Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take a look. [M/M, M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico

Star
Hello Blue Moon,

Listed below are some pairings and what I favor. Feel free to PM me with an idea(s) of your own.

I am not new to roleplaying, but I like fresh partners, hence my search here. On average I write two to three paragraphs; I'll give more if the mood strikes me. I believe I am fairly literate. I won't write you a book, but I do have a good grasp on the english language.

I am Bisexual: Male with male preference. I prefer to play as Dominant. Although it's not my first choice, I can play a switch. I may consider bottoming if you can give me the right plot; however, a dominant over me must be a fucking Dominant. I tend to be more than just defiant; I will challenge your control of power, and you'll need to be more than just a little cruel.

Pairings I'm interested in:

The usual incest:
Brother and brother
Brother and sister
Family

Conflict:
Target and assassin
Militia, mercenary
Interrogation
Abductor and abductee
Hostage situation, a chance of Stockholm syndrome

Modern:
Teacher and student
Sports or sports team

Fantasy, Futuristic and Sci-Fi:
Daemon and human or daemon
Conqueror and vanquished
European Middle Age, Dark Age
Gladiators
Gladiator and serving girl/boy, or something set in ancient Rome
Ancient Greek Mythology/mythological creatures
Apocalyptic/post nuclear or biological event

If any of these interest you, or if you have an idea that isn't listed, feel free to PM me with it so that we may talk over plot and interests.

Turnons:

Young-ish (sub) partners, 15-25 years old.
Subtly feminine boys, or thin, lithe girls with long hair.
Details describing the physical aspects of your character. How they look, move, feel, etc.
Begging.

For more, here's my F-List

Turnoffs:

My partner controlling my character's actions.
Overly gushy/cutesie anime like characters. You know what I mean. I am not saying I don't like cute characters, but it gets a little forced on my end when that goes too far.
Furry. "Nekos" however, are just fine.
Driving the plot entirely solo/on autopilot.
One sentence responses. If you are done with the Rp, or you've run out of juice, you can tell me.

With that said I play over PMs, Email, or Threads.

Hope to hear from you.

RE: Come, take a look. [M/M preference, M/F]

Come, play with me.

Are you interested in Master/slave at all? :3

I'm interested in MxM as the sub. Love some of your scenarios especially Ancient Rome. Let me know if you're interested.

Back after a long absence. Just looking for one solid partner for now.

If you come back on get a hold of me, I'm more than interested in starting something up possibly long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom