Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy craving (FXdom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
I'm currently craving a dragon theme rp. I would like to do the following plots but if you have an idea for another plot I'm all ears and I'm all ears for suggestions to my plots as well. I seek at least 2 paragraphs per post over the forums, but if you post less than that then as long as I can go off of it then you're fine. Please be dedicated and don't just stop posting. PM me if you get bored and then we can discuss it and see if we can make it more interesting. And please, I would really like for these to be long term and plot driven. Also, I would absolutely love it if the dragons have human forms.

Plot 1: Your character has been terrorizing my characters village and where she is a trained hunter and fighter, she goes to try and fight the offending dragon off. Not completely prepared for his strength though, she fails in her quest and he then tries dominating her.

Plot 2: Your character being the Alpha male in this clan of Dragons is soon to be mated to my character dragon. She, however thinks she could run the clan much better than he can and tries to take over the dominance of his clan which he does not take kindly too and tries to put his mate in her place.

Plot 3: Whatever you had in mind.

As you can tell, my characters are strong willed and plan on putting up a fight in the beginning, though later (much later) do become submissive.

P.s Do not reply to this thread, please pm me for discussion. I will post in here to say which plots have been taken and I'm willing to do more than one on each.

bump and as for plot number two it can be werewolves instead of dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom