Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP Partner(s) for fun RPing ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai!! I'm an 18 yr-old girl who's into death metal, raves, and zombies. I'm looking for some coolio ppl to RP with, who will be literate, interesting, and patient. After all, I do have a life outside of forums >.> . I'm pretty open to RP plots as long as its intriguing and fun, but I have quite a few up my sleeve if you can't come up with anything. I'd prefer to RP in a thread rather then PMs, only because it keeps it more organized and readable. Feel free to PM me though if you're interested or wanna get to know me more!!

No Nos: Scat

Kinks: ageplay, yaoi/yuri, threesomes, furry, cyborg, goth, dress-up, incest, forbidden pairings, vanilla romance, bondage, rape, exhibitionism, supernatural creatures

I love fantasy, so anything fantasy-based is alright by me. I prefer futuristic settings, but absolutely love magical-medieval settings as well (think cyborgs, fairies, etc.) I still enjoy the usual modern high school settings too, of course.

Plot Ideas
- This one would be more of a medieval-fantasy type of setting. Two twin princesses are given a fateful destiny at birth by a sorceress; one of them will reign as a wonderful queen, and the other would become a hero knight to bring the land to justice. They are separated, and raised in completely different fashions, with their future unknown to them. The hero is raised as a boy, with no knowledge that her sexuality is different then the other young warrior apprentices she's lodging with. She's taught to fight valiantly, and quickly rises above the other young boys with her skills. Meanwhile, her sister is raised in the castle, taught to be the finest woman, learning of the land she'll reign and the people she represents. On a calm summer day, she watches the young warriors practice, when a certain one catches her eye. The two become secret friends, and then something more. It surprises them both when they learn that they are both of the same sex. Eventually, the princess in the kingdom overhears her parents discussing her sister's future, and the two realize that they are related and that their relationship is doomed.

- This one would have a bit of a fantasy tinge to a normal modern setting. A young boy goes about his daily adventures, unknowingly being watched by a kitsune girl who has taken interest. The fox spirit is magical, but is curious and mischievous by nature, and decides after a while of stalking the young boy, that she'd take his fate into her own hands. She visits him in the night, in the form of dreams, luring him to love her through many exotic ways. He becomes somewhat tortured by this unreal fox girl in his dreams, knowing that he can never have her, and spirals into a depression. The girl feels her heartstrings being pulled by his sadness, and realizes that she might love him as well and that she might have scarred him for life. In the end, she sheds her celestial powers and becomes a real fox, to at least be his companion and try to soothe his pains(and maybe more?)

- This setting would be futuristic, somewhat cyber-punk. A young teenager is rushing to grow up, rebelling against his parents to the furthest degree, despite the fact that he's a bit of a genius. He is goth, with piercings, extreme hairstyles, chains, etc., and revolves his life around the dark, violent games he designs. His parents decide that they want to adopt, and they adopt a smaller, beautiful and cheerful boy who is half-cyborg. At first, the goth kid despises him, pointing fingers at him for anything that goes wrong. The younger boy eventually gains his pity, and eventually his respect, after stopping him from hurting himself. He slowly learns to love his adopted brother, beneath a gruff exterior of course, and then realizes that he's extremely attracted to him, for both his beauty and his constant positivism. He convinces him to be his toy for a night, and quickly becomes addicted to the boy's embraces. Eventually, the older boy learns to value life and himself with his younger brother's help.

I have lots of other ideas, but I feel like this is a good enough list to start with. I really really wanna do an RP that's Assassin's Creed-based, but I have yet to create a storyline for it and will post it when I'm done. If you're interested in these, then let me know which of these you like the best and we can begin to sharpen up the characters and start the RP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom