Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serious, long term (F for M only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Hi, a bit about me before I give the plot. I only play female characters who do get a bit feisty sometimes, just depends on the situation. I like to post about 2 paragraphs a post but if you post less than that then that will be fine as long as you have something for me to go off of. Also, while there will be sex scenes, I don't want constant smutt. I role play for the sake of writing stories and a good story has to have a plot so don't expect me to welcome one sex scene right after another, what I'm looking for is somewhat similar to an adult historical romance novel. Now, what you really came here for, the plot:

Basically our character's two countries have been raging war against each other. (Really your choice, but I was hoping that maybe your character could be the son of the King (of a country similar to Norway since this does not take place on Earth but the naming system is about the same for people) who has recently died making him the new king, but any country would do really I was just hoping that that would be the case). My character's country (similar to that of England), was losing the war and wanted to make peace with winning side so therefore offered the princess (my character) to the prince of the rivaling country (your character) for marriage and strengthening both armies for future wars against other countries.

My character, however, though she may be married to him, she slowly falls in love with his brother and the two have a forbidden romance thing going on. As for the brother, if you want to play him completely or share, either is fine with me. Also, please pm me and do not reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom