Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sin With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Once again looking to find an rp to add to my ongoing fun. Instead of the past postings I have done before, with a bunch of different pairings, I am going to put up a few that I have a particular interest in this time. While I am open to discussing these rps and changing them up a bit, I do have some specific things in mind that we can go over if you're interested. Also, as a general requirement, I need minimum two well written paragraphs and some creativity from my partners. So without making you read too much more here are my ideas and what I am looking for with them.

Additional Side Note: Don't mind doing short term purely smut based rp's as well, if you are more interested in that just ask about it, though I still expect someone who can write pretty well so it is enjoyable for me.

Mass Effect:
1. I would be playing Kasumi, stealing whatever valuable she had intel on and doing it without a hitch. That's where you character comes in, I would love someone playing either Aria or Miranda. Whoever you play, you manage to catch her in the act, getting the rare drop on the skilled thief and incapacitating her when she tries to escape. When she awakes she is without her omni-tool and at the disposal of her captor. Once again I have more in depth ideas if Miranda or Aria are being played, if not we can come up with something else. Regardless, whoever you want to play I would love to discuss it at the very least.

2. My OC, could be Shepard taking a different path than in the game or one of my completely original characters, of which I have a human, Asari, and believe it or not a Turian. This one is with Aria only, my character being a new merc on Omega and quite the thorn in the almost psychopathic Aria's side. Essentially it would start off with a bit of cat and mouse, my character antagonizing yours in one of many ways and moving on in whatever direction we decide, though all of it coming down to a nearly non-consensual scene would be nice, having my girl get found and ambushed by the powerful Asari and shown why nobody fucks with Aria, and that everything on Omega is her property.

3. I would also be willing to discuss other Mass Effect options as they interest me quite a bit, love the game and races involved and always have ideas.

Dragon Age:
1. Morrigan and Alistair are the stars of this idea, the two never being quite friendly in the game. I always picture the ex-Templar deciding he had enough of her harsh words and teasing and deciding to shut her up once and for all, using his anti-magic skills to have his way with her. Would start as non-con but could become a lot of different things, or perhaps be very shot and sweet.

2. I would enjoy playing Hawke with quite a selection of characters. One would be Hawke and Isabella, the two having mostly a physical relationship but as they get closer Isabella begins to sway Hawke from the good side to the bad, becoming more like the sultry pirate than the hero she should be. Secondly I like a Hawke and Leliana idea, having Leliana catch up with Hawke after she leaves at the end of the game and using her skill set to get to the bottom of things and drag her back for further questioning. Lastly I would love to do a Hawke and Bethany rp, may be taboo but it turns me on thinking about those two sisters going at each other.

OC/Random:
1. Wouldn't mind playing a prostitute or dancer with whom a particularly interesting client becomes infatuated with. Client type can be anything and affect how this rp goes and how their relationship goes could be changed up as well. Situations like a stalker to a stripper, an assassin who decides to buy my character away from slavery after meeting a few times, or an abusive/possessive client that decides to either buy or force my character to spend all her time with him/her.

2. School Setting: Wouldn't mind having one of these going, though I do like a very heavy amount of drama in these. Something like one of our characters being trouble for the other, whether it be step-siblings who don't get at school, a delinquent who has taken a liking to another, or something more student/teacher or incredibly non-con. Can be discussed, though I think for a school setting what I want to play will depend on what type of character I am playing beside.

3. Abused Wife: Could do one where I am playing next to the abusive husband but I would prefer playing next to the person trying to save her. Start it out with a night of passion she desperately needed, someone telling my character how beautiful she is since she hears it nowhere else and continue from the next day. Could have her too scared to leave or found out, even something like her sleeping with her abusive husbands sister or friend. Would like to do this fxf but if someone has an incredibly good idea I may consider fxm.

Borderlands:
1. Lilith x Maya: Would be from the second game, would love to see the two Sirens on the run together, getting a bit frisky with each other. That or have one hunt the other down for some reason or another, pitting their powers against one another to see who is the most powerful, and the winner taking her prize. Would be liberal with the powers and such, just have fun with it. Doesn't even really HAVE to be those two, could be random Sirens, but I think they are pretty good characters, and quite sexy.

Resident Evil:
Willing to do quite a few Resident Evil plots and the only reason I don't list a few here is that it really depends on who my rp partner is playing for me in these. I will consider some FxM for this, but I would much prefer FxF as usual. Of course I may be tempted into a well thought out FxFuta with my partner as the Futa as well, could be interesting in a Resident Evil setting. Note, I do tend to make these non-con or quite out there since the entire series is people being pitted against each other or crazy scientific concoctions.

RE: Sin With Me (Female looking for Females, Futas, and Males).

Count me in for Young Teacher x Student :) (f2f)

Name:anne
Prof/Int: Student
Att: Is very mischievous girl and likes to skip regular class to enjoy her life to the fullest, more prone to gambling, drinking, nagging, cribbing and hates boys due to past experience of child abuse at age 5.
Hunt: This Student is looking for private female tutor who can help her elevate her grades :p

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anne Is Always There The Way You Want

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: Sin With Me (Mainly looking for other females)

Update: Life is crazy and I have just gotten back to roleplaying, just looking for some fun casual roleplaying with interesting situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom