Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavy with the plot, add some action and a DASH of naughtier things! <3(seeking rp!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Let me just start off in saying that I enjoy heavy plot based rp's with a lot of action and adventure and danger! I want character development, I want fear and trepidation and all sorts of amazing things! Monsters, going against corrupt governments and changing the world kind of things!

And in between that...I don't mind some of the naughtier aspects as well -but not all the time please! I don't just rp for the good ol' cyber sexings!

Some of my favorite pairings are M/M but I like M/F as well! I don't normally go F/F just because I don't much enjoy it BUT that doesn't mean I wont do it!

Some of my favorite rp's are
Master/slave - In a medieval settling where heavy magic rulers conquered the land those that did not possess magic were taken. Sorcerers used their souls to change them into hybrid creatures and mixed them to make them more beautiful, stronger or smarter to be used as slaves. Some were used as simple pets, others as hard labor...But one thing was for sure - the cruelty of these mages couldn't last forever. There was a time coming where the tides would turn and those imprisoned in shackles must rise.

Druggie/Mob boss - Who would have ever thought working down in the seedy parts of the city would lead him to the don of the oldest established mob boss in the city? Sure being a drug addict and a prostitute wasn't exactly a golden job but did he really deserve this kind of treatment? There was a war going on - one against the police and the mobs and that wasn't even half of it. New people were coming in bigger and badder than the last trying to make a name for themselves. The streets weren't kind nor were the folk than ran 'em.

Apocolypic Human/Mutant- It's been many years sense life on the earth had been squashed. Nuclear bombs had completely destroyed major towns and left radiation everywhere. It mutated people and creatures into something different - they couldn't even be called what they once were. Mutants were known to be mean, cruel and flesh eating while those lucky humans that weren't changed ran from both them, other humans and those blood thirsty animals that were stronger and ten times hungrier than your average starving wolf from back in the good ol' days.
And many more! If you don't see something you like just bring it up! I like long posts please. I'm talking at least several paragraphs and I will do the same! I always try to keep things interesting and not dull and we can discuss plot over AIM if you wish! I want a long term partner that comes on at least every day...and if you could - post once or twice? That would be awesome!

I hope I am not asking to much! But if you are interested PLEASE PM me or AIM me over - Zemphron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom