Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Naruto rp. DJfoids and I only.

The setting takes place where as female white ninja is badly hurt and she is knocked out in a forest and her right knee is badly cut and she doesn’t wake up at all.

The 6 male ninjas that came out of nowhere ambushed her and she can’t remember who they were or which ninja clan they all came from, at all.

And she sighed while she is baldly knocked out and badly hurt on her right knee.

The female white ninja name is Satoshi and she is the sensei daughter from The Hidden Leaf village.

And she hides her ninja headband from anyone that might know her or recognize her at any cost.

She wonders if a male ninja will find her in the forest badly cut on her right knee and she is also badly knocked out as well.

It’s about 7pm in the evening on a nice summer night out like tonight.

(edit the last line out)
While on a recon mission, kakashi comes back to konoha through the forest.
Jumping from tree branch to tree branch he stops on a branch when he sees a girl on the floor.
who is that?

Satoshi was still knocked out and the 6 other ninjas heard a noise coming from a tree and they wondered who else was here in this forest watching every move that they made from a distant. The leader said to his team,"Let's move out then i have a bad feeling that Kakashi is the guardian of this forest let's go,and we'll leave this white ninja here ok let's go." All 6 of the ninjas disappeared into the shadows of the forest and returned back to their hide-out which was over the other side of the forest.

kakashi landed on the open forest where the knocked out female was.
"hello?"
He picks her up, and notices the curves of her body and her beauty in her face.
wow!
He tries to wake her up.

Satoshi slowly wakes up and she looks at the ninja that was holding her and she was a little bit scared at the moment. She looked at him and said to him,"Who the heck are you and what the blazes happened to me how did I end up in this forest hmm.?"

"whoa whoa whoa, slow down everything is ok."
He held her gently.
"im not sure how u got here, but im kakashi of the hidden leaf village. Do u know who you are?"
His hands start to caress her hips.

Satoshi looked at him and she said to him,"Nice to meet you Kakashi,I'm Satoshi and my father is Sensei Meko,and that is all I can remember. Do not worry I'll eventually remember more things in my life,it will just take time,and thanks for helping me up as well thank-you."

she doesnt remember much?
kakashi tries to pull a snealky move on her.
"oh well now that u say that, you were put out here for me, we are supposed to ...umm have "relations" out here"
He smiles waiting for her answer.

Satoshi looked at Kakashi and she said to him,"I was suspose to warn who ever is in charge of the next dojo that is on the other side of the forest. I can't remember what it was about sigh." Satoshi thinks inside of her mind,"Why do male ninjas think that us female ninjas are easy to fool around with,I'm not like that at all."

"u dont trust me? u were supposed to warn the dojo master that you will be not coming, becuase of you being here with me."
He takes of his vest and sets in on the ground.
"u dont believe me?"

Satoshi looked at Kakashi and she said to him,"I do trust you,and believe you,but I'm not like other female ninjas that sometimes you male ninjas try to take advantage of us females. I just don't want to be like that at all. I'm sorry if I got you upset I didn't mean to sorry." Satoshi tries to get up and she winches in pain and she slightly curses underneath her breath at the pain she is truly in.

kakashi hurries to her, and grabs her nicely.
"dont hurt yourself!"
He leans in to her, and kisses her neck three times and pulls back to see her reaction.

Satoshi glared at Kakashi and she said to him,"I won't hurt myself at all,I'm in too much pain with my right knee and it's really badly cut,I'll be fine." Satoshi face slightly blushes a little bit when Kakashi kissed her on her neck 3 times.

he smiles when she blushes, then moves in to kiss her lips. of course his mask is off, and his eyes are closed.

Satoshi felt Kakashi kissing her lips,and she said to him,"We just meant we shouldn't be rushing into things not for a while yet."

He quickly straightens up.
"oh right! indeed!"
he blushes and helps her up.
"so where do u want to go?"

Satoshi said to Kakashi,"Let's go some where,where my knee can get treated from this wound,where is the best place to go for this kind of treatment to my knee hmm.?"

"there is a doctor in the hidden leaf village common"
He helps her up, and takes her to the village doctor.

The village docotor said to Kakashi,"Thank goodness you found this girl before the enemy find her first,you have no idea who she truly is,it will take about a day for me to tend to her wound. you can stay in here and do not touch anything at all Kakashi ok."

Satoshi looks at the village doctor very carefully and said to Kakashi,"Is that the female ninja with the pink hair what was her name I've heard about her from my father,how well she did with her ninja training and how she became the perfect ninja and now the doctor of this village,sigh and her name begin with an S why can't I remember things."

Satoshi looked at Kakashi and said to him,"Yes her name is Sakura thanks for letting me what her name is thanks." Satoshi felt Kakashi hand on her leg and she just rolled her eyes and waited for Sakura to come back.

Sakura returned back to her place and made some kind of healing herb out of all different herbs she has with her at all times.

Sakura put the healing stuff on Satoshi right knee and said to her,"You'll be alright Satoshi just take it easy on your knee and do not leave this village at night it's not safe to be in the forest at night and you both need to know something about Sasuke.

He is not himself anymore he finally let his true side show,and he roams the forset at night and he now works for his father ninja clan and he is the leader of that clan now. So just stay in this village at all times ok Satoshi."

Satoshi nods her head and she begins to rest her knee up for a bit and she sighed and wonders what Sasuke want's with this clan and she shakes that thought out of her head.

Back
Top Bottom