Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Just About Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kichou

Super-Earth
Alright so, I am looking for a few different people to do a few different RPs with and whatnot. I've just recently come back from a long break from this site so I'd really like to start getting back into some RPs. c: First I'll have just a few notes about myself and things concerning roleplays, and then below that will be things I'm mostly interested in doing.

- I won't roleplay anything that belongs in the toilet; I personally find it gross.

- I will roleplay with males or females. :)

- I can roleplay as either a male or female. I usually prefer to be the more submissive one, but I will switch to dominant if you'd like and if we can work something out.

- I have been roleplaying for a few years now, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to give you a super-spectacular five paragraph reply. Really I can do just about one or two paragraphs with as much detail as I can give. So therefore I'm looking for a partner that will give me at least two or three sentences; I don't expect you to have totally amazing skills as long as you don't expect the same from me. But don't be surprised if I whip out something longer than normal if I'm in a creative mood~ x)

- I'd prefer threads or PMs. I will be willing to work something out for MSN but I'd like to keep that strictly to short-termed RPs.

- If you're interested in anything below, just send me a PM or post here~!

- Just because I don't have something listed below doesn't mean I won't do it. I'd be perfectly fine for different suggestions and whatnot~! What I have below is just stuff I'd be most interested in, not just the only things I'm looking to do.

- I would prefer a roleplay with a plot and also long-term, but I wouldn't mind some short-term RPs focused around smut.

Incest:

~ To begin with, as far as the characters go, doesn't matter if it's mxm, fxf, or fxm.

~ I don't mind about the age difference as long as it stays within three or four years for siblings or cousins and the younger of the two isn't extremely young.

~ I really don't mind how the incest happens and I'll be okay with playing either the submissive or dominant one. :)

~ I'm really open for any and all suggestions to any pairings~! I've recently been craving a fatherxdaughter one, though. (I'd like to play the daughter.)

Fantasy:

Well....There's so many pairings I could put it'd take an awefully long time to do so! So, if there's any fantasy-related pairings you'd be interested in, drop me a PM and we can work something out! (By Fantasy I mean just humans. For non-humans, see the Supernatural section below.)

Furries:

I find furries quite the turn-on~ ;) I'd be up for any sort of scenario or pairing, whether is be furry x human or furry x furry.

~ When it comes to furries I’m not looking for females with rediculously large breasts; it just never looked right to me and just turns me off. And keep it somewhat-real for the cocks, thanks. xD; But I would understand larger ones for horses or bulls or such.

~I really don’t have anything in mind for ideas. Like before, I’m up for about anything and I’d be willing to play either part!

Supernatural:

No, this isn’t just vampires and werewolves; this can be anything from centaurs and griffons to aliens and strange creatures of myth or your imagination! Basically anything that’s neither a total human nor an actual animal. The pairings can be anything to your delight, though if the creature isn’t at least somewhat humanoid then I’d prefer one person to be a human. Like centaur x human or alien x human. Oh, supernatural also includes angels and demons. ;)

~ Just an FYI for this section: I’m totally into tentacles. So if someone’s willing to role-play something with tentacles and allow me to be a human, I’d worship you forever.

As I have said before, if you don't see something listed above, just ask me! I don't have a lot of roleplaying experience with sexual things, so I'm still trying to find out everything that I like and don't like. So please, I beg of you, do not be afraid to ask me about anything! The worst that will happen is that I'll say no, and how bad can something like that be?

I'd be interested in an incest or furry roleplay with you if you're still looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom