Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry RP?

Simply~

Super-Earth
Maybe all dogs, or at least canines. Any plot ideas or should it be smut driven? I'd play 2-4 characters, most likely 2 & 3 from this picture.
anthro_dog_point_adoptables_by_narutofreak123-d2zjtc1.png

I rolepay this with you i can play two female furry dogs for you and smut drivin sounds like fun.

Hhhhhmmm I would be in to play a wolf furry or two if neccessary smut drivin sounds fun and all but we all know how quickly threads go down even with a plot. So with out one the chances of survival might be slimmer.

I agree with you both; Altair especially. Maybe, heres an idea:

These dogs are very similar to those we call "Humans," but their world is a place where they cease to exist. Freely, these anthro creatures roam a planet very similar to our, it is called Yeand..the meaning behind it is unknown. The planets income is based on agriculture and trade, as they have not figured out or invented anything industrial as of now. No guns, no cars, just the dogs and their farms. [strike]Now, here all animals are anthro, so what do they eat?[/strike] Their food chain is quite simple actually; dogs are on top, next is feline, then primate, and at the bottom are birds, aquatic animals and equines. Prey is completely up to you. ((I'm changing it so only felines and canines are anthro, all other animals are quad.))

Enough about the vast land, now about Chicapea Ranch. Chicapea Ranch is owned by Leonardo Iqualis (The second from the left). It was a handed down piece of land where he lived his entire life. Many unemployed come to work for him, not only for the coin but also the nightlife. It is easily compared to Earth's, New York City. The moon brings out a different side of them. They dance in the barn, get drunk in the stables and a little kinky in the fields. This happens every night, and everyone is okay with it. Will you come join Leo and his farm hand, Jjoon? (Thrid from the left)

How does that sound? XD

Yeah I love the plot maybe you should give out some other stable jobs to the other characters like stable hands and such so there would be a reason for them to be so active at the ranch other than visiting.

It'll start once I set up a thread and we get more interest. Maybe if you guys find images to have. Altair: How's this,
Ranch Owner: Leonardo
Farmhand: Jjoon
Stablehand(s):
Bartender:
Chef/Cook:
Farmer(s):
images

images

Faust%20Park%203.jpg

527559_3614486156922_2025104631_n.jpg

images-19.jpeg

All images belong to their original owners

What should I call it? It has to be kind of flashy, so people become interested.

well i like everything you put up simply and i'm still interested to join. As for a name maybe call it the Anthro farm life.

Back
Top Bottom