Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quests of Erotonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted Sexuality

Super-Earth
In everyone lies that spark of adventure, that spark that causes people to explore the unknown, to search for new and exciting sights, for treasure and powers beyond imagination.

And of course, there's the urge to fuck like rabbits.

In the world of Erotonia, both desires can be satisfied in spades.

Erotonia, for the most part, is still unexplored. While civilization is scattered along its surface, there are many places still unseen, many mysteries from its past and even the planet itself have not yet been solved. And that is where those with the courage to explore can make a difference. To go out into the world, seeking their destinies for the greater good, or for their own selfish desires.

However, Erotonia is far from a safe world. Many dangers lurk in the wilds, all filled with primal lusts, and any adventurers that dare explore would make an excellent meal to satisfy their desires. Of course, if you're into that sort of thing, good for you.

Erotonia is calling. Will you answer the call to adventure?

Alrighty folks, for those who wonder what this is about, think of this rp as sort of dungeons and dragons, only less complicated and without the dice rolls. Essentially, with you playing as your own characters, and myself playing as a DM, determining what you encounter, who you encounter, and any enemies you battle. What your character does is entirely up to you, and I will work to make this an interesting rp experience.

For the most part, player characters will be kept on their own separate adventures, unless it is otherwise stated. I will post everyone's DM responses together to save space. If there's anything you wish to avoid in your journey, pm me so I can keep track of what to include and what not.

WANTED: Female DM
Due to personal preference, I would prefer to DM for female RPers. As such, for the male characters in the cast, I would appreciate anyone willing to volunteer to DM for them. Also note that being a DM doesn't mean you won't be able to play your own character. I will DM for you in that sense.

And now, for the part you've all been waiting for.

Name:
Race: if you're not sure, pm me and we can work it out.
Appearance: discriptions or pics will do.
Personality:
Orientation:
Abilities: please don't go overboard with this. Keep it basic. As you go, youre skills will grow.
History:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom