Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Magnus' Quarters - 5th Floor

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
ftk31d.jpg

PROFESSOR MAGNUS' QUARTERS

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai when she arrives

James Magnus had showered, shaved, and was in a clean set of clothing. He enjoyed being dressed in his clothes for Lorelai, being dressed well for her was something that made him realize how much he loved her. He was not used to being so eager for anything, but for her he was very much so. He had brushed his hair, put on some soothing salve for his face after shaving, and he was making certain that the table in his quarters was set. The elves would be sending up the food soon, and he already had something very important to tell her. He had been thinking about it all day, and he was very certain that he had a chance of her being most happy about it as well.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: James

(Dinner time.)

Lorelai quickly made her way, following the directions in James' letter, to James' quarters located on the fifth floor of the castle. Luckily, it wasn't overly far from the Ravenclaw dorms--a fortunate thing indeed. As she approached his living quarters, she found her tummy getting fluttery, her heart pounding faster. When she stood in front of the door, she glanced about and noticed that no one was about, though of course being Head Girl no one would question why she'd be going to his room as it was common for students of the position to do so. But even still, she had to make sure it wasn't something people saw as a frequent occurrence, or whispers would happen which would lead to rumors or worse. Swallowing, she knocked on the door.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

(Dinner time)

James smile and he then went to the door after he heard the knock. He smiled as he opened the door, seeing his Lorelai standing there like he wanted. He gestured to her, beckoning her to come in as he spoke to her.

"You look radiant, Lori. I am glad you are here."

He closed the door softly, smiling to her as he turned around. He then took her in his arms and kissed her, doing a thorough and slow job of it. As he kissed her, the side table started filling up with the covered dishes for their meal. He held her in his arms, continuing the kiss for as long as Lorelai wanted to continue. He didn't think he needed to say much for the time being, letting his embrace and kiss tell her that he was very able and concealing the torture of the day spent near to her and not able to do either of those things to her.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lorelai's heart fluttered when she saw James. It had been a difficult day to say the least having to be separated from him and having to act like they were nothing more than teacher and student. When he looked at her and smiled, it made her smile, feel special. She could tell he was glad to see her and his compliment only furthered that feeling for her. But when he closed the door behind her and took her into his arms... she completely melted, her body molding to his instantly, taking in his heat, loving his touch and the closeness. She'd missed him so desperately and craved just being near him without prying and questioning eyes. She felt herself go breathless as his lips worked hers, exploring every inch. When the kiss finally finally broke, she looked up into his eyes, her face flushed, her chest heaving and she bit down on her lip for a moment.

"I'm glad to be here as well," Lori then said, her voice soft. "I... I missed you." Her eyes were expressive, slightly damp due to the overwhelming emotions she was feeling right then. "It's very hard to be parted from you." Just then a single tear rolled down her cheek and she smiled at him.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

"I know that fully, my sweet Lori. Having you in class.. seeing you in the Great Hall and not able to say or do anything to show you... complete agony to me."

James was very serious and honest about that, as he had to continually think not of his own reputation but hers. That was what helped him, not wanting her to lose her newly earned position nor to lose her enrollment there. Some soft music was playing and he continued to hold her close, starting to lead her in a dance.

"The food is going to stay nice and warm for a good while, so we can afford just some us time before we eat."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lori blushed and smiled. She knew that James was sincere in how hard it had been for him as well. It truly had been a trying day for them both. When he started leading her in a dance, her smile grew and she giggled softly. Leaning against him, taking in his heat, she let out a tiny sigh. "I'm glad we'll have some time," she said. "Though dinner smells wonderful," she admitted. She then nuzzled against him as he led the dance to the music playing in the background, creating the perfect atmosphere ending the first full day back to secondary.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Lorelai

(Dinner time)

"I am glad it smells good, as I did take the time to remember some of the things you once told me you like. I want all of this to be special, as often as possible."

He smiled as he looked down into her eyes, the love there so obvious and he was hoping that she understood how real it was. He knew he told her, but still he wanted her to know.

"I love you so very much, Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lori blushed and smiled. She could see the love that James held for her, so evident in his eyes as he looked at her. "I love you too, James. I have since I was sixteen..." she admitted. But then, she knew he knew that. For about eight years she'd been pining as a schoolgirl. From back in the days when she'd been assaulted in primary for being Muggle-born--assaulted, nearly raped, beaten and left for dead. And only now was anything being realized. It was like a dream. One she hoped she'd never wake up from.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

"I know, Lori. Now, though, I get to make all of those fantasies that you must have had about me come true. They are all true, you know.. all of those things you most likely were thinking about me.. but then, as we have already made love you know that."

He wasn't being arrogant, rather if he wasn't everything she thought he was, she would have told him already. He knew that she was the same in his eyes, just as perfect for him as she could be. He was then kissing her, slowly moving her to the table so they could begin their romantic evening together for their second wonderful date.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lori nodded and smiled, sitting down at the table so that she and James could share their dinner together. The food smelled wonderful and she knew it would taste just as good. The House Elves always outdid themselves. As she began to fill her plate, her smile only grew and when she finally took her first bite, her thoughts were indeed confirmed. Everything was perfect just as she knew it would be.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 inch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

(Dinner time)

James had asked for dishes that he knew that Lorelai would like. And he waited till she had tried a bite of everything before he began to eat. He was pleased as well with how the House Elves did in preparing the meal, something that he really was very content with. He sipped some of the wine that he had poured out for the both of them, a lightly flavored bottle without too much alcohol in it. He then smiled at her, very eager to begin their second date's conversation.

"So, how was your first day of classes, other than mine. I can tell that you were very pleased with them, though not with the two of us not able to have any contact. I really love when everyone gets involved, and I am very proud of you as you did so very well."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lori nodded and smiled. "Classes were fine. I particularly enjoyed Astronomy," she said. "Also, took an interesting class in the morning taught by Professor Braeden called Muggle Defenses. I convinced Alice to sign up for it at lunch earlier today." Her smile broadened a bit at that. She continued to talk about her classes and the rest of her day and once done with dinner, she dabbed her napkin at her mouth and placed it on the table. "That was delicious. Thank you. I hope your day was well," she said.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 inch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

(Dinner time)

James listened with rapt attention to everything that Lori said, especially pleased with everything that she said she enjoyed. He nodded in approval about her convincing Alice to take the Muggle Defenses class, as he knew that Alice would get a lot out of it. He finished eating, sipping the wine he had for the two of them and smiled as she finished eating herself. He nodded, answering her inquiry as well as responding to her compliment.

"I am glad you enjoyed both your classes and dinner. My day also was very well. I have to admit that it revolved mostly around classes, but my preparation has paid off I believe. I really enjoyed both classes, and I do admit loving especially all of the interaction from getting all of my students to participate in class."

He smiled with a slight devilish grin, his eyes dancing with fire as he spoke.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

"Well, your preparation indeed paid off in DADA, I think. I thought that class went over very well. I enjoyed it immensely even though it was hard to concentrate properly," Lori said. "And I could tell that the others in the class enjoyed it as well. Except for perhaps that one Slytherin. But there's always one in every crowd," she said. Her thoughts wandered for a moment as she reminisced on that horrid memory back in primary. But she was able to shrug it off rather quickly. "I am glad you had a good day though. And I hope your evening is going well now too," she added with a soft giggle as she set her hands in her lap, the empty plates disappearing from the table one by one to be cleaned.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

James blushed a little, as praise from Lorelai did matter to him.

"I am glad you enjoyed class, and I also am very pleased that almost every one else in the class, like you, enjoyed it as well."

James then stood up, taking Lorelai's hands into his. The music had been on as they ate, and it got a little louder for them to dance to. He put his arms around Lorelai, slowly dancing with her as he kissed her, then moving to kiss and nuzzle her neck and shoulder. He didn't want her to worry about anything, but he also knew that every bit of time where they were not together had to be countered by making the most of the times they were.

"I love you very much, Lori. I really hope you believe that is true, because it is."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Lori nodded and smiled at James' words. Of course she believed him. She'd always known there was a level of care and concern that he'd held for her ever since the day he'd helped her when her assault had occurred back in primary. Granted back then, she was sure it had been different than what it was now. But that hardly mattered any more. The point was that somewhere, some how, it had changed despite his own past--one she knew was riddled with its own hardships and obstacles--and she was now something he seemed to cherish. She didn't quite understand how it happened, but she was hardly complaining given what her own feelings were and had been for forever so long.

"I love you too, James," Lori said, her cheeks turning a bit red. "But you know that and have known, I'm sure, for a long while now." She looked down a little, shyly, and smiled.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

As he continued dancing with Lorelai, James moved his hands to start to undress her some. He was going to take time with her as often as she wanted, though at times the desire would lead to quicker moments. For the time being, though, she needed what he was doing now, taking his time and doing things the very slow and thorough way with her. He then slowly moved and picked up a length of silk, smiling as he moved it up in his hand.

"Trust me always, Lori."

He kissed her, nibbling on her lips as he moved the silk up to her eyes. Slowly, he tied it around her head, getting it wrapped twice around her head to make certain she couldn't see. He trusted her as much as he was expecting her to trust him, and right now he was going to show her equal levels of it. He was trusting her with part of what he wanted from her, and hoping she would trust him to let him have it.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(After dinner.)

"I trust you, James," Lori said as James tied the silk cloth about her eyes, taking away her sense of sight. She wasn't sure what he was about to do. Everything was still so new to her and she was only beginning to understand some of her own needs and desires she felt within herself--ones that ran deeper than the mere need for closeness, which were indeed strong as it was. As her vision went black, she swallowed and focused on the sound of her breathing, the rhythm of her heart and waited for what would come next. Whatever it would be, she knew it wouldn't be a bad thing. It would be something new, something exciting and something between she and James. And, for her, that was enough and all that mattered.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

James kissed Lorelai more, his hands moving to start to take her clothing off. He kissed and nibbled on her neck and shoulders, slowly disrobing her and letting her enjoy his every touch from his lips, fingers, and hands. He also was rubbing his body against hers, letting her feel his manhood growing hard as he pressing against her more and more. He smiled, very pleased as he did that and made her respond to him.

Back
Top Bottom