Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kat's Apartment

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2use5uw.jpg

Kat's Apartment

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper

When Kat got to her door, she took out her keys and unlocked the door. Once the door was slightly ajar, she turned to look up at Jasper and she smiled at him. "I really had a wonderful time," she said. "I'm glad I said 'hi' back at the pub." She giggled softly and looked down at the ground for a moment before looking back up into his eyes once again.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

"I had an amazing time I honestly didn't know how much fun going dancing could actually be" ,Jasper said in response. When their eyes met Jasper could feel his heart beat a little faster and in that moment everything seemed to feel so intense. He had never really felt this way before it was very different but he liked it.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat felt her tummy flutter a little and heart begin to pound as she looked up into Jasper's eyes. Biting down on her lip a little, she stepped closer to him until her hands were resting on his arms. She smiled and could feel her cheeks turning red and hot. She wondered if she looked as nervous as she felt. "I'm glad to hear that. Very glad," she said. She really didn't want the night to end or to say good bye. She was enjoying Jasper's company too much to end the moment just yet. So to make it last, she leaned closed and rested her head against him, wrapping her arms about his waist.

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Kat

When Kat wrapped her arms around his waist ad rested her head against him he wrapped his arms around her not wanting the night to end either. "I really wish the night wouldn't end and that we could spend more time together" ,he admitted as they stood there. He too was enjoying Kat's company just as much as she was enjoying his.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled as she felt Jasper's arms suddenly wrap about her body. They were warm and gentle and she liked how she fit inside them. He might have been tall and she might have been short, but somehow, to her, it felt like they were designed for each other. Fitting together in a way that made it seem like they were meant to be together. She pulled away just a bit so that she could look up at him again, her cheeks still a bit pink, and smiled. "I don't want the night to end," she pouted, her voice soft. As she looked up into his eyes, her one hand began to absently caress his back.

261n1py.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless

When Kat pouted Jasper hugged her just a little tighter and sighed, "Well unfortunately you've got work tomorrow and I've got a hell of a work out so we both need our rest but I can leave you with this...." ,Jasper stated. He smiled then leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, he kissed her softly so he didn't seem too forward he wanted to let her know he truly and honestly liked her and didn't want to just hop into bed like most guys did now a days especially after they've been drinking. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes, "Hope you didn't mind that because I'd like to do it more often if you'll allow me" ,he stated with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat's heart pounded and her tummy fluttered when Jasper suddenly leaned down to kiss her. It was a welcome surprise to be sure and it left her feeling warm inside. Looking up at him, she smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind more of those in the future," she said softly, her cheeks blushing a bit. Wrapping her arms about his waist so that she could hug him one last time, she gave him a tiny squeeze. "Well, I suppose as much as I don't want to, I should get some sleep." She turned toward her door and placed her hand on the knob. "Promise you'll stop by my work before you head to the gym?" she asked. "And I'll stop by after I get off my shift."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper listened as Kat spoke he looked into her eyes and smiled, "I promise I'll come by and we'll have breakfast and if your boss says anything I'll make him eat my fist" ,he let out a small laugh then kissed her again quickly. "And I'm glad you wouldn't mind me kissing you more often in the future". He nodded and sighed when she said she should get some sleep he gave her another hug, "Good night Kat I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning" ,Jasper stated with a smile as he began to walk away toward his apartment.

(Exit to Ethan and Jasper's Apartment)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled at Jasper, waving after him, as he walked away. Once he was out of sight, she closed her door behind herself and let out a contented sigh. What a night it had turned out to be... so not what she'd expected at all... Smiling, she kicked off her shoes and then locked her door behind herself. Running her fingers through her hair and thinking happy thoughts of her evening with Jasper, she walked over to her bed and sat down for a minute. After she collected her thoughts, she went over to her dresser and pulled out a nighty and then headed into the bathroom so that she could take a shower and get ready for bed. She had an early day and she wasn't looking forward to having to deal with her boss. The good part was that at least she'd be able to see Jasper. Letting out another happy sigh as her thoughts drifted back to Jasper, she looked at her hand and the information he'd written down on it. She went to her kitchenette and grabbed a sticky note and wrote everything down so that she'd have it. Once done, she took her shower, changed into her nighty and went to bed.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Tagging: No one

(Friday June 6, 2014; early morning)

Kat woke up early the following morning. Having showered the night before, she just quickly got dressed in the simple basic attire required for work at the cafe and once ready, headed to work. She dreaded that she'd soon be seeing her boss... but she was happy that she'd get to have breakfast with Jasper before he headed to the gym.

(Exits to The Daily Grind Cafe)

Back
Top Bottom