Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trevor and Steve's Hideout

TheWarlock

Star
5ov8js.jpg

Trevor and Steve's Hideout

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Steve, Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

30da53d.jpg

Name:Steve Peterson
Nickname:Scumbag Steve
Attire:Black Jeans, Workboots, shirtless but has a t-shirt hanging out of his back pocket
Tagging:Trevor, Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor made his way back to the hideout pretty quickly after leaving the park he wanted to drop off his bag just in case it rained while he was calling Vikki from Mario's. When he got to the hideout Trevor put his back pack into the place he always put it where he knew it was safe from the weather and people. Steve never touched Trevor's things unless Trevor told him he could at least the guy was respectful in that aspect.

"Trevor, where the fuck have you been I've been waiting all afternoon for your little ass to show up" ,Steve stated.

"Sorry Steve I ended up hanging out with a few people I got a beer if you want one" ,Trevor said in response.

Trevor opened his back pack and took out the two beers he had taken from his mother before he left and handed one to Steve who set it down on a rock nearby. "Don't drink the beer yet I got something better" ,Steve told Trevor as he made his way over to one of the many hiding spots within their hideout. He reached in and pulled out a bottle of rum then brought it over to Trevor and opened it, he took a shot then handed the bottle to Trevor who also took one. Trevor winced at how the alcohol burned while it went down and Steve laughed a little, "Don't be a pussy drink it like a man" ,Steve stated before grabbing the bottle and taking a large sip out of it.

After a few more shots and drinking the beer Trevor was pretty drunk he reached into his pocket and grabbed out two cigarettes from his pack and handed one to Steve before lighting his own. He took a drag off of his cigarette then blew the smoke out slowly, "Hey man I-I gots ta call a f-friend of mine so I'll be back in a little while k?" ,Trevor told Steve, his speech a little slurred.

"Leave me a couple cigs before you leave fag" ,Steve stated in response. Trevor handed him a couple cigarettes then made his way out of the hideout and onto the street to head to Mario's Pizza to call Vikki.

(Exit to Mario's Pizza)

Back
Top Bottom