Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately Craving Dragon Beastiality! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn

Planetoid
I'm very open as far as plots go, but here are few if you're interested. I'm a match-your-literacy roleplayer, so my literacy level is flexible. My kinks are rough play, lactation, blackmail, breast englargement and transformation. Right now, I'm also really in the mood for rape.

::Mating Season::
An adventuress in her early decides to go on her first dragon hunt, but upon wandering into dragon territory, finds that it's mating season...

::The Last Dragon::
The very last dragon aquires a magical scroll that allows him to slowly transform a girl into another dragon, however, the girl must be the princess of the local kingdom.

::Sacrifice::
A local town has been pilaged by a dragon, and come to strike a bargain with the dragon. The town sacrifices their finest woman to the dragon to appease him.

::Dragon Tamer::
An unexperienced dragon tamer ventures into the territory of a vicious dragon in an attempt to tame him with her whips and chains, only to be be tamed by the dragon.

::The Dragon King::
Every year, girls are selected across the kingdom to be sent to the Dragon King to be
apart of his harem to please him, and if they're lucky, will become his personal mate.

I'm also open to anything else you can think of! PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom