Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Longer Using - Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Hello Everyone! I have been gone off the site for a while now due to some life things coming up. If we had an RP going on please PM me and I would probably enjoy restarting, not sure if I could pick up and go after my brain has been so discombobulated.

Other than that, I hope you are having a good day, and if not maybe some Role Playing will help.

First, a little about me...
  • I care more about quality than quantity. I myself can write a little or a lot, it all depends on how much description or how much needs to be said at that given time. I will be happy if I am given something to work with.
  • This is my male request thread, this means I would prefer to play male....When playing male roles I like to be the dominant role but I can give submissive a try, however I prefer to just leave it up to circumstance. If you want an abusive dominant or a roll over submissive, keep looking - I believe in balance.
  • I prefer MxF pairings
  • If I write something that you don't like let me know and I will re-write it.
  • I like sexual tension and teasing - and of course having fun.

What I will not do:
  • Abuse
  • Incest
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • RP off this site, I only do PM or Thread

My pairings, the number of * indicate how much I am craving the pairing.

Travelor x Runaway of sorts
Commoner/Theif x Royalty
Arranged Marriage
College
Cop x Whitness
Roommates
Kidnapper x Victim
Bodyguard x Guarded
Demon x Human
Neighbors
Angel x Human
Band Member/Movie Star x Band Member/Movie Star
Band Member/Movie Star x Groupie (maybe a chance meeting)
Step-Siblings (I will not do full incest)
Student x Teacher

Currently craving the following plots, feel free to tweak if you want:

1 - Lonely Life
It had only been a couple of months since the virus started and already it had taken considerable lives. The virus would turn those who were infected into blood thirsty monsters - also known as zombies or walkers. Those that are still alive are scattered, when the virus hit it was mass hysteria. Now, people travel in small groups or alone, all looking for the same thing - safety. The way you stay safe is to keep moving or stay out of reach. While traveling two people (or groups) run into each other, even though seeing others is rare, it doesn't always mean you should trust them right away. Will the people/groups merge, get along, or become enemies? What if a secret romance is born amongst the groups, will the trust be rewarded or turn out to be a grave mistake?

2 - On Tour
Being the lead singer (or other member) of a popular band has gotten to this person's head and being so used to being able to have anyone they want it is a new concept to them when they run into someone that couldn't care less. Having only gone to the concert and backstage with their friend because their friend is a huge fan and won a contest - their 'I don't really care' attitude bruises the celebrity's ego and makes them determined to make the person "theirs" - using the friend's fandom to their benefit by providing touring passes for the two. Will they only fight, will the friendship get strained, will a romance be born, anything can happen on tour.

RE: Come on in and have a sweet!

I WOULD LOVE TO DO a roleplay with you :)

Could we do roommates or arrange marriage angle and human , I usually play female but never really did male before . is that ok ?
Your choice :)

RE: Come on in and have a sweet!

Hi I really want to do an arranged marriage role play. I like playing female more than male but I will try male. I don't really care much other:)wise.:blush:

RE: Come on in and have a sweet! (Craving to be Dominating)

Hello there my name is Aki and I would love it if we could a step-sibling Roleplay with you if you'd like. I have done a few of those before so I do have some experience there. And I can understand the non-incest thing I for one am not to fond of it. So if you're still looking for someone to Rp with please send me a PM I would love to hear back from you.

RE: Come on in and have a sweet! (Craving to be Dominating)

I'd be willing to do step siblings or WitnessxCop

RE: Come on in and have a sweet! (Plots inside)

read your post and would love to roleplay with you. I like some of your ideas of Neighbors, Angel x Human,Demon x Human,Commoner/Theif x Royalty, and
Arranged Marriage. i do have a few Idea roles myself so if you'll like to take a look at my website to see more of my characters here my site.

www.midnightvixen.webs.com

hope to hear from you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom