Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for quick smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
Quick smut = no real plot + short term.

Craving a size difference RP right now: he's too big, big in general not only down there. And she's too small (doesn't mean flat chest or something).

+ Realistic sizes, please, not a 10 feet giant x a one inch fairy.
+ My character would be rather small, a little above 5 feet.
+It's short term, so if I don't hear anything from you for 2 days, it's over.
+And if you don't hear anything from me for 2 days (which does not likely happen) you're welcome to add me to your blacklist because I've dropped the game.
+ I don't write long post in short term, normally around 2 paragraphs so if you want a long term with me, prepare yourself for more text.

Contain: non-con at first then she'll enjoy it.

My f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/

Some scenarios:

- Body guard x rich girl: she always teases him, testing his patient and now it's his time to revenge.

- Sacrificed x monster/god : anykind of humanoid monster/god, instead of eating her, he makes good use of her.

- Pirate x noble girl: he attacks a ship and finds a pretty young thing on board.

- Good girl x bad boy: the teacher wants her to help him study.

- Girl x murderer/criminal: he is hunted, and hides himself in her house, using her as his hostage. Maybe he would let the polices outside see what he's doing to her.

- Physical teacher x student: since she couldn't pass the test, he decides to give her another one, it's still about physic, after all.

- Barbarian/warrior/Knight x princess: he had brought a great history to the country and is allowed to take anything as his reward. Yet he chooses the young princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom