plots with some talented writers. My Rabbit Hole profile can be found here to see if our fetishes are compatible. For things not listed feel free to ask as I am very open minded and want you to get the most our of writing with me.

The Wicked Prince
The Wicked Prince is an adaption of Beauty And Beast. Cursed with vampirism due to his greed a young hermit prince must feed from the blood of a virgin. The amounts he drinks are small and not lethal, but in settling a debt he takes the daughter of an elderly count for his nightly feedings. But, what happens when he slowly begins to fall in love with the young woman?

Stranded Upon The Shore
A mysterious woman awakens on the shore and is discovered by a prince and his vanguard. The mystical woman has no memory of whom she is. Unknown to her she is the last Neptune's daughters, the Mermaids. Having been injured in a storm the woman ended up upon the shore, but every time her legs become wet she transforms back into her true form! What will become of the girl in the prince's care?

The Sword Of Vengeance
An evil prince has murdered his benevolent brother to seize the throne and has become a tyrant. Waging heavy taxes to live lavishly with a handful of other loyal nobles a young nobleman abandons his life at the royal court to begin an insurgency against the malevolent new king. To cement his rule he negotiates the hand of the wealthiest noble family in the land, but little does he know her and the young nobleman fighting against him were childhood friends. Will she obey her family or will she become a spy for a more noble cause?

Random Pairings

Prince x Noblewoman†
Prince x Commoner
Knight x Noblewoman
Nobleman x Slave

Love your first two plots and wouldn't mind a nobleman x captured princess. Your PMs are turned off tho. Any way of turning them back on or perhaps PMing me for further discussion? Thanks

JackOfSpades said:
Fåiry Tales By Jack​

The Wicked Prince

Stranded Upon The Shore

The Sword Of Vengeance

Random Pairings

Prince x Noblewoman†
Prince x Commoner
Knight x Noblewoman
Nobleman x Slave

I really like, The Wicked Prince but if you don't want to do that one I would love to do the Stranded Upon The Shore as well. Can you PM me?

I have a lot of wonderful responses from some very talented writers. I am starting to remember why I liked DRP so much!

I love fairytale adaptions, so if you have something I do not have listed here please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom