Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Nymph RP (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AradiaDream

Planetoid
In the mood for a good plot to smut ratio Nymph/Another species/race female roleplay. Don't expect it to be long term, but if it turns out to be that way, then great.

Basic for the Nymph/First plot: Will take a liking to the other character. First playful, then more seduction, until the other is so wrapped up in her that she finally graces them with her true passion.

History: Deserted to be raised by a family of fairies, but left to embrace her Nymph nature once she was old enough. (35 years at the time, most likely around 100 now, but looks to be 30ish.) She most likely will go after other nature dwelling species (elf, dryad, other fey, etc.)

Other character: Other than stated just above, I'm up for ideas/suggestions. Should be in their prime though. Whether that's mid twenties-thirties or 325.

Future plot: Up for suggestions/ideas here as well. Though could see it turning into a darker story should the other character become too obsessed, or should the Nymph actually start to fall in love.

Don't mind if the player is male or female, just the characters to be female.

I'm pretty adjustable to post length, and will usually follow my partners lead on that. Though I do sometimes get a bit wordy with my posts.

If interested, PM or respond, and we can talk. Thanks for reading. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom