Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horny and looking for a plot driven smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
Well now that I got an eye catching title XD

Hello everybody, currently looking for an rp. Its been a while though for me. (I am no going to make a list of rps I am willing to do since for the most part, I am up for anything)

*I do however like fantasy rps more than anything else.
**i like playing oneshots and see what happens from there. I like short rps simply because I don't want to promise a long rp. It also lets me play multiply rps that match my cravings.
***make sure you can accept pms

I'm a switch, though I usually play(start out as) a submissive character. My dominant style of playing is mostly a "take-charge" kind of gal--not a "go get my whip" kind of gal--so just know that before you ask for it.

I like a good mix of plot and smut, but occasionally crave one or the other, so if you really want to ask for something that's one or the other, just ask. I prefer to work out plots with partners beforehand so that I at least know the direction in which we're headed. Keep in mind that if you hold most of the knowledge about plot and the like, my character will be completely dependent on what you say. Do not expect me to read your mind. Do not expect that things will go exactly the way you plan, either.

I'm looking for a few things:

1) Someone who can tell me what they want in the rp. Even if its mostly smut. And yes, I like smut roleplays too, I just don't like being surprised with fetishes. Example, if you really like anal, and expect anal, tell me in advance. No guarantee that I'll play(depending on what I want at the moment) but ill drop you if things suddenly get weird real quick.
(Hint: if you want me to play a smutty rp, you might need to find a way for me to enjoy the smut too.)

2) Have something in mind when you come to me, please. I'm all for helping figure out plots, but don't make me do all of the work. I am intentionally not writing a list of pairings since I want to see what you are willing to give me.

3) Willingness to rp in thread. My PMs just get too cluttered. So I probably won't rp in PM and won't rp of-site.

So pm me with ideas and most likely I will kinda-ish edit them to fit whatever I am craving at the moment.

Hi there I am a wolverine fan, and wolverine has a soft spot for rogue. Go would you fancy a little x men fantasy with some smut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom