Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Julia's Locker Room/Living Quarters

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
258q7tc.jpg

Julia's Locker Room/Living Quarters

Posting as julia
(The morning after partying with jade,Ethernet,Jasper,kat, Lilly)June 6th,2014
Julia made it back to her locker room not feeling to good.she had a bad head ache and her stomach wanted to toss up everything. She manges to get her keys out and open the door and stood there frozen.
Paul walker looked at his daughter and said "reason why you did not take my call ".
Julia looked at her dad saying" sorry was hanging with friends and did not hear it ring ".
Paul looked at his daughter and said "any of them boys and they hurt you I kill them". He left his daughter's locker room.
Julia fell on the bed laying there till she could think past the hang over.

rk09iw.jpg

Name: Julius Anthony Chen
Ring Name/Nickname: J.A.
Attire: Leather Jacker, Anthax Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Lacoste Shoes, Rayban glasses.
Tagging: Julia

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Morning)

"Good morning Julia." Said J.A. as he stands on the locker's doorway. "Next time, tell your dad to lock the door." He stepped in, sitting on a chair. "Seems Paul is still very protective of his little princess? Well, fatherly instincts. Can't blame him." He pulled out his phone. "This however might cause a buzz." He showed Julia a picture of her with Ethan, Jasper, Kat and Jade. "Someone emailed to me that photo. Obviously from a party go-er." He paused, searching an app on his phone. "You do know that your Dad is Ryan's agent right? You also know that Jasper beat the fuck out of Ryan yesterday?" He started laughing. "Better choose your friends wisely." He pressed the record button. "What can you say about that? Yes, this has now turned into an official interview."

Posting as julia
(Friday June 6th 2014 early morning)
Julia moaned and said "not sure a interview is good right now". She got up and went to a small fredge and opened it up saying "want anything"? She took out a bottle of water to use to take some tyonal with for her head.

rk09iw.jpg

Attire: Leather Jacker, Anthax Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Lacoste Shoes, Rayban glasses.

"Thanks but am all good. Letting me smoke here is an offer that I won't be able to resist though. But I know you won't allow that." He laughed. He kept the recorder on, just in case. Letting info slip away is something that J.A. doesn't like. "Then, I'm here as a friend. Not an interviewee." He paused. "Aren't you concerned about that? By know if that picture reaches Ryan, I'm sure that Cry baby would run to your daddy." He waits for her answer. He is intrigued.

Posting as julia
(Friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia sighed and said "alright what you want ". She swallowed the pill and took a few sips of water. She started to feel little better. Julia wanted this Guy gone cause he worked with the media.

rk09iw.jpg

He gave her a big smile, crossing his legs while he shifts his position on the chair. "Do you want to be a rebel? Do you have anything going on with Ethan? Jasper? or," He faked a cough. "Jade?" He chuckled. "You see, your father is Ryan's agent. Why not stick with your father's camp? Answer and I'm gone." He raised up his hands, like surrendering.

(Posting as julia Friday June 6th2014)
Julia sighed and sat down across from him. She looked him over saying "just want to be friends with anyone and as for Ethernet and Jasper just friends nothing more and for jade we are just friends as well". She looked at him And said "go ahead run that on your web site and watch people go for you". She hoped her bluff worked.

rk09iw.jpg

J.A. is a gentleman and as much as he want to, he just can't bring himself to face-palm in front of her. "Friends, friends, oh yes, we are all friends here, in this beautiful town of Sunny Hill." He stood up, pressed buttons on his phone, and showed a picture to Julia. "Look at them, lovely aren't they? Of course, they are friends!" The picture is kind of on the low quality side but it's clearly Jasper and Kat intimately dancing at the club. "The Giant Champ has found a friend in a dancer!" He then waved to her. "Well, I'm not that sure about the dancer part but that's what I've read on my site's forum when I posted that picture."

"Alright my friend, like what I've said, I'm out of here now. Ta da!"

(Exits to The Parking Lot)

Posting as julia
(Friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia was happy he was gone. She took a shower and put on a white spagtii tank top with purple flowers with Jean short shorts. She had on some sneakers that were black. She then grabed a bite to eat wich was some life cearel. She then left and headed out to the gym to watch guys work out and maybe some fellow wrestlers before anyone stopped by her locker room wanting to question her about last night.
(Exit to the gym)

Back
Top Bottom