Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Switch M here! Plot ideas inside. Looking for Mxf or MxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenlust

Planetoid
Now I hope the title caught your attention... Well... I guess it did since you are all here looking at it.

Said simply, I'm a switch male (And I tend to always play male). I can go from being the dominant master many here so want, to being the shy, submissive toy for others, and everything in between! Now to continue...

Some ground rules:

First, I will say this, I'm open to just about anything except Yaoi. Sorry guys, I'm just not into other guys. If you have a certain kink, go ahead and ask about it. Who knows? We might like the same stuff there. A little add-on here is that I am a huge fan of FutaxM. Odd I know but still.
Second, One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone just drops without a heads up. At least tell me if you are going to leave for a while... Please?
Third, I'll post some basic pairings I had in mind, but feel free to send me your own.
Fourth: Now I did say that I am a switch, however, I tend to lean towards the submissive side. The thought of being used by my mistress is a huge turn on.
Last but not least, don't reply to this thread. Odds are, I will not check this that often other than an occasional update or bump. Drop me a pm instead.

I've got a couple of cravings lately which are listed below. The bolded rolls are the ones I would prefer to play. Lately, I've been craving more fantasy-themed roleplays. Now, I know these are fairly plain, but it gives a lot of room to work with. I've got a semi-plot in mind for each one, but I prefer to be able to bounce ideas with my partner.

Vampire x Human

Knight x Princess

Princess x Servant

Mistress x Slave

Master x Slave

Demon x human

hunter x hunter

Hunter x Monster

I'll bounce plots with you. I would like to play a futa character if possible.

I'm willing to be the Princess to your Knight
A FUTA monster to the hunter. Let me know and we can possibly discuss some plots. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom