Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guild Wars 2: Asura F seeking lots of things. All genders welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
Alright, so I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 lately, and I've developed a certain affinity towards my main character. The character in question is an Asura female necromancer, and I'm seeking a partner for her. Don't ask me to play any other race/gender combination, as the sole purpose of me making this thread is to play a character I've become invested with.

I'm seeking someone literate. What that means is that I want someone who's able to provide a good post length and be descriptive, a paragraph or two is good minimum. My partner should also have good grammar, I don't ask for perfection, but if you can't make the difference between 'your' and 'you're' or use 'should of'... Just don't bother.

The preferred method for this would be over PM, I'm really not big into threads, but if you make a good case I might consider it. IM is right out, don't even ask for it.

As for what I'm interested in as far as my partner goes, I suppose I should write down a small list:

Really want

Male Charr
Female Sylvari
Female Asura

Want

Female Human
Female Norn
Male Human

Might want

Male Asura
Male Sylvari

Do not want

Female Charr
Male Norn

Now, do note that any 'female' genders can also be switched to futa, if that's your kind of thing. Though I'd much prefer for my character to be a fully fledged female, but again, I can negotiate. She is an Asura... So alchemical shenanigans can definitely be part of the equation.

So, if you have any interest in this request, feel free to shoot me a PM. State what gender combinations you'd be interested in, and any ideas you might have. As far as the plot goes, I'm basically a blank thus far, but some lore-related stuff would be nice, minimal knowledge of the game's lore would be a definite bonus. Anything kink related can be discussed in private, but I tend to be pretty open minded and can be very obliging.

I'd love it even more if the character I was roleplaying with was your own character that you've grown attached to (I can't be the only one right?)... Well, as long as he/she doesn't have a ridiculous name~

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD Doing so ensures that I won't roleplay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom