Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City Roads ( Traveling Thread )

TheWarlock

Star
2s83f5y.jpg

City Roads
(traveling thread)​

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Vikki waited outside for everyone, both anxious and excited for the walk to the park. She knew it would be fun and she looked forward to getting to know everyone better despite what some of them might think about her. She was also looking forward to just spending some time somewhere pretty and relaxing. One thing was for certain, she planned on taking a brief walk about the pond once they got there. While waiting for everyone, she began to play with her hair a little and smiled. Dropping her hands, she smoothed out her skirt again and adjusted the sleeves on her top.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

Feeling good having something in his stomach stepping out the door of the pizza place and onto the sidewalk turning in the direction of the park. He stepped up in front kind of leading the way a little bit but then looked back and slowed down so that others could walk along side him it was such a bad habit of his that if there were other people around he tried to walk faster to keep them behind mostly from not always knowing what type of people or if there would be trouble and wanting to be able to distance himself from others at any given time.

"It is really nice out wouldn't ya all say?"

PattyLemay2.jpg

Name: Patty Lemay
Nickname: None
Attire: Loose, light pink v-neck, long, green cargos, low top chucks.
Tagging: Anyone

Patty stayed behind Jessie, not wanting to get lost. She felt silly because she has never been to the park in this area. There isn't much she hasn't done since she first moved in with her new family. Cole didn't let her do much. He was pretty strict, even towards her mother. Patty didn't feel that was right since as two adults that are both head of household, they should have an equal say in matters and both be able to come to a mutual understanding.

As Patty continued to worry about things in her thoughts, her foot got caught on a small rock and it almost sent her face first into the ground. Luckily, she regained her composure before any serious damage was done and she looked around the group, hoping that no one saw that.

She then began to laugh at herself, feeling incredibly self conscious when she should feel okay around her new friends.

She smiled up at Jessie and Vikki.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor puffed on his cigarette and looked around at everyone and began walking slowly he was always the type to hang back and walk behind a group. When Jessie mentioned it being nice out Trevor nodded, "Yeah it is pretty nice out hopefully it stays this way" ,he stated in response. He took another drag of his cigarette as he walked and when he passed a stop sign he grabbed it with his hand and spun around it lazily then continued to walk on towards the park.

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie, Cass
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Cass stretched when she stepped outside, the muscles in her back and legs had tensed a bit and she felt uncomfortable so to really stretch them she decided to preform a random cartwheel, although it was one handed. After getting back to her feet, she dusted her hands off while saying, "AHH, much better!" and punching the air above her.

Then absentmindedly she started walking a bit faster than the others, although she was just a bit behind Jesse do to his speed walking. The need to be alpha dog of the group was steadily rising so she started speeding up until she was walking at the same pace and speed as Jesse.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Name: Peter Sampson
Nickname: Peter
Attire: Grey t-shirt, light jacket, jeans, sneakers, watch, MOLLE backpack

"It is really nice out wouldn't ya all say?" Peter shrugged at that, more concerned with watching around the group. Bad habits, but he always was a bit paranoid.

Having the shit beat out of you a lot did that to someone.

"So," Peter said aloud, more to keep him busy than anything else. "Anything... interesting about one of us? Like..." Peter 'hmmm'd' to himself, trying to think up something. "Like they can move faster than a speeding bullet? That they can do anything a spider can? That they travel in a tiny blue box through time and space?" He tried to think up something more normal, a bit more serious than his previous attempts. "Speak other languages? Other than Spanish, that's already been established."

2celjn.jpg

Jessie had missed the trip up but had turned around in time to see the smile Cassie had gave which he gave right back. He was enjoying the fresh smell of the air until "Hey who's smoking your killing the nice smell o clean air " Jessie said with a laugh so that whoever it was knew he wasn't all that upset about it but it had caught him off guard he didn't think any of them smoked but had a good guess in his head who it must have been. Then Peter asked if any of them could do anything special and he thought about it for a moment. " I'm damn good on roller blades " he paused "but i haven't been blading in far to long so i can't even say for sure i still would be all that great at it."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled as they all walked looking down at her feet as they did so, but occasionally glancing up at the sky. She loved the color of it, how bright it was against the clouds and even the ground below. "I know French," she offered up when Peter asked about languages. "I can't speak it, but I know quite a bit." Her voice was fairly quiet when she spoke and she figured most probably didn't even catch that she'd even answered the question.

Walking on Vikki continued to take in her surroundings, listening to everyone and happy to be around people who didn't feel the need to buy her off like certain people did. Status wasn't everything. She'd always thought that way. She just had so many social pressures from her parents she didn't know what else to do with her life, but now... now she finally felt free for the first time. Taking a deep breath, her smile broadened a little. Free. That was exactly it. Though she knew the chains weren't fully severed. Not by a longshot. But at least the links were weakening and fractured and that was the main thing.

"I like French film too. If anyone likes horror, I recommend 'Brotherhood of the Wolf'," Vikki then said wondering if anyone had even heard of it.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

"Sorry Jessie it calms my nerves and shit" ,Trevor stated in response with a laugh. When Peter asked if anyone had anything interesting about them Trevor thought for a moment, "Well I'm quite fluent in sarcasm and white trashinese if those count as languages" ,he stated jokingly giving Peter a look to let him know he was only trying to get a laugh out of everyone. "But in all seriousness I'm pretty damn good at fixing up electronics and even though I don't drive I can fix cars up somewhat, I'm also good with computers and video games, and well Vikki here knows I draw I guess I'm decent with that" ,Trevor stated in response to Peter's question. He didn't think the things he did were anything too special but maybe others would. "Oh and I can do a back flip and other stuff like that". He took another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly, as he was walking he accidentally bumped into Vikki, "Oh shit I'm sorry, maybe I should walk with my head up and pay attention to where I'm going now that I'm walking with people" ,he stated with a nervous smile. "I really didn't mean to like plow into you like that I feel like an idiot".

2celjn.jpg

Jessie laughed really hard at Trevor's comments about languages. Then listening to him talk about his other skills he was very interested especially in the drawing aspect. "You'll have to show off some of your artwork with us sometime.." He said to Trevor.

"Vikki i've never heard of that one but then again i haven't seen any non English films to be honest i can't stand having to read subtitles and i don't understand any other language so kinda miss out on that stuff. Plus i have barely seen any newer films at all so if it is newer and by newer i mean post 90's then i most likely haven't seen it i have only seen a small handful of films since the end of the 90's" the only ones he had seen where the ones he seen at the theater where Nick used to work when he would get him in for free every now and then.

Looking back every so often he seen Trevor walking towards Vikki as Trevor had been looking down at his feet while he walked he was about to say something but it was to late Trevor had already walked right into her. Jessie again let out a little laugh.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki nodded when Jessie mentioned not having seen or heard of the film. She wasn't overly surprised given it had come out in the 90s and was a foreign film at that. But it had been an excellent movie--dark, romantic, scary. She loved the plot, all of it. She wondered if anyone would even bother watching it eventually. Probably not given it did indeed have subtitles.

Just then, Vikki stumbled a little. Glancing back she realized that it was because Trevor had bumped into her. She was hardly upset and just gave him a smile. "It's all right," she said softly. "I tend to walk with my head down too," she added with a tiny giggle as she ran her fingers through her hair. "So please, don't feel badly. You've no reason to."

28k3cs9.png

"I can show you all some stuff I actually have my sketch book and drawing pencils with me those definitely came with me when I left my mom's house, I'll most likely draw something while we're at the park too like I said in the pizza place I like to draw the ducks and shit that swim around in the pond, they look so content when they swim, carefree I like it" ,Trevor stated in response to Jessie. He knew it probably sounded a little cheesy but he was starting to feel a little more comfortable with his new friends so he didn't mind sounding a little bit cheesy.

When Vikki mentioned that she tended to walk with her head down too Trevor gave her a smile, "You should keep your head up Vikki you have have a nice face you should let people see it" ,Trevor stated. He took another drag of his cigarette then moved some hair out of his face, he hoped his compliment brought Vikki's spirits up a bit after the incident with John and Missy he figured she needed it and that's why he had complimented her.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki felt her cheeks get a bit warm at the compliment Trevor had made. Whether he'd meant it or not, it was nice to hear regardless. "Thanks," she said looking over at him and giving him another smile. She then tucked some of her dark hair behind an ear trying to hold her head a little higher. "You should hold your own head up too. No need to stare at the ground," she said and then giggled softly.

Walking and smiling a bit more so than before, Vikki found herself even more eager to get to the park than before. She really wanted to take a walk around the pond for some reason. She wasn't even sure why. Perhaps it was because she hadn't in a while or she just needed to be somewhere soothing. Either way, she knew she was going to do it, take advantage of being there and doing something she liked when she didn't normally get the chance.

"I wouldn't mind taking a peek at your drawings," Vikki then said. "I think you have a lot of talent. Wish I could draw. I can play piano though."

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jessie's admitting that he could rollerblade well wasn't that much of a surprise, he had said at Mario's that he liked to rollerblade and preform other outdoor activities. Trevor was... not really what Peter expected. Living in a sub-par environment, or something similar, from what Trevor had said, one wouldn't really get an appreciation for computers. Video games was more believable, as were his mechanical and electrical inclinations. His drawing, he had already expressed his interest and talent earlier, which led Peter to believe that it could be his real emotional outlet, since his mechanical and electrical skills could have been born from necessity rather than actual interest.

Vikki's musical inclinations were... not as surprising as Peter thought they would be. It was known around school that she lived with a privileged family, and it was often that privileged families encouraged an activity in some form of a classical musical instrument. Though she's probably misunderstood by her parents and possible siblings, and even her former friends. Could explain the bruises on her wrists, if they did turn out to be self-inflicted and not a result of abuse. If a result of abuse... measures would be taken.

It was his turn again. Damn. He could say that he was good with computers or had an extensive knowledge, but they probably already knew that... Should he tell them about his language skills? They'd probably think he was too nerdy, too much of an... egghead. Or, they could think he was lying. But, if they were serious about being friends with him, then he probably should reveal this fact about himself. Worth a shot. If not, then, theoretically, he would have lost nothing. His standing in the school wouldn't change, his daily routines wouldn't shift, and any feelings of loss of friendship and betrayal would be superficial and he'd be over it sooner or later.

Or maybe he thought too much?

"I..." Peter began, but stopped. His doubts continued to plague his mind. "I ah..." He took a deep breath, and calmed himself. Nothing to lose, right? "I can speak several languages fluently, some partly, and I'm learning two more." Well, it's out there now.

2celjn.jpg

"well that's believable to me Peter i mean you did break into another language while we were at the Pizza place and all. It's pretty cool."

as Jessie turned back around to look forward as he was walking he could see the park less then a block away they were almost there

"I call the swings" he said jokingly. As he continued to walk forward. "so what do we want to do first when we get there. And Trevor " he said while turning towards him "do me a favor. No smokes in the park ok. My one request it's your health when you smoke but your not that old and younger kids may take that as a sign it's ok to pick up smoking so just my thoughts being a good role model to any kids that might wander into the park please no smoking while we are there are you OK with that?"

Jessie had no problem with people smoking and also didn't have a problem being around smoke he thought the second hand smoke talk was total BS but he did believe in trying to set good examples in front of younger people it was something he always felt kind of strong about.

"and i wanna learn how to do that cartwheel thingy you did coming out of the pizza " place he said turning to Cassie "Think you could teach me?" he asked.

28k3cs9.png

"Alright I can show you them when we get there as for me keeping my head up sometimes I just find it better to look at the ground then to accept what's going on around you" ,Trevor stated. When he was younger and his mother would either fool around with guys in front of him or do drugs or when she would get her ass beat by some scumbag she picked up at a bar he would look at the floor and do his best to ignore it and he kinda got into the habit of doing it wherever he was.

When Peter mentioned knowing different languages Trevor gave an impressed look to the kid, "That's pretty cool I wish I knew a different language" ,he stated. "Maybe you can teach me one day I'd really like to learn Italian or French someday" ,he admitted. When Jessie mentioned not smoking in the park Trevor kinda felt as if he were bossing him around and got slightly angry but wasn't going to be a dick about it like he normally would, he understood where the guy was coming from but it felt as if he thought Trevor was just going to walk around blowing smoke in kids faces. "Dude I won't smoke on the playground but around the pond I'm not making promises no one really goes down that path except for me and the occasional couple so I don't see an issue with smoking there especially if I get into drawing" ,Trevor stated in response. He wasn't trying to sound like an asshole but he did want to make it clear that he was a bit offended and even though he may have taken it the wrong way he didn't want to hide his feelings seeing that everyone else seemed to be pretty open with theirs.

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie, Cass
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Cassie was a bit surprised at when Vikki said she played piano, she didn't like she could tell the difference between an F sharp major and a B flat minor honestly, but Looks can be deceiving. When Peter said that he spoke several languages Fluently she was a bit skeptical but he did manage to speak perfect Spanish to her earlier so it was possible.

Then she heard Trevor's reply to Jesse's 'No smoking around the kids' request, it was completely understandable but weird at the same time. Then, feeling like the only one who didn't mention what was interesting about them she said, "The only thing that I can think of that's interesting 'bout me is that I don't take bull from anyone. Well I guess the fact that I sing could count but, that's something just about everyone does at one point or another."

"and i wanna learn how to do that cartwheel thingy you did coming out of the pizza place." Jesse said turning to Cassie "Think you could teach me?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Although it takes some upper body strength." She answered the mystery member of the group teasingly before laughing a bit.

2celjn.jpg

"Oh i don't know if i will be able to handle it then i don't think i have a heck of a lot of upper body strength." Jessie said back to Cassie with a laugh. "but i'll give it a try anyway" he said with a smile.

(exit to park)

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled when Trevor told her he'd let her look at his drawings. If they were anything like the sketch he gave her in the pizza place, she knew these ones would be simply amazing. She was glad he wanted to share them and she really did think he had a lot of talent and could go far if he wanted and that was a goal. Regardless, the main thing was having something to hold onto and that was something she understood. Piano was like that for her as was going to the theater or opera or ballet or various shows of that sort. She could get lost in the beauty and appreciate what went into the creation of such magnificence. It truly was a wonder.

When Peter suddenly brought up that he spoke several languages Vikki smiled yet again. "I think that's pretty cool," she said. "I only know the French. Would be pretty cool to know more than the one. You must have an excellent ear not to mention memory," she then said.

As they all continued to walk, Vikki noticed that they were getting closer to the park. She heard Jessie bring up the smoking thing to Trevor and heard Trevor's reaction. She wondered if Jessie even thought to perhaps give Trevor benefit of the doubt, to give him a chance before saying something... but what was done was done. Hopefully it wouldn't cause too much tension. Regardless, she wanted her walk by the pond and she couldn't wait for it.

28k3cs9.png

Trevor too could see the park and he couldn't wait to get there in a way he was excited to show off his artwork even if he was a bit nervous to show off his work he for some reason knew that it would be appreciated by the people he was currently with. As they got closer Trevor finished his cigarette then stomped it out he was going to keep true to what he said and not smoke on the playground and if any kids decided to go down the path of the pond he would do his best to hide his habit he wasn't going to smoke around any kids out of respect for their parents. Trevor knew he looked young and he could admit Jessie had a point he just felt a little like he was being targeted and he didn't like to be the center of attention in any situation.

(Exit to Park)

2w5kh7c.jpg

As Vikki saw the park get even closer, she smiled, the slight bit of tension she'd felt easing up and the bad feelings she'd felt earlier on because of John and Missy almost a distant memory. Almost. Running her fingers through her dark hair, she walked onto the park grounds and glanced over at the pond. She knew that would be one of her first of several destinations she'd go while there with everyone. For some reason she just felt the need to take a walk along the trail that went along the pond's perimeter. It was lovely, quiet, secluded... perfect. Given how nice a day it was she just wanted to take it all in. It wasn't often she got to do anything like that, so she wanted make sure she didn't let the opportunity slip on by.

(Exits to the Park)

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Peter was surprised at the reactions of the others. He had to admit, "cool" wasn't in his predicted vocabulary that he thought would come from the group. Perhaps this had a chance.

Still, they all had their own problems that they needed to deal with. And the mysterious Jessie's purpose for throwing this little group together. He didn't do it for shits and giggles, Peter knew that. Everything had a catch. So what was Jessie's? What was his angle?

He'd figure it out. Eventually.

(Exit to Park)

Back
Top Bottom