Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Longterm Detailed RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathen

Moon
Hello, my name is Nathen and I am looking for some long-term roleplays. I play only male lead roles. I'll play a female for a background character or just for a character to keep the story flowing, but my main characters are always male. I am looking for MxF pairings only. I enjoy playing many characters, from the dark prince to the charming hero. When it comes to smut and plot, I think there is a need for balance. A story filled with too much of either can grow boring. Detail is a big thing for me, I don't expect you to write a book, but a paragraph or two won't hurt. I try my best to give what I get.

Alright, now for the plot ideas and pairings:

Knight/Princess
Bad boy/schoolgirl
Kidnapper/Victim
Vampire/human Vampire/Vampire Hunter
Werewolf/human
Monster/Adventurer
Demon/human
Nerd/cheerleader

I love having plots based of a game/book/movie. I play alot of games and would like to have a story based in the world of some of my favorite games.

Bioshock
Fallout
Final Fantasy VII
The Walking Dead
Resident Evil
Harry Potter
World of Warcraft
X-men
Kick-ass

Many more, please ask if you have a craving. I have been role playing for many years. I tend to stay away from the vanilla stuff, the happy couple with no worrys in the world. I like drama, I like a battle between good and evil. I have very few limits, like bathroom play, and extreme bondage.

Most of the plots I enjoy playing are dark and detailed.

Favorite Kinks:
Non Con
Blackmail
Gang-bang
Face Fucking

Plots: Cravings.

Bioshock: Rapture.
I would play the role of a Big Daddy that isn't needed anymore. His little sister is all grown up now and training to be a Big Sister. Mr. Bubbles can't stand not being around his little Sister so he continues to follow her around. One day after his little Sister becomes a Big Sister she is attacked and taken by a bunch of juiced up Splicers. With her being drained of her powers, the Big Daddy has to go save her.

Fallout:
Your character being born in the vault, she has no idea what the real world is like. After a disease claims her father she has to leave her vault in hope to find a cure. Outside in the real world she runs into alot of troubles. Creature, raiders, and cultist run the world. How will she survive?

Walking Dead:
World is coming to an end. In a world with no law, and people that use to be close friends and family now trying to eat your face, what do you do? You band together and try to survive. Only in a world without reason, the living will become a bigger threat then the dead.

I kind of suck at throwing out plot ideas, but trust me I am a good partner to write with. I tend to stay away from forums, but enjoy playing over PM or YIM and AIM. Please reply in PM if your interested in playing.

I like the whole Demon/human and Kidnapper/Victim thing if you want we could combine them together and come up with something

I like the idea of a human girl being taken by a werewolf. I think it would be interesting to throw her into a lifestyle and an existence of creatures that she thought only existed in story books and lore. I was thinking it could be an alpha male of a pack of werewolves that have managed to become wealthy using various forms of...persuasion. Not wanting to draw any attention to even a shred of them being different, the pack decide it would be best to take human girls. At parties and the like they serve as arm candy, but behind closed doors they're pets and property of the werewolves. My character would belong to the alpha male and he would be the only one that touched her or ordered her around...for obvious reasons.

Walking Dead and Fallout ideas sound good to me :]
PM me if you're interested in RPing with me

Hi there - I've sent you a PM.
But I thought I'd also post the list of the roles that I like from your list?
Knight/princess
Werewolf/human
Vampire/Human
Demon/Human
Harry Potter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom