Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and looking for FutaXFXM

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiHana

Dust
Good day Ladies and Gents, my name is YukiHana or SnowFlower and I’m brand new to this site, but very familiar with RPing. So I guess a little intro is due, well I’m 23, I'm female and bisexual IRF (Though I prefer to date woman), but pansexual in RP’s. I enjoy a very kinky relationship with my Mistress/Girlfriend, so please understand that my RL is a major factor in my life and at times I can sometimes be offline for a couple days. Now as I’m sure some of you have figured by the word Mistress that I’m predominantly a submissive. However that does not mean I cannot dominate (My Siren Girlfriend showed me the joys of submission) and can easily play a switch if the plot calls for it.

A few other little notes before I sprinkle my kinks on a page. Firstly spelling and grammar is I’m not that great as English is not my mother tongue, but spellchecker is great for that. As far as my post goes I try my best to be as detailed as possible which usually results in long posts, so I hope whoever I partner with will do the same, Thanks. As for smut, I can be considered a wanton whore willing to consider doing absolutely anything so If somewhere hidden deep down in your depraved mind you have a twisted fantasy that you worried nobody else will play, Drop me a PM and I will see if it tickles my naughty nectar, although keep in mind some things I will NEVER touch is scat, vore, or extreme gore and the common threat “god mode”, never control my character you have no idea how I will react to a situation. If you throw a twisted idea at me and I roll a no back at you then please don’t push the subject.

A last minute note: I Rp over PMs, emails and Threads only. Thank you.

Now at long last my Nipple stand turn on’s (Really craving = *):
Futanari*****
Yuri*****
Huge tits*****
Anal *****
Bestiality***
Huge dick/huge load******
Non-con****
Size play
Petite girl
Water sports **
Titfucking***
Facefucking***
Pussyfucking****
Deep throat
Rimming***
Cunniling*****
Gagging
Precum
Cum bath****
Bukkake ******
Torture/Pain***
Tentacle***
Dirty/Abusive talk*****
Toys
Light bondage*****
Non-sexual violence
Bottoming**
Spankings*****
Fem dom*****
Aliens
Public humiliation*****
Magic
Demons
muscular men
submission
Blackmail
Barnyard Animals*****
Story centred *****
Smut Centred***
Spanking *****
Whipping
Biting
Scratching
Piercing Nipples and Clit*****
Hair pulling *****
Rough/ hard sex*****
Choking,
Massive cocks (12") *****

My turn offs and NoNo’s
Yaoi
Scat
Vore
god Mode
Ignoring my character’s actions

As for plots I really only have one plot on mind at the moment and it springs forth from when I still dated boys and involved my at the time boyfriend’s sister’s wedding. Basically after the whole event he dared me to wear his sister’s dress and fashion it for him and his friends, Firstly the dress was to small in a certain area and his friends got to daring, he was such a wimp he didn’t even attempt to stop them and I finally had enough of him not stepping in that I had my first gangbang. Sorry about that i was digressing..... Anyway my plot revolves around a bride on her wedding day that has had enough of her groom’s useless in bed and takes the best man or even the groom’s father in the coat room unaware that the groom sees them. This starts a long twisting plunge as the groom tries to deny that he enjoyed what he saw. This plot will require you to either play the groom and all the dominate men that have the bride as slowly she degrades the groom a little bit more each time. Or this can be done with multiple partners.

Sweet. Now I do not have any IM but i’m available on email, so if you really wish to partner with me or suggest a plot just drop me a mail and let me know you are from blue moon. My email is yuki.kazehana@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom