Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Won't you come play with me ? New Plots Added !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownCast

Super-Earth
create.php

Hello there fellow Blue-mooners . I'm DownCast , but you can call me DC . I am a incredibly easy girl to get along with , and well , I'm just always looking for a good time . I want to make this short and to the point . My wants and a short description of me are below .

CURRENTLY OPEN TO ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE

*I strictly play girls only
*Age range for me is (16-25)
*I write anywhere from 1 paragraph , to 6 . I usually mirror what's given to me
*I use PMs and Threads only , really
*I am online often , but I do have work and school, so yes, I often get busy. Shoot me a message if it seems like I've forgotten you. I do have a horrid memory.
*Anything else you want to know ? Just ask me , I don't bite . Unless wanted ;3

What I want:

*Someone who uses proper grammar and capitalization
*Someone who posts possibly at least once a day
*Can use detail , and posts at least one good sized paragraph
*Someone easy to talk to :3
*If you are wondering about any other specifics , just ask me !

Main Plots I'm looking for right now . PM me if interested in any ! Please , I'm begging ;) I'm worth your time .

*****- want really badly
****- wants badly
***- wants
**- lesser side of crave
*- could do without

Non - Con

I can never have enough of these . If you have any other plots that interest you with Non-Con involved , feel free to tell me ! I can almost guarantee I'll love it !​

Little Girl of The Family ***** CRAVING

Harlie is a 16 year old girl , pretty , and in great shape for her age . She lives with her father , (choose name) , who is 39 , and her two older brothers (choose names) , who are 17 and 18 . Lately , Harlie has been sneaking around , bringing random , older guys into her room at night , having sex with them , among other things . She had a thing for older men , and one of her brothers finds out , and rats her out to their father . Once the father knows , he and the boys decided to give her a lesson on what older guys can do .

----------------------------------------

Slutty Little Sister ***** CRAVING

Harlie is a 17 year old girl , gorgeous by any standards , but she's a virgin . Though , she is a terrible tease . Her older brother (choose name) , who's 19 , is still at home , and is always subject to his little sisters subtle , yet prominent teases . She has no intentions of getting involved with him though . He finally gets tired of it , and decides to take matter into his own hands , and finds her alone in her room one day , and takes her virginity , no mercy .

------------------------------------------

Bully of a Big Sister ***** CRAVING

Harlie is 18 , and is a popular girl at school . She has a boyfriend , and tons of friends . Her younger brother (choose name) , is only 16 , and she always makes a point to get him beaten up at school , and at home she terrorizes him with everything she can . Finally , he and her are alone at home for the whole day , and he has enough of it , and bullies her in sexual ways . Shows her who's really boss .

----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

I just really want a dominant guy , who will teach my girl a lesson , no mercy . I want someone rough and controlling , who will show me who's boss . My limits are scat , blood , gore , mutilation , watersports , things along those lines . My Rabbit Hole is in my signature .

From Non-Con , then turns Con

Invite Me In ****

Dear Dawn is a naive young woman , just 19 , moved out on her own . She picked a small house , and is happily moved in . Her neighbor though , happens to be a vampire . He is 23 in looks , but is much older in vampire years , and has much experience on his side . He has messed with many human girls , but he had never laid his eyes on one such as her , her pureness , as he can sense she is a virgin . She is something he is drawn to , and craves for more than blood . Most women he has sex with , he kills afterwards , drinking their blood , and that's what he plans for her too . But one night , he knocks on her door , and she invited him in . He of course going almost straight to trying to get her in bed . He fucks her against her will , but she turns out liking it . He plans on killing her , but when he does bite into her , she finds that is causes a unnatural pleasure to her . She agrees that if he lets her live , she'll be his sex slave , and his personal fountain of youth .

-----------------------------------

Heavenly Skies ****

Andromeda is a rather beautiful young woman , 20 years of age , and is your average girl . She one day happens upon a the Fallen Angel (choose name) , and she is kind to him , but he only sees her as an object for his own lust . He has just recently acquired the ability to feel pleasure , etc. again , and he has gone into a lust coma , wanting the dear girl only for her body . It goes from him trying to rape her , and afterwards she only feels sorry for him , and continues to try and work with him . She consents finally to let him use her as he wishes . As it progresses , romance may become a theme .

Consensual

The Best of Friends ***

Fay is a 17 year old girl , and her best friend , happens to be a boy (choose name) , who is 18 . They've been best friends for years , helped each other with partner issues , and always done things together . But they've surprisingly never gotten involved with each other , it's just never occurred to them like that . But one day , when they are hanging out , they start to play around , wrestling , and it involves quite a lot of rough touching . The boy starts to realize that he would love to fuck this gorgeous best friend of his , and he starts to turn things towards a more sexual playing , and she realizes how much she wants it . Could have a Romance theme if wanted .

--------------------------------------------

The Royal Plan **

Andromeda is a 21 , and a Princess , part of the Royal Family , and it has been said that no one is more beautiful than her . She doesn't act like it though , she is always seen in the village , sweet as ever , always speaking with the peasants and things , helping them out . Her family dissaproves , and tries to contain her to the palace , but she won't have it . One day , while in the village by the Castle , she runs into a young man , somewhere around his 20's , and she immediately falls in love with his looks , and his gentle personality . Things just go from there , we can work something out .

----------------------------------------------

Behind His Back ***

Quinn is a 16 year old girl , and has a simple beauty . She is always natural , never wears make up , and is as pure as it gets . She's a virgin , and is always reserved and keeps to herself . She has an older brother , who's 18 , and a Senior in High School , while she is a Sophomore . Her brother's best friend , (choose name) , is always over at their house , and is also 18 . He has always kind of liked Quinn , but recently his fascination in her purity has drove him to take it to a different level , and try and get to her . He comes over early one day , while her brother and parents are gone , and she tries to get him to kindly leave , but he slowly pries his way into the house , and he gets her to a bed , and of course , starts to do things to her . She is totally resistant at first , but she finally realizes her long time craving for this friend of her brother's , and she gives everything to him . He's rough and very dominant , being much larger than her , but she simply loves it . They continue this hidden relationship thing , trying to hide it from her brother . (It's possible that maybe one day he finds out , and we could involve him in the sexual acts ? Let's talk :p)

------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking everyone ! I'm really , really wanting to do all of these :p We can certainly work something out , so please don't be shy . I know those fellow non-con lovers are out there somewhere , but they are few and in between . Please PM me and make my desires come true ;) I am certainly fun !

Sorry !

Well , maybe if you PM me ... I might be able to bend towards your way . Always up for new things .

@Legion - I suppose I could . It's not something I usually do , but do you have AIM ? :) Sure we could work something out !

@Keithetrap- Great ! <3 Feel free to inbox me so we can sort things out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom