Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schoolgirl Up! (female x anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbackxr

Planetoid
First of all, I mean it. Your character can be just about anyone or anything.

Okay, I'm really craving a school-based roleplay with my girl. Her f-list doesn't work on my current computer, so if you search for Josefina Perez, you should find her. If you can't do that, a supplementary profile can also be found HERE. For the purpose of this roleplay, assume she is a normal human, unless you really want Harry Potter. Whatever the situation is, she will be mute. NOT DEAF.

I can do the good old student/teacher deal, but would prefer something a little less traditional. Some background - Josefina is a rule-breaker who participates in soccer, gymnastics, martial arts, horse-back riding, and fencing. It is nearly impossible to rape her. If I am willing to roleplay it, she is willing to do it. I will not do anything involving toilets or emergency rooms, or anything that would normally end up there, and extreme bondage is extremely situational. As you can see, I enjoy long posts. However, I do not require them, and understand that sometimes a person can only manage one or two sentances. I would like my roleplay to be plot driven, even if it is a smut plot. There just has to be a story.

Three basic rules. You must have decent American/British grammar. You must be able to spell well enough that it is easily understood. You must never assume anything about my character.
If you agree, PM me or reply with a short scene of your character attacking Josefina. How that goes will determine whether I can roleplay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom