Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within Rules

TheWarlock

Star
OK here come the rules I want to try and keep this simple and basic.

Basic info the RP starts off after the events written in the opening part of the script which has it's own Thread please read it to know what has gone on thus far. We will then start off at the Pizza place and move on from there.

The RP can continue well beyond the amount that i need to finish a script it never has to end at any point and don't feel you have to write only to things that i may use for the script. I will pick and choose the points of the RP that i feel will work best in the actual script to take from it.

1) if you wish to play a character that is on the list just message me to let me know you are interested , if you wish to bring in a new character not on the list message me with how they would fit in to the story and info on the character while i welcome characters in that are not on the list i do want to make sure any added characters a) make sense to the story and B) fit in without taking away from any of the already set characters . Simply message me with any ideas you have i am very open to other peoples ideas.

2) Try to post at least once every other day. I want the story to be able to constantly keep moving forward and seeing a lot of this RP will involve groups interacting together if even one person is gone for a long period of time it could slow things down for everyone. If you wont be on for a long period of time please let us know in the Absences section.

3) Use common sense when posting i.e. don't kill someones character off (unless it is planned like Nick who will eventually be killed off down the line) , Be respectful of other peoples characters as in do not force a character into a situation they are not interested in writing on.

4) Everyone should send over a character profile and everyone should be using a header for there posts i will put the format for the header below this post.

5) HAVE FUN.

and lastly any questions/thoughts/concerns feel free to message me at anytime . so i think i covered everything hope i didn't miss anything of importance and look forward to writing with everyone in this RP.

Either format will be ok either the normal and keeping your time stamp below the header
PHP:
[IMG]**insert image here (approximately 150h x 100w pixels)**[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b] Nickname:[/b] (if any)
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]

OR if this is simpler for you having the timestamp as part of your header . as long as the time stamp is in your post somewhere is fine whichever way you choose to use it.

PHP:
[IMG]**insert image here (approximately 150h x 100w pixels)**[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (if any)
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Day/Time:[/b]
[hr]

UPDATE::
About absences.
* While i fully understand that there may come times that you need to miss a day or a few days in some circumstances please remember that if you join this group most of the characters are pre set and not changing and that the story needs to make it to a certain point in order to fill enough content to finish off the script that we will be using some of this RP to put together so posting as often as possible is VERY important. At least one post a day would be great but if for ANY reason you are going to be unable to post regularly i ask you PLEASE make sure to message me OR post in the absences for this group to allow us to know. Also if we don't hear from you and you have not posted in 10 days you will receive a PM warning that you character is being temp tacking over and you will have 3 days to reply to let us know your still interested in playing the character. It is common courtesy to EVERYONE involved that if you can not post you at least make a effort to inform people that you will be gone for _____ amount of time so that everyone can plan accordingly.
If after the warning PM and 3 days have passed and we still have not heard from you we will have to move on and have your character replaced in the RP in order for things to keep moving forward.

*There are a decent amount of characters involved so if you have a moment of writers block but don't want to fall into a inactive state just toss in a short talking piece for your character to at least acknowledge that your character is still there don't feel bad giving short posts here and there if needed just to stay active i am sure the others in the group will cover with longer posts so it really is no big issue and it will keep from your character disappearing into oblivion so to say. For a example if a character asked you a question or directly talked to your character but you don't have anything more to post other then a short reply of a few words to the person's character that spoke to your character that is perfectly fine to just post that.

( Jessie nodded in agreement "Sounds good to me" he said back to the others) << example of a perfectly acceptable short post. Remember we are using content from this for a script. If we do a whole scene and your character doesn't say a thing we will have nothing for your character in that scene for the script and some poor actor will have to sit quietly doing nothing for a full scene when we go to film it so please try to at least keep your character somewhat involved in any scene that they are a part of. ALSO if your going to be gone a few days and know it ahead of time try and take your character out of the central interaction by having them go home or somewhere out of the main story so that they do not have to interact with the main group and then just write your character Returning when you are able to come back to posting that's one recommendation i can think of this way your character isn't lost in the shuffle and others are not stuck waiting on you to return in order to move there part of the story along.

Back
Top Bottom