Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific plots inside. M/F Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to keep this pretty quick to save both of us some time.
I'm looking for someone who can give me at least a paragraph in response. Not afraid of plot, but not afraid of heavy smut. Third person style writing. Email only. (not private messages, but yahoo,ect)
only looking for 1 or 2 partners right now.

I don't do:
Scat/'GoldenShowers'
Incest
Hard core dominance (onesided pleasure sex. if that makes sense)
(there are a few other things that I'm just not that into, but I'll speak up if needs be.)

I'm not looking to do anything else right now. If you don't agree with something on this page there are plenty of other girls looking and I wish you luck!
and really I'm a nice person!

okay on to the more fun stuff

Here are my plots.

XXXX TakenCollege based
(contains Lactation (can be removed), girl on girl (for the guys pleasure), dom girls, sub girls, Major amounts of group sex)
This idea goes off of a previous roleplay i had going about a guy who (too sum it up) got involved with a group of horny college girls. BUT WAIT! don't run off yet! That one ended well, with the guy getting one girl and moving on. This isn't about the couple, its about the girls left behind. While happy for their friend they find they have a new hole in their life, and a lot more free time and figure its time to find a new guy.
He must be adaptable, top/bottom and not a total douche. I won't force my characters to go with him if he's completely unlikable.
I would LOVE if the guy was highly innocent. The more innocent the better, as in, never even seen a naked girl before. I'll probably get too much of a tickle out of corrupting him =3

Babysitter: (contains age play, underage (+14))
A divorced man has to have someone watch his young son, and calls on the highly religious neighbors daughter. She is very sweet, but very very sheltered, naive, and gullible.
I think you can see where this is going.
to be clear, i'm not looking for someone to rape her or force anything on to her, but to show or trick her into the world of sex.

~.~.~.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom