Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hunting for a Cute girl (Furry x Human)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

Star
~*回|What I do!|回*~
  • [*]I only play Male Characters, but can do MxF and MxM.
    [*]I can play Furries, Neko(Hybrids) and Humans.
    [*]I play in modern and fantasy settings.

~*★|The 5 Golden Rules|★*~
  1. RP Types: Threads Only!!!
  2. Posting Frequency: Once per day is desirable, no less than 5 posts a week.
  3. Posting Length: 200~500 words is ideal for me.
  4. An F-List or equivalent is highly desirable, otherwise a short list of things you want to include/explore will suffice.
  5. Image Accompanied Characters: An image of some sort to describe their character. (Anime/Artistic Preferred)
    I WILL NOT accept photo's of real people (NO Celebs, Models etc)
~*❤|My Top Kinks|❤*~
  • Furry(M) x Human(F)
  • Younger Partners 15~17
  • Nekomimi(Hybrids)
  • Small-Average Breasts (C and smaller)
  • Exhibitionism/Public Sex
  • Sexual Humiliation/Embarrassment
  • Pseudo-Rape ( > Non-con)
  • Anything Cum Related!
  • Heat/Drugs: Horny’ness
  • Begging
  • Master/Pet
  • Devotion (Unreciprocated unwavering loyalty/love)
  • F-List
~*✖|My Never Do’s|✖*~
  • !!!*Photo's of real people*!!!
  • Unnatural Growth
  • Mutilation/Nullification
  • Scat(Poo)
  • Vore
  • Transsexuals (Futa’s etc)
  • Shy Spineless characters: I'd love to have my character bond with yours, but that's a bit hard if your character just rolls over and lets my character to do whatever he wants. Resistance physically/emotionally makes things sweeter.
~*回|Furry(M) x Human(F)|回*~
Plots have been left vague enough for alteration/addition, but detailed enough as a starting point for discussion.

Dog-sitter: An wealthy old man has injured his back and needs to be hospitalized. Having no relatives he calls your character, a 'pet-sitter' to look after my character while he's gone.

Dark Forest: Separated from family/friends while on a camping trip, your character wanders for hours alone in the dark before being discovered by my character who offers to take you back to civilization, at a cost.

Alleyway: Your character is hurrying home one night, deciding to take a shortcut through an alley, you're halfway through when suddenly your grabbed from behind. The voice ordering you to stay quiet, and that you won't be harmed as long as you give him what he wants.

Beachside: Wanting some time to herself after an unpleasant experience, your character goes to the beach, ignoring the "Do not enter' signpost and climbing over the rocks to your secret spot. Only to find someone already there.

Kitty and the Beast: Your character was born deformed (Eg; Cat ears) and her mother kept her hidden away all her life. One day though, your character is discovered and driven out of the village. Running into the forest, she eventually comes across a lonesome manor, she tries to move in. Only to find that the place is owned by a cursed former noble.

Locker-room: New to the school, your characters clothes get soaked and sticky after bullying/accident. And decides to go to the changerooms to change into her PE gear. Walking to the showers, she's about to head back to get her clothes when several furry males walk in. Apparently what your character thought was the girls changeroom, was actually for male furries. One of them chances upon her and threatens her into sexual favors.

Curiosity and the Cat: On her way home one rainy day, your character notice a silhouette of a man sitting in the park. Whether she's sweet or simply intrigued she approaches him, only to find the man isn't human. A furry, a race of people that usually stay in rural areas. Having never seen one before, your character is intrigued and starts trying to befriend him.

Demon's Sacrifice: Your character is kidnapped/purchased to be the sacrifice in a demonic ritual. Fortunately for your character though, the demon summoned kills the summoner, and doesn't notice your character until later. The demon has only a few days to spend on earth before it must return to the netherworld. What happens before the deadline though is anyone's guess.

~*回|Character Samples|回*~
~|| Canines || Felines || Equines || Vulpines || Dragons ||~​

RE: ~Searching for Young Flesh~ (MxF or MxM)

Want to play your son... we go away for a weekend, and stay in a hotel.. I'm 14.. and we share a bed on our holiday trip..

I can only reply once or twice a day..

RE: ~Search for RP~ (MxF or MxM)

Been awhile since I fiddled with this thread, don't really have any ideas at the moment but I've thrown two BASIC ideas up.
If I've managed to catch your attention, than please PM me. Muse is a bit dry on RP starters lately.
PM or post here, I'll get back to you via PM either way.

Added a new craving, doubt I'll get any hits, but I'm willing to wait.
Let me know if it sounds like something you could do. (Be even more impressed if you can throw your own spin on things)

Current Tally of Ignored Expressions of Interest.
Asking to Rp over Messenger: 1

And a bump since I've removed all prior ideas and added 4 new ones.
Looking for something a bit rough and forceful at the moment.
Please note that I'm only looking for one (maybe, but unlikely two) RP's at this point in time.

Please read the rules before contacting me to save us both from wasting our time.

~Bump~
A reminder that I'm strictly 'Forum Threads' when it comes to RP methods.

Still no bites xD
Either I'm a really unappealing Rp'er, or my ideas are just no good >_<
Or is it threads?... Yeah I think threads is limiting me >_>
Every time I see a Request thread I like it's always PM/IM/Email >_<

Yeah PM's are a bit of a pain for me since I often go back and read/draw on past events to expand plot.
I guess I could consider PM's if:
-You're super active, (2~3 posts a day)
-You're fine with me posting your work in a thread. (Credit... don't know, can keep it anonymous I guess, though if you don't mind having your username mentioned I'd prefer that)

Either way,
Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom