Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Meta-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
They had Done it, They had really done it. The Shadows had finally broken free and taken over the meta world. They knew that there was a way from their world into what people called the real world and that they were nothing more then just games for amusment for the outside world. The Shadows knew there were very Special women in the Meta world that held the keys to breaking out and getting to the real world. "Sire, We have them and are bringing them down to the cells to be processed." Kafei nodded. "Well then do what you must to get the information out of them."

Down in the cells of what once used to be Princess Zelda's Castle held 3 beautiful women. Princess Zelda and Princess Peach were both tied to each other and gagged with each other's panties while Samus Aran had to be chained to the wall once she was stripped of her powersuit and left only in her tight ZeroSuit. "There we go, I don't think you'll be a problem anymore." A few of the twilight interloper soldiers looked at Zelda and grinned. "Look good now, I bet we're going to have lots of fun."

Peach and Zelda were releasing muffled sounds as they were gagged with each other's panties. Although it was utterly disgusting, there were more important matters at hand, such as how they had been all captured so easily. Princess Peach had already started to have tears swell in her eyes while Zelda continued to struggle against the bounds that held them together. Zelda was a more feisty one while Peach was rather sensitive~ Meanwhile, Samus sent a cold glare at one of the twilight soldiers, keeping a calm facade with a sharp gaze as she didn't care if she was stripped down to her Zero Suit. She believed that she just had to find a way to be released before she could easily outdo these soldiers with her natural skill. "Do you think you've already won?" Samus asked coldly, glancing at the two Princesses, "Don't underestimate us. All three of us could easily handle pathetic things like you." Zelda glanced at Samus, whilst Peach kept herself busy with crying, and had her hopes raised by how calm Samus was taking all this.

How high all of their hopes were at the time. And how easily they could be whittled down to nothing.

The Twilight soldier laughed and looked at Samus. "Doubtful. There is little you can do besides accept yourself to your fate." He watched Zelda and laughed. "Ah yes, you think the great Hero of time will come like he always does. Well guess again Princess., Besides what do you think he's doing while hiding away with that sexy Princess Midna hmm? He's to busy to come and save you Princess. Do like your friend and resign yourself to your fate." He walked over to Zelda and ran a hand along her cheek then down along her sides. "It is already too late." He smiled then looked back at Samus. "Now what to do with you." Walking up to her he slid a hand down along her sides and over her waist.

Back in the top of the Castle, Taruo started to head to the throne room. "Prince do not worry sire, we are working on tracking down our Princess Midna and the Hero of time Link. It wont be long until you have them under control."

Peach blinked the tears out of her eyes as the conversation continued between the Twilight soldier and basically Samus. She gazed at the soldier with worried eyes, wondering what they would all do to the poor girls. Zelda continued to gaze at the soldier with defiant eyes, even though she knew, somewhat, that this soldier was right. She would continue to hold out hope for her Hero, believing that he would come and save them all. She tried to jerk away when she felt his hand running along her cheek, wanting so badly to lash out against this insignificant being! Zelda calmed down somewhat as the soldier moved away and moved towards Samus. Samus, in the meantime, barely reacted as she felt his hand running along her sides and over her waist. "Get your filthy hands off of me," Samus stated with narrowed eyes, "What you will do with me is obvious. Release me and I promise that your death will be swift..."

The guard looked at Samus and laughed watching her. "Release you, I don't think so." He laughed sliding his hand along her thighs. "Far from it my pet far from it." He then left her and walked over to Princess peach and ran a hand through her hair before sliding his hand down along her sides. "Hmm who to start with. Perhaps you'll do well." He smiled and looked her over sliding his hand over her chest. "Yes I think I'll have you first." He grinned and started to reach for his knife to cut away her dress.

Outside of the twilight Realm, Link was kept hidden by Midna. "We need to find a way to save them Midna. These are your people again. We may yet be able to reason with them and get them to release Zelda and her friends."

Samus gritted her teeth as she tried to resist shuddering underneath the guard's touch. Each time his hand ran over her, she felt absolutely disgusted. She said nothing, however, as she was relieved when he left her and moved over to Peach. Princess Peach looked up at the guard with worries eyes as his hand ran through her hair and along her slender sides. "Mmm~" Peach mumbled, trying to pull away from the hand before she widened her eyes, hearing that she was for some reason chosen. "Ngh~" She released a high pitched sound as his hand slid over her chest, making her body shudder underneath the strong hand. Peach shook her head as she watched that knife of his come towards her, unsure of what the guard really wanted.

Midna turned to the Hero of Time and gazed at him with her beautiful hues. She knew he was right, but her slight jealousy of the Princess Zelda prevented her from outright agreeing with him. "It will be quite difficult, Link... They are hard to convince, and I doubt they will wait for us to try and save them before they take advantage of their captives already," Midna whispered, moving to Link as she touched his arm gently with her hand, "Do you have a plan?"

The Guard watched Princess Peach and she tried to squirm away. "Oh don't worry, in due time you'll enjoy what you'll do." He smiled and pulled the knife out before getting it caught in the fabric of her dress and cutting down along her waist, exposing her stocking clad legs. He cut away the bottom of the dress and let it fall to the floor before he put the knife away and let his hand slide along her legs. "Yes you'll do quite nicely." He grinned as his other hand moved over her chest and squeezed her breasts. His hand along her legs slid higher up along her thighs before gently slipping in between her thighs.

Link Sighed. "We still have to try, even if it is difficult Midna. It was difficult when we worked together to get you back to power and over throw Zant and now it seems we'll have to do the same to rescue them and get you back into power again as well." He just shook his head. "best go gear up Midna."

Princess Peach let out a muffled cry when she felt that knife get caught in her dress, looking down as it slowly cut along her waist. Her slender, stocking clad legs were exposed as she shivered, trying to cross her legs as she felt the dress fall away, hoping to hide herself from the Guard's horrid gaze. Before she could do much else, feeling that disgusting hand on her legs, she tried to squirm away again the moment she felt that hand on her chest, squeezing her full and plump breasts. "Nnnghh~" Peach moaned, embarrassed by how her body was sensitive to the firm touch. Once that hand slid up in between her thighs though, Peach started to cry in protest, sandwiching his hand in between her thighs, trying to keep him from moving any further. Peach was well aware of what this Guard wanted, and she wanted nothing more but to pray that her Hero, Mario, would save her from this horrid fate. She was a sweet virgin, and she couldn't imagine something that precious being torn away by this monstrosity~

Midna herself sighed and nodded, "I suppose that's true..." Although there was this crisis going on, they were safe, at least, for the time being. She wanted nothing more than to keep Link safe and steal away from this cursed land to live together elsewhere, not worrying about this sort of trouble. "I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be..."

The Guard looked at Peach and grinned as she tried to close her legs around his hand. that only made it more enjoyable as he slid his hand up along her soft legs before rubbing his fingers in between her legs then sliding them into her. "Oh good nice and tight." He kept fingering her for abit as he got hard and wanting her. He then pulled away and nodded to a guard who untied Peach from Zelda and handed her over to the guard who was playing with her while the other soldiers tied Zelda back up to the wall beside Samus. Zarus looked at Peach and grinned before dragging her back to a more private room. giving her rear a swat as he hauled her off.

Link looked at Midna and smiled. "All right then we might as well make our way to the castle." He called for Epona who trotted over. Link looked at Midna then got on and held out his hand to help her up. "Lets go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom